Chapter 70

Baizhenlou is scheduled for the New Year's Eve from one family to another. Dried seafood and candy snacks are in high demand. After buying dried seafood and going back to stew, the high-profile families have started to know the goods. It has become a new dish on their daily table, and even the New Year's Eve banquet will serve dishes made of dried seafood.

Candies and pastries are good as gifts, or they can be prepared at home as snacks during the Chinese New Year, which are more popular.

Every household must purchase for the New Year's Eve, and Baizhenlou's products are all must-buy products in the coming-of-age ceremony.

The large number of New Year gifts ordered by high-level families is large, and the supply of goods prepared by Wei Ji Workshop is not enough to sell, and it has to be supplied to the store every day to maintain normal sales.

The store is on the shelves every morning and sold out at noon.

Orders for New Year gifts can only be limited. Except for a few big families in the inner city, they should try to supply as many New Year gifts as possible, and other reservations should be limited or even unavailable.

The supply of goods under the grocery store is less, and you can't order it yet. It's all about selling as much as the dealer has in hand. It depends on your relationship with the dealer, and the dealer can sell you the goods.

Not only candy, snacks, and dried seafood are sold well, but even hot pot dishes are sold well, all of which are pre-ordered a few days before the New Year's Day.

Of course, not only is the business of Weicheng's store good, but other stores are also doing well. People in the county are buying New Year's gifts, can you?

Zhou Yuan was preparing the New Year's gift at home, butler Mao was there to assist, Wei Cheng was busy with supply matters every day, and asked Boss Gu and Zhang Shao to deliver another batch of supplies. Zhou Yuan was unable to arrange the New Year's gift, so it was Zhou Yuan's responsibility. Yuan is responsible.

In addition to the New Year's gift for Wei's father and Wei's mother, there are also the New Year's gift for the uncle of the Wei family, the New Year's gift for the parents' family, the New Year's gift for Wei Yuan and Wei Lei's friends, the New Year's gift for Yun Shaodong's family, and the New Year's gift for the manager of Taifu Building. It is necessary to give a New Year's gift to the distinguished guests of Xianmanlou. If the boss outside the grocery store comes to give a New Year's gift, you have to prepare some New Year's gift as a return gift.

In addition to purchasing for the New Year's Eve, most of them come from their own workshops.

As for the New Year's gift for the fellow workers, it is simple, five catties of meat and money for each person, and a piece of ordinary handmade soap.

...

Zhou Yuan was holding the thick New Year's gift book, his head was dizzy.

Fortunately, Uncle Mao, the housekeeper, and Xiaoliu were talking with the premise, and gave opinions on the difference in status and class.

There are also people who are responsible for the registration of the New Year's gift, and the next person will be arranged to do it after the New Year's gift book is confirmed.

Although he is responsible for reviewing and confirming the whole process, there are not many things, but when he sees the densely packed things, he is dizzy.

When Wei Cheng came back, he saw several stacks of gift books placed on the desk in the living room. The desk was temporarily added. His daughter-in-law lay listlessly on the desk, staring at the stacks of gift books.

Wei Cheng laughed and leaned over, "I'm tired, if I'm tired, tell Uncle Mao to do it, you don't have to come in person."

Zhou Yuan shook his head: "I'm not tired, I wouldn't be tired if Uncle Mao and the servants helped me, but this is the first time I've met him. When it comes to this kind of thing, it is inevitable to be in a hurry. Besides, this is what I should have done, the New Year's gift for relatives and guests, how can I be lazy."

"Take a rest first." Wei Cheng pulled up his daughter-in-law and pulled the person to sit on the sofa. After coming down, he hugged his daughter-in-law and made him lean on his chest, and then asked, "Are you ready for the New Year's gift for your father-in-law and mother-in-law?"

"Everything is ready." Zhou Yuan said, "How busy are you in the workshop? Is there a shortage of goods?"

"Everything ordered by the guests can be supplied on time. I am busy with the supply of goods after the new year." Wei Cheng said, "My brother-in-law and the others have ordered a batch of new year gifts in the workshop, including candies, cakes, handmade soaps, etc. The reservation is not big, is it a New Year's gift for the aunt and your sister-in-law's family?"

Wei Cheng's tone was very normal. When he mentioned the New Year's gift to his sister-in-law's family, his eyes were fixed for a moment, but Zhou Yuan didn't notice it.

