Chapter 51

Weiji grocery store recruited salesmen, and the news spread.

On that day, dozens of men came to work, and many faces came.

The housekeeper, Uncle Mao, is also the manager of the grocery store. He gathered the people who came to work in one place and directly announced the recruitment of salesmen.

There are two types of recruiters. One is to take goods from grocery stores and sell them directly, and they can continue to sell their original goods. One is to become the exclusive salesman of the grocery store, the goods are provided by the grocery store, and only the goods of the grocery store can be sold.

Get the merchandiser directly from the grocery store, according to the wholesale price, every time you get the goods, you need to settle the payment. Become the exclusive salesman of the grocery store, how many commercial goods are sold, and the corresponding commission will be obtained according to the sales of commercial goods, and there will be an additional subsidy of ten cents per day.

Whether it is a private buyer or a grocery store salesman, a contract must be signed, and the terms of the contract must be abided by. A temporary contract was signed one month before, and a formal contract can be signed only after passing the assessment one month later. Any violation of any of the provisions of the contract, the grocery store has the right to void the contract between the two parties. Those who violate the contract shall be compensated for the corresponding liquidated damages.

When the words fell, the people who came to work immediately whispered and talked a lot, about contracts, and wholesale prices... They didn't know about all kinds of things, which made them choose.

Uncle Mao raised his hand, the crowd quieted down, and he said, "Now start the work. Through the people who work, I will explain everyone's questions in a unified way."

With Uncle Mao's words, the people who came to work hurriedly lined up to work.

Wu Da and his companions came together. The other party was also a businessman. The two had been selling cold salads at Weiji stall. By selling cold dishes at Weiji stall, they had a stable income every month, and they were no longer afraid of having a meal. The family can sell meat several times a month.

Wu Da and the two must become the salesmen of the Wei family's grocery store, but they are hesitant to choose to sell the goods themselves or become the salesmen of the grocery store.

Wei Lili and Li He used to work with Wei Lei as porters at the wharf. They were friends with Wei Lei. They met Wei Lei at the wharf, and Wei Lei asked them to come.

The two had been working as coolies at the dock before, and they were apprehensive about the au pair. After listening to the rules of the grocery store, how could the poor family have the money to get the goods, and they must be the salesman of the Weiji grocery store.

Both of them had seen Wei Lei since he was doing business with his good brother, and he was wearing clothes that only rich people could wear. When they met them, they invited them to a restaurant for a meal. That was the place they dreamed of going. Wei Lei asked them to come, so they chose to come after considering it, and the family supported them very much.

After the work was done, a dozen merchants were accepted.

Uncle Mao explained to them, the price of the goods, the price of the sale. At present, there are seven or eight kinds of affordable sauces, salads, cakes, and pickled dishes. You can choose a single sale, you can choose to sell each item together. When selling goods from Weiji grocery stores, you must wear a vest with the word Wei on it.

The three brothers-in-law of Wei Cheng chose to be the shop assistants of the grocery store, Wu Da, Wei Lili and Li He, and three tall and thin men, one short and thin man, also chose to be the shop assistants of the grocery store. Others are merchants or small vendors. They choose to sell the goods themselves. The profits are high, but they have to bear the risk of not being able to sell them.

"The first three days of selling sauces, the grocery store will provide you with three pounds of sauces for free. The free sauces provided are for you to give to customers for free, and each customer can only receive a small spoonful. Let you deliver it for free. The purpose is to give the customer a purpose, not a free delivery. It is to let the customer try the sauce for free, to understand the taste of the sauce, and the customer will return to buy if they are satisfied."

"The sales area is divided, and you must sell in a fixed area. Merchant and The door of the rich family depends on everyone's ability."

Uncle Mao has everyone scattered, and will go to work on time tomorrow.

"Master, provide the sauce to those merchants for free. If the merchant takes the sauce home privately, it's not free." Butler Mao didn't understand what his master was doing. He just asked for advice.

"Opening the sales market in the early stage is to lose money. Only after a little loss can we make follow-up sales." Wei Cheng was drinking tea, his mouth curled slightly, the publicity fee was too cheap in his eyes, "If they use the free sauce If they take it home, the loss is their own, and they can also test a person's character." He could afford to pay for this loss.

Uncle Mao has been taught!

—Wu

Da is a well-behaved businessman. He sells commercial goods in the houses he often sells. When he comes, the aunts of the houses know him, and most of them buy cold salads from him. Wu Da told the aunt that there are new products, and there is a free spoonful of limited sauce for each household, which is used for cooking and cooking. The dishes made by the sauce are comparable to restaurants.

The aunt who was watching was chatting under the big tree. The woman heard that there were free things, and hurried home to get a bowl to pack. Wu Da was surrounded, and Wu Da delivered them one by one. There is really free sauce, the aunt looked at the bright color in her hand, and it smelled choking but had a strong sauce fragrance, she took advantage of it and laughed.

Hearing the lively noise outside, everyone who passed by was curious and went up one after another. As soon as I heard that there were free things to distribute, they all went home to pick up bowls to collect. Wu Da didn't have to walk through the streets, so he distributed the sauces, and the cold salads and side dishes were sold out along the way, and a lot of cakes were also sold.

