Chapter 55

morning.

Yun Chengfeng came to knock on Weicheng's door early in the morning.

I didn't eat breakfast before I came, I rubbed a breakfast at Wei's house, and things were settled in one breakfast.

If you want a recipe, it's really not possible!

Wei Cheng refused this time.

"...That's resin, not real glaze. The raw materials are cheap, and it's impossible to sell it for tens of thousands of taels of silver. Transparency is regarded as a surprising item, and glaze cannot be made. The price in the early stage was too high, and after the general public promoted it, Plexiglass is a daily necessities."

"However, the products made of resin are classified into different grades, and the materials of the best materials can be made into lamp accessories, windows, and exquisite ornaments. It is easy to sell more than one hundred taels, and the materials of poor quality can be made into gift boxes and the like. , can be sold for one or two taels of silver. After the promotion, you can earn sky-high silver, but a single piece is not enough."

"Candles and handmade soaps are both daily necessities. You can't leave them to me, and there will be chips and other things in the future. Merchants exchange sources of goods."

It means that you are a dignified young master, and you still lack this source of goods.

"..."

Yun Chengfeng was speechless when he was blocked.

Fortunately, I eat breakfast into my stomach, so I won't be choked and unable to eat.

After Wei Cheng's analysis, he instantly felt that candle handmade soap was not that important.

"Handmade soaps and candles, if there are high-quality goods, they will be supplied to me first." You can also make money by selling goods.

"Okay!"

"I don't care what resin is, the five-five cooperation is the same as before." This thing is rare, how can I let it go.

Wei Cheng: "........"

"Yes!" Wei Cheng said, "The supply of goods under Jinzhou City is from my workshop. I don't care about other workshops and sales."

Plexiglass was formulated and made In order to produce exquisite handicrafts, he still has to design. He is a modern person, and he is not as good as the ancients in designing commercial goods.

Yun Chengfeng didn't know Wei Cheng's plan, it was a trivial matter, so he agreed.

Then.

"You haven't left yet?"

"Why do you have to chase people every time you come." Yun Chengfeng said, "By the way, why didn't you see Brother Yuan?

" backyard.

"You'll understand after you get married." After

a few breaths, Yun Chengfeng's face twitched, how could he not understand what it meant.

Wei Cheng didn't chase anyone, he just left.

Wei Cheng went back to the bedroom. The room was dark. The bedroom had a window curtain to block the sunlight from entering. The window curtain was specially made by Wei Cheng when he found a clothes shop.

The curtains of the bed are two-layered, and the curtains hang down so that the people sleeping on the bed can be seen.

The veil was lifted, and Wei Cheng didn't bother him when he saw his daughter-in-law sleeping sweetly, and leaned down to kiss him. With this touch, the slender arm of the person on the bed waved unconsciously, and pressed his palm against Wei Cheng's face like a fly. He waved it softly, and then the sleeping man murmured, as if dissatisfied with the noise.

Wei Cheng chuckled lightly, not feeling that he was beaten by his daughter-in-law. He took his daughter-in-law's hand, rubbed it twice, it was soft and fleshy, and then put the person naked in the silk quilt and stuffed it back into the quilt.

After standing beside the bed for a while, he walked out of the bedroom lightly.

Xiao Liu was waiting outside the door.

Wei Cheng instructed: "I'll go to the study, the master will wake up and tell me."

"Yes, master."

-

Qinghe Village.

"You really went to see a job, there is such a good thing, you are not afraid of being cheated?"

"Mother, don't worry, it will not be a cheater."

"Brother Zhao and the girl's family, you see that in the county town, apart from being a maid and a maid, Craftsmanship, how can there be a work from my brother's girl's family."

Zhou Qiu's mother followed Zhou Qiu and rambled.

"Mother..." Zhou Qiu was helpless and had to tell her, "Wei Ji Workshop was opened by Yuan Yuan's husband, Wei Cheng."

Zhou Qiu's mother was taken aback, "Really?!"