Zhou Yuan was surprised for a moment, thought about it, and shook his head, "No, it should be a New Year's gift to my grandfather, grandmother and uncle's family."

Wei Cheng was surprised: "Grandfather? I didn't hear you mention it?"

Zhou Yuan: "My family rarely communicates with that place. It seems that my grandfather doesn't want to see my father. That's all I know. I only went to my grandfather's house once when I was a child, and I haven't been there since."

Wei Cheng asked: "When we got married, my grandfather Did your family come?"

"My grandfather and grandmother didn't come, but my uncle came." Zhou Yuan said, "My brother and the others got married, and several uncles came."

Wei Cheng: "Where is your grandfather's house?"

"In Quyang County. The town of Ningping is quite far away from Nanshan County." Zhou Yuan said. "My second uncle's family also opened a shop in Ningping Town. My second uncle is from Ningping Town. They go back to Qinghe Village once or twice a year."

Wei Cheng understood the ancient journey. There are few exchanges, many factors, and the road is not safe.

Wei Cheng: "What's the relationship between your family and your second uncle's family?"

Zhou Yuan wrinkled his nose: "No, it's similar to the uncle's family. My family is closer to the uncle's family, and the uncle's family is closer to the second uncle's family." He Second Auntie didn't like his family and uncle's family.

Wei Cheng had a calculation in his heart.

"You said the fish maw is out of stock?"

Wei Cheng was looking at the stock, and Wei Lei reported it directly. Wei Cheng was stunned.

Wei Lei said: "Yes, the isinglass will be sold out by those noble ladies and ladies in a few days. Except for the batch for Young Master Yun, the stock is gone. Do you want Haicheng to ship a batch of isinglass?"

Wei Cheng nodded . : "Okay, I understand." The

original batch of fish gelatin was reserved for sale after the new year, but now Haicheng has to deliver it in advance.

It has only been half a month, and the effect of isinglass has come out. These noble ladies and noble girls are beautiful, and it is certain that they are rushing to buy them.

Wei Cheng went directly to Yun Chengfeng.

"Do you want isinglass?" Yun Chengfeng said, "Don't you have a lot of inventory in your workshop?" Manager Quan looked at the inventory when he went to confirm the shipment to the imperial city. Delivered together to the Imperial City.

At first, he didn't know the value of the fish maw and gave all the supply to Weicheng. Now he knows and doesn't want to share it. He takes the goods directly from Weicheng, and the price of selling it to the imperial city is double the price of the county, making more money. , it doesn't matter if he wants to be divided.

Wei Cheng said indifferently: "The inventory has been reserved for those noble ladies and ladies."

"...Okay, I'll arrange it." Yun Chengfeng understood that the same was true for the imperial city.

"I won't go to find you in person when you come." Yun Chengfeng said, "I'm going back to the imperial city at the end of the month, and I'm getting married next year, so I probably won't come to Nanshan County in the short term."

Wei Cheng was stunned for a moment, then said: "Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" Yun Chengfeng motioned to Yan Yi next to him, Yan Yi gave Wei Cheng a token, Yun Chengfeng said, "This is for you, with this token, no one in Fucheng would dare to embarrass you. But this is for you to use only when you encounter difficulties."

Wei Cheng looked at the big black token with a slap, engraved with the characters Yin, Wei Cheng asked in a deep voice, "This is?"

Yun Chengfeng said leisurely: "Oh, this is the token that represents my family. My real surname is Yin, and Yun's surname is my grandfather's surname. I use Yun's surname when I go out."

Wei Cheng frowned: "Imperial Merchant Yun's family is your foreign surname. Ancestral family? Your identity?"

Yun Chengfeng wrote it on the paper, Wei Cheng looked shocked when his eyes widened, Yun Chengfeng, no, it was rare for Yin Chengfeng to see him so shocked, he looked proud, as expected, Wei Cheng really did He changed his face, but he didn't lose his identity to Wei Cheng.

Wei Cheng quickly regained his composure, looking at Yin Chengfeng's smug smile, Wei Cheng said coolly: "What are you proud of, this is your family's glory, not your ability."

Yin Chengfeng: "........ "

Is it too late for him to withdraw the token now?

However, Wei Cheng's reaction surprised him.

Sure enough, this person wouldn't flatter him because of his status.

Wei Cheng calmly put the token away.

Yin Chengfeng: "...What are your plans next year when you become an official and businessman?"