The person who heard the news did not receive it. Wu Da is quite business-minded, so it is difficult to promise another free gift tomorrow. praised by onlookers.

The other sellers also sold according to Wu Da's method. The aroma of the sauce smelled good. Some people got the sauce for free and wanted to buy it. Gone in vain.

Zhou Yuan's three elder brothers were guided by Wei Cheng alone. They had free sauces and sold sauces. Instead, they sold several kilograms of sauces with free sauces. The cold dishes and side dishes are free for customers to try, and those brought out for sale are all sold out.

They had Wei Cheng to open the back door, so they dared to let customers try it for free, and those who couldn't sell it didn't have to bear the cost themselves.

The salesman under the Weiji grocery store has a registration for how much he receives, and he has to make up for the loss. If you give customers a free trial, you will not be able to sell half a catty after you try, and you will have to pay for it yourself.

Each salesman tries to sell according to the guidelines, and there is a salesman who listens to his mother-in-law and takes the sauce home and eats it by himself.

The businessman's wife: "If you have free sauces, it's better to give them to others than to eat them at home. Our focus is to sell cold salads, and we have to make money from them."

This businessman has always been jealous of Wu Daneng for selling cold salads. He saw that Wu Da was selling cold salads. After making money, when he intends to get the goods, the stall will not supply the goods to the dealer. Only the trader who took the goods earlier will have the goods available. He always wanted to sell some cold salads from Wu Da's hands, but Wu Da refused. He said that he signed a contract with the stall and could not provide him with the goods.

This time Weiji grocery store recruited a salesman, and he ran over there, mainly because he wanted to get cold dishes and side dishes, and he would definitely be able to make money. There are free sauces to take. After listening to my mother-in-law, I feel that free delivery is cheap for outsiders, and it is better to be cheap for myself.

That businessman only sold cold dishes and side dishes that day.

Honestly, this sauce is really delicious.

The salesman's sales area is in the residential area of ​​his house, and the scent of his house is wafting.

Residential houses in other areas wafted out the fragrance from different people's homes. The family members smelled the fragrance and drooled. The man who had just finished work came back to the door, originally hungry, but it will be even more hungry.

the next day.

Wei Cheng instructed Uncle Mao to supply a batch of sauces to the merchants in his own shop. When the other merchants saw what happened yesterday, they still took out some money and approved them. Only the guy who brought the sauce home did not approve the sauce. The guy thought to himself, he had free sauce, why would he pay for it? The boss wouldn't know if he sold the free sauce directly.

But he didn't know that his out-of-sync behavior with other merchants was seen by everyone in Weiji's shop.

Uncle Mao will understand the words of his master.

If there is a problem, you can see through it at a glance.

As soon as the salesman arrived at the sales place, the aunt would come around and chat with each other, saying that the sauce was delicious for cooking, and it was free to receive. There are several kinds of sauces on the valet, and the family can afford to buy a little of each. The valet will tell them which sauces are suitable for cooking, and there are also sauces for noodles.

After half a day, the merchant was happy to sell the goods and returned to the grocery store to share the sales process. Only the cheap trader returned to the grocery store in the afternoon. Seeing that everyone was happy to sit together and drink tea and chat, he had a gloomy face after inquiring. No, he was going to find out why they were able to sell out easily, so he walked all day exhausted, and after inquiring, he realized that the problem was the free sauce.

As soon as he got home, he hurriedly asked his mother-in-law to return the sauce, but his mother-in-law told him that a few kilograms of sauce were taken by relatives and given away by others. The businessman was angry and scolded his wife on the spot. The businessman's wife was savage, who could let him scold, and the two quarreled -

the businessman learned to be smart and gave the rest of the money for free The sauce is sent out for free, and it is still rewarding to see the pain in the flesh. He watched as he went home after earning money every day, and people drifted away, fantasizing about living a delicious and spicy life in the future.

He didn't know that after this month, all the properties under Wei Ji's name would never be hired.

Shaodong's family took a picture of a gourd and painted a scoop, and in the name of Taifulou, presented a set of high-quality sauces to the distinguished guests of Taifulou.

The gifts sent by Taifulou are all treated seriously by famous and powerful people. Even though they don't understand Taifulou's intentions, they let the kitchen cook the dishes according to the paper method inside.

Add freshness to light dishes, thick and fresh sauces for thick flavors, and relative sauces to meat stews to make dishes taste better.

Those who have tried it will go back to Taifu Lou to inquire about the source of the sauce. Such a good sauce, I guess if it is a new commodity in Fucheng, I feel that there is such a high-quality commodity in Fucheng.

The steward only said that Baiweizhai, which sells sauces, is about to open in the county, and also mentioned that the recent improvement in the quality of dishes in Taifu Lou is related to the Baiweizhai sauce.

They are all human beings, how can they not understand the meaning of the words of the whole management.

If you want sauce, just wait for Baishi Zhai to open.

On the opening day of Baiweizhai, the county town, one after another of luxury carriages was in front of the door.