"Really, Yuanyuan's family knows it."

"That way, it wouldn't be a lie. Oh, why didn't you tell your mother about such a big thing." Zhou Qiu's mother remembered something, "The three brothers Zhou Yong are not here. Are you working in the Weicheng workshop?" She saw that the Zhou family had a better life than before.

"Yes, Brother Zhou Yong, Brother Zhou Shan, Brother Zhou Zheng, they all work in the workshop."

Really!

Zhou Qiu's mother's eyes lit up, and she asked tentatively, "Qiu'er, why don't you ask Brother Yuan if the workshop still recruits men... Your brother..."

Zhou Qiu Her mother sighed.

Zhou Qiu was silent, not having the joy of going to work.

good half-

"...let your brother go to work, it's better than staying at home thinking about it all day long." Regarding the matter of the eldest son, Zhou Qiu's mother was angry except for sighs.

I thought that the girl was good, waiting for her eldest son, but I didn't expect it to be a piece of grass. Her son was hanging here to make money for her and marry her. There, she found a good family and married her. That family is really a raccoon dog. .

When the eldest son of her family learned that the girl was getting married, he was sad and did not control his temper to offend the boss. For this reason, he even lost his job. Not only that, the boss also said that he could not get along in the county town.

The livelihood is gone, the woman he likes is married to another woman, and the person is even more lost.

When the incident happened, Zhou Qiu even came to scold him, but what could he do?

Her eldest brother has liked that girl since he was a child. If she does not marry, he will buy things to please her when he makes money. Her eldest brother has a generous character, is still stubborn and capable, and can't give her a rich life, but he will definitely take care of her for the rest of his life. It's true that people's hearts change.

"I asked Yuan Yuan to see if there was a suitable job for eldest brother."

Before Zhou Qiu went out, Zhou Qiu's mother did not forget to remind her.

"Look at Brother Yuan and ask, if not, don't force it, so that Brother Yuan will not be embarrassed." "Got

it!"

Zhou Qiu took the ox cart to the grocery store.

She went to the grocery store, and there were many people around the door of the grocery store, including young brothers and girls, married couples and wives.

Zhou Qiu also saw a few acquaintances.

Yo! That's not Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger!

They smiled confidently, and I wondered how they would react when they saw that the workshop that was recruiting was from Yuanyuan's family.

Zhou Qiu wanted to watch a play, and their expressions should be very exciting.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger also saw Zhou Qiu, Zhou Xianger said to Zhou Qiu: "Zhou Qiu, why are you here?" The tone was disgusting and questioning.

"You can come, why can't I come." Zhou Qiu responded lightly.

Zhou Xianger said proudly: "The workshop recruits skilled people. Qingqing's embroidery is the best among the girls in the village. The people are beautiful and skilled. My embroidery is not as good as Qingqing, and it is also one of the best in the village. Your embroidery is like a lump of mud. You can compare with us, it's a shame to come here."

Zhou Qiu: "..." Embroidery is her pain point. However, she is in a good mood, and she doesn't care about the two women who laugh proudly, and you won't be able to laugh later.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger saw that Zhou Qiu had nothing to refute, and they were even more proud, thinking that if they entered the workshop, Zhou Qiu would definitely lose the election, and they could use this to ridicule Zhou Qiu in the future.

A timid girl wearing a patch came over and shouted to Zhou Qiu: "Sister Xiaoqiu."

"Xiaocao." Zhou Qiu shouted in surprise, "You are here too, why didn't I see you just now."

Xiaocao is timid With a smile, "I just..." Hiding in the corner without saying a word, Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er next to them shouted, "Poor ghost, stay away from me!"

Xiaocao's smile disappeared, timidly shrinking. Body, head bowed, fingers grasping the corners of the clothes.

Zhou Qingqing shouted angrily: "The poor ghost still dares to come to see the job, and I don't even think that looking at such a poor person is unappetizing. How can the workshop recruit such a person."

Zhou Xianger said in disgust, "The fingers are all black, so dirty! "

Xiao Cao gritted her teeth and suppressed her fear.

Xiaocao has a timid and weak personality. He is a poor household in Qinghe. His family is very poor. He is usually hungry. His grandfather, parents and younger brother eat wild vegetables and potatoes to fill their stomachs.

His family was poor, and he was bullied and despised in the village and grew up, developing a timid and cowardly temperament. Her family was very close to Zhou Muzi's, so she knew Zhou Qiu.

"Zhou Xiang'er, Zhou Qingqing, shut up your stinky mouths." Zhou Qiu pulled Xiaocao, "Go, Xiaocao, let's go in."

Zhou Qiu angrily pulled Xiaocao to the door of the grocery store, Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing behind her angrily Smoke, and looked at Zhou Qiu's actions in shock.

Looking at the man standing at the door like a door god, he was originally expressionless, but when he saw Zhou Qiu greet Zhou Qiu with a smile, he even put Zhou Qiu inside.

This is how the same thing? !

Zhou Qiu took Xiaocao to find Zhou Yuan, Zhou Yuan was in the living room, and Wei Cheng was courting his daughter-in-law. He poured tea for a while, asked if he wanted to eat cakes, and cared about whether he was hot or not. When it gets colder, it will still be hot inside.

Zhou Yuan: "......" He woke up and was angry, how could he be angry now.

"Yuanyuan, I'm here!" The

two husbands looked at the door together.

Zhou Yuan called Zhou Qiu and saw the person behind his friend, "Xiao Cao?" He looked surprised, "Xiao Cao, why did you come here with Xiao Qiu?" Xiao Cao

was shocked when she saw Zhou Yuan. Seeing the furnishings in the house, in her eyes it is wealth and honor, and she doesn't know where to put her hands and feet.

Zhou Qiu pulled Xiaocao, who was afraid to sit down, and pushed him into the seat. Then she sat down, "Xiaocao is here to see work."

Xiaoliu poured tea for the two of them and stepped aside. Zhou Qiu would be very uncomfortable. Angrily said: "I saw Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er at the door, and they actually bullied Xiaocao."

Why did they come.

Zhou Yuan was stunned for a moment, Wei Cheng's eyes flashed slightly.

Zhou Yuan saw Xiaocao shrinking, "Xiaocao, you're still afraid with me, just get along as usual." He moved the dessert on the table in front of her, "Eat cakes."

"Thank you, Brother Yuan." Xiao Cao will still be a little timid in front of Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu, but it will be much better than in front of outsiders.

Xiaocao didn't move, Zhou Qiu picked up the cake to eat, and didn't forget to stuff a piece into Xiaocao's hand. Xiaocao took a small bite and didn't dare to look up.

Xiaocao's temperament, the two are familiar, let her eat the cake slowly with her head lowered.

Zhou Yuan asked in confusion: "Xiaoqiu, why didn't Muzi come?"

"Don't mention it." Zhou Qiu was eating cakes and vaguely said: "You know about Li Zhi's wife's pregnancy, she doesn't work, their family Muzi said that Li Hu worked hard outside, he was afraid of going out to work, and Li Hu didn't take good care of him, so he didn't come."

Zhou Yuan understood.

"Let's go out to screen people now, Xiaoqiu, come and help me." Zhou Yuan said.

Zhou Qiu was dumbfounded when he heard it. "I don't know..."

"I'll teach you." Zhou Yuan said to Xiaocao, "Xiaocao is here to see the job, you and Xiaoqiu together, we will screen out the staff later, and you will register together again. , come to work in two days."

This is...she is done.

Xiaocao immediately said excitedly: "Thank you Brother Yuan, I will do it well."

Zhou Yuan asked Xiaocao to sit on the guest chair in the lobby of the grocery store. Knowing that Xiaocao was timid, he did not let her go out with him.

Wei Cheng let his daughter-in-law do it herself, but didn't go out.