Knowing that the wealthy portal is buying Baiweizhai sauce, and the portal follows the trend to buy it, Baiweizhai spreads in the county in just one day. More and more portals followed suit.

This is the publicity effect of the famous and powerful.

The business of Baiweizhai occupies an independent city in the county, and after buying and selling, the supply of sauce workshops is endless.

-Wei

Cheng doesn't know the situation in the county, this will be drinking afternoon tea with his wife in the private room of Xianmanlou.

"Husband, eldest brother, is the business of selling sauces good for them?"

Zhou Yuan knew that his three older brothers had started to sell sauces, so he asked them about their sales.

"With your husband, I will guide you. If you don't sell well, it will damage your husband and my businessman's reputation." Wei Cheng laughed.

"Husband!"

He asked seriously, why did the husband say it to himself.

Seeing his daughter-in-law staring at people, Wei Cheng was no longer funny, and said, "I earn dozens of articles a day, and I can get 2 taels of silver this month.

" The bonus is almost two or two." Zhou Yuan said: "In this way, it would not be better to ask the eldest brother and the others to go to Xianmanju to work, and three meals a day."

Wei Cheng smiled: "It is two now . Two sons a month, the uncle and the others have a husband to open the back door, and there will be no problem for more than ten, twenty-two months every month." The

market opened a small opening, and the key customers were merchants and wealthy households.

The market has opened up even more, and I am not afraid that the merchants will not take the initiative to come to the door, and the monthly money of the follow-up merchants will be really high. This is a resource only available to the merchants under the Weiji grocery store. Unless they can find business customers, the trader who takes the goods will only bring about sales from a fixed area, and the fluctuation will not be very large.

"So many!"

Wei Cheng couldn't help laughing, how could his daughter-in-law think too little for a while and too much for a while.

"Uncle, let's not talk about their affairs, we still have one very important thing to talk about."

Zhou Yuan looked at the person with clear eyes.

Wei Cheng's heart softened, he stretched out his arms and pulled the person to sit on his lap, hugging his wife's slender waist, "Yuan Yuan, you don't really want to go home and live, our house will be completed in two days, we are going to move home, Are you happy?"

Every night when he returned to the backyard of Xianmanlou, he noticed his daughter-in-law's mood.

Zhou Yuan's clear eyes overflowed with joy, "Really?" Although Xianmanju was also where they lived, he still liked the feeling of that home in the suburbs. No matter how comfortable Xianmanlou lived, it couldn't compare to his and his husband's home.

When he wanted to go home and live, Zhou Yuan's face was filled with joy, his eyes were bright, and Wei Cheng's heart was itching.

It was dark in front of him, Wei Cheng's lips covered his daughter-in-law's lips...

After the kiss, Zhou Yuan lay on Wei Cheng's chest panting, his face flushed and his lips rosy.

Wei Cheng raised his hand and gently wiped the water stains from the corners of his lips, "Yuan Yuan, we haven't been shopping in a long time. We have a lot of supplies to buy after finishing the house. Tomorrow we will go shopping in the inner city."

Ah? !

Zhou Yuan stopped leaning on his husband's arms, raised his head, and asked, "I'm going to the inner city, who will look at the counter?" Xiaoliu's arithmetic has improved. She is in charge of a lot of things, so let her take care of the counter by herself, not a clone Tired of skills?

"I asked Wei Lei to re-appoint the shopkeeper in the store. In the future, the shopkeeper of Xianmanju will let new people do it." Wei Cheng said.

Zhou Yuan was slightly stunned: "I, I don't need to be the shopkeeper anymore?" Sitting upright, his eyes were lowered.

Wei Cheng pecked his lips lightly, pressed the person back into his arms, hugged him tightly, and said softly, "Yuan Yuan, why would your husband want you to be the shopkeeper all the time. The original intention of you coming to Xianmanju to be the shopkeeper was that you would learn more knowledge. In the future, I will be the housekeeper. Well, including me."

Zhou Yuan relaxed and leaned against his husband's chest, his lips smiled, "I won't come to Xianmanju, will you let me stay at home?

" Taking care of his family and taking care of his husband is what he should do. Zhou Yuan has forgotten his responsibility as a husband. If he stays at home, he can take better care of his husband. He is very happy.

Wei Cheng hugged him tightly, his thin lips evoked a smile. The daughter-in-law is no longer sad.

"Xianmanju's business has stabilized. I won't come here often, so I'll leave it to Lei Ziguan." Wei Cheng said, "I will be in charge of the grocery store every day, so you can accompany me to the grocery store."

Zhou Yuan sat up straight, looked at the person, and asked suspiciously, "What can I do at the grocery store?"

Wei Cheng smiled but said nothing.

Zhou Yuan's small eyes urged.

Wei Cheng said slowly: "I take care of others, but you - of course, take care of me!"

......

The author has something to say:

Change the name of the grocery store to Weiji Grocery Store, so

it's easy to remember, haha~(  ̄▽ ̄~)~

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-28 14:35:45~2022-05-29 21:09:00~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 5 bottles of rice balls; 3 bottles of Ke;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!