He went to the living room and sat by the window, where he could see the outside.

Still don't worry about the daughter-in-law alone!

-

Entrance to the grocery store.

"I remember you said that Wei Cheng liked you."

"Of course."

"It is said in the village that the workshop was opened by Wei Cheng. You are so lucky to be able to work in the workshop."

"You can't be envious, Who made Wei Cheng like me. If Wei Cheng is in this workshop, I will see him later, and I will definitely hint that he will come to my house to propose a marriage."

The other girls and brothers are even more envious, and the girl in the pink skirt in the middle sees the envy of others , complacent.

"Don't dream, Wei Cheng is married to a husband." A girl sarcastically said. "In a hurry to be a concubine, you are quite honorable."

"What - Wei Cheng is married!!!" The girl in the pink skirt screamed.

The person wearing the pink skirt originally wanted to curry favor with her, but there would be ridicule in their eyes, and they all doubted whether her words were true.

If Wei Cheng knew, he would absolutely swear to God that if he didn't know the girl in pink skirt, she was delusional. It is indeed a conjecture. Every man in the village who has glanced at her for a while will mistakenly think that the man is interested in her.

Xiaoliu swept away coldly, the maid imposing manner cultivated by the big family, the brothers and girls who were still noisy did not dare to say a word.

"Now start seeing work, and line up for me."

Brother and girl hurriedly lined up.

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu stood at the door.

Xiao Liu said to everyone, "This is the owner of our Weiji Workshop."

"Hello, owner!"

Seeing Zhou Yuan's demeanor, the girl in Weijia Village was even more contemptuous of what the girl in the pink skirt said. Just like her village girl, she also said that Wei Cheng liked her, so she was delusional.

The girl in the pink skirt is still a strange flower. Others despise her as if they didn't see it. They just stared at Zhou Yuan with grievances and pouting, as if Wei Cheng was a heartless man, and they never saw Wei Cheng.

Xiao Liu muttered a few words in Zhou Yuan's ear, Zhou Yuan blinked after listening, his husband still liked that girl in pink skirt? Xiaoliu was saying that the girl in the pink skirt was imaginary, and asked if she wanted to blow people away. Zhou Yuan didn't care and let people keep it.

"You are Zhou Yuan—"

Zhou Xiang'er and Zhou Qingqing stared in disbelief with an abrupt shout.

"Oh, Zhou Qingqing, Zhou Xiang'er, I'm not good at embroidering, and I'm not good at hand. I can enter the workshop. You two are very skilled. I don't know if you can enter the workshop." Zhou Qiu said deliberately.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger gritted their teeth, their faces colorful.

Unexpectedly, the workshop was related to Zhou Yuan. Wei Ji and Wei Cheng were actually the workshops of Wei Cheng's family.

They and Zhou Yuan disliked each other, and they offended Zhou Yuan repeatedly. Zhou Yuan could let them enter the workshop? The workshop is 30 cents a day. If you get this job, you can find a better choice when you find your husband's family in the future....

No, you have to think of a way.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger calmed down.

Zhou Qingqing changed her expression and said softly, "Xiang'er and I are serious about coming to see work, and Brother Yuan will not refuse. We both have excellent craftsmanship. If Brother Yuan is selfish, he will not let us work. I don't know if the workshop's posting the recruitment requirements is sincere, or it's just playing tricks on us."

Zhou Xianger: "Qingqing, don't talk about it, I feel bad for what you said, who made us villagers, and if we were fooled and wasted our time, we would have to suffer." He was still aggrieved.

"Xiang'er, it's alright, everyone is here, if it's really unfair, let's seek justice together." Zhou Qingqing looked at Zhou Yuan, "Brother Yuan is also a countryman, we are still fellow countrymen, we shouldn't look down on us countrymen, It will be treated equally."

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger were inciting, and the other brothers and girls were worried and talked about it.

Zhou Qiu was very angry and wanted to tear their mouths apart, but the two dared to arrange Yuan Yuan indiscriminately. Yuan Yuan didn't say anything, just talking nonsense.

Xiaoliu sneered coldly and raised her voice, "Our workshop recruits are all fair." If you want to wink, it's all a trick, "Apart from recruiting skill, character is the first." Xiaoliu looked at Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger, and the landing sounded, " We are afraid that the two girls in Weiji workshop do not like the character of the two girls, so please leave."

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er's charming faces were instantly twisted.

Zhou Qiu listened to Shushuang, and the others also pointed at the two of them, winking mockingly at their character.

"Why do you let us go - we don't go, I have bad character, and you have bad character! Why is Zhou Qiu's embroidery work so bad, she can enter the workshop, it seems that Yuan Ge'er has selfishness to let her in The workshop, it's fair!"

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er shouted out of anger this time.

Zhou Qiu was about to refute, she couldn't let others have a bad impression of the workshop.

Zhou Yuan took a step forward, looked down at the two of them, and said in a clear voice: "The workshop is run by my family, and I am the owner of the workshop. I won't hire you, and I don't need to explain the reason in public."

Zhou Yuan His gaze was directed at Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er, not angry but stern.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er were no longer reconciled, if Zhou Yuan spoke out what the two of them had said to bully him in public, they would be even more embarrassed and could only walk away in embarrassment.

Delayed recruitment starts.

The process went smoothly.

The list was negotiated and finalized.

A group of people were waiting anxiously outside.

Holding the list, he was about to announce when suddenly, a haggard-faced woman rushed over and knelt in front of Zhou Yuan.

"I beg you, be sure to recruit me, I'm homeless, if I don't have a job, neither my child nor I can survive. I don't need any wages, I just want to give me and my daughter a meal. I beg you, give it to you I kowtow——"

If there is one, there are two, and if there is two, there is three——

"My lord, I beg you, I will kneel down for you too, I don't want any wages, as long as you give me food and accommodation, I don't want anything."

"Me too . , I can sign a lifetime long-term job and work as a cow and a horse for you. I beg you to accept me. If I don't have a job, my mother-in-law will sell my children. If I have a job, my mother-in-law will not dare to sell the children easily. Pay less. I can accept it."

"..."

In this situation, he asked Xiaoliu to ask the names of several people, but only one was on the hiring list. Zhou Yuan couldn't bear to drive people away, but Xiao Liu reminded him: "Master, go to the master, he should have a way."

Zhou Yuan asked Xiao Liu to stay to appease people, and he went in to find her husband.

Wei Cheng had a panoramic view of the matter, and when he saw his anxious daughter-in-law approaching, he got up and pulled her to sit down

. Yuan obediently drank water, and looked at her husband with small eyes while drinking.

Wei Cheng's heart softened when his wife's soft eyes looked at him.

Hiring a few more people is a small problem.

I just don't know if those people are really in trouble, or if they have a purpose, so let people check.

After Zhou Yuan drank the tea, he looked at Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng smiled and said, "Okay, we'll all be recruited, but this exception will cause others to be dissatisfied. Let those people sign the long-term contract, and the wages will be reduced by half. Don't worry, if After passing the test, I will give you full wages."

He also gave him enough time to arrange for someone to investigate, if it was really difficult, he wouldn't mind helping.

After listening to his husband's arrangement, Zhou Yuan's eyes lit up, this method was good, and he ran out in a hurry.

People who are not hired will be paid ten cents after listening to the exception, but they don't want it, and it's not that they have no food to eat.

Those people cried with joy.

Later, it was verified that he was either driven out by his family, or the poor family wanted to sell people to be slaves.

There was also a woman who gave birth to a brother and a daughter, and her in-laws were dissatisfied with selling the children. The woman had silver taels, and the family had to rely on her to support them.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-31 23:08:05~2022-06-01 21:56:11~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine : 1 Xiong Xiaozhi;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Qingmo, Gudu; 5 bottles of Big Mantou dripping stepmother; 2 bottles of consistent;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!