Wei Cheng said lightly: "Next year, if you don't go to Fucheng, you will stay in Nanshan County. I'm not short of money, so I'm not in a hurry." There is no shortage of backers, he thinks that he has been busy all the time and has no time to accompany his daughter-in-law. He does not have much ambition to be reborn once, and his daughter-in-law is more important than anything.

Yin Chengfeng laughed and scolded: "This industry will satisfy you, your vision is too small."

Wei Cheng smiled but said nothing.

Yin Chengfeng thought of something, and said: "Yes, you are a white body, even if you have an official businessman, you have no background. The county town is good. If those intertwined forces in the government city covet what you have, you will not be able to show it, but you will be hard to guard against."

Wei Cheng said with a smile: "Don't worry, I still have the ability to cope." He didn't worry about it, he really wasn't afraid of being coveted. If the formula was taken away, he would give the stolen formula free of charge. Contribution, those who take it are useless and worthless!

Or to put it another way, if the formula is taken away, he can still make the quality of the formula better. If he takes away the power of the formula, he has a way to make the opponent lose everything.

Of course, he also has to take precautions, after all, it is better to have less than one thing.

Yin Chengfeng said: "By the way, you must remember to take over the Baiweifang in the county and Fucheng when I return to the imperial city. I said that all the stores in the county and Fucheng will belong to you. As for the silver taels invested in the store in the early stage, you will be deducted from your dividends."

Wei Cheng: "......" I thought Dafang would send it directly, but it turned out that there was a back slot.

"One more thing..."

Wei Cheng: "...Tell me."

Yin Chengfeng said: "A few days ago, there was not a storm at sea, my fishing boat was picking up in the sea. When I got to a few men, they all lost their memory. These people should be from nearby counties, towns and towns. When the fish maw was delivered, I ordered to bring people with them, and those people will be handed over to you. You can help to inquire about their families. I'll be a worker when I arrive."

Wei Cheng remembered something and nodded: "Okay, leave it to me."

Yin Chengfeng raised his eyebrows unexpectedly: "So simple?"

Wei Cheng said: "A mother and son were recruited into the workshop among the refugees, I heard that His husband-in-law was caught in a storm at sea and the way to go is unknown, and the mother and son were later driven out by their in-laws, and they came to Nanshan County."

So it was.

After the matter was handed over to Wei Cheng, Yin Chengfeng started to prepare for the matter of returning to the imperial city.

Wei family.

Wei's father and Wei's mother received the New Year's gift from their second son. When they looked at it, there were cloth, dried seafood, cakes, candies, handmade soaps and candles...

Sister-in-law Wei Wu looked at the first-class good things in her eyes. Full of rarity and envy.

Wei's father and Wei's mother were very shocked: "This, this is a Baizhenlou product." The door is also printed with Baizhenlou font.

They will know Baizhen Building. They have been to Baizhen Building, and they have also bought candy and snacks for their grandsons at Baizhen Building.

Mother Wei had a bold guess: "

Could Baizhenlou be a store opened by the second child?" Sister-in-law

Wei Wu's eyes widened... Wei Liang said in silence: "It should be, although the new products in the grocery store are The quality of the products in Baizhen Building is far inferior to that of Baizhen Building, but the products in Baizhen Building are of the same type as those in Weiji Grocery Store. I should have thought about it, but I don't want to." The

Wei family leaned against Weiji Grocery Store to pick up the goods. Their monthly income more than doubled, and they had silver taels in their hands. They wanted to go to Baizhen Building to buy a New Year's gift and send it to Wei Zhai and Master Dabao's house, but they couldn't afford it.

Baizhenlou's goods are expensive, and they are all sold out of stock... If it is really a Weicheng store, how much silver taels he has to make.

Wei's father sighed: "The second child is really gone."

Wei's mother regretted: "...this second child, we can't rely on it, if we don't separate the family and the second child's property, we will have half of the family and the other half. Industry, we can all raise our eyebrows in front of the big house, maybe the big house is not as rich as our family."

Such a good opportunity was missed in vain.

"If it weren't for your short-sightedness, you had to separate the second child, and the second child's business is not under our name." Wei father pointed at Wei mother and scolded.

Mother Wei said angrily: "It's all my fault, you don't agree with this matter, I dare to separate the second child, it's not because you hate the second child, you feel that he humiliates you, you can't raise your head in front of the big room, and let you be in the father's house. Mother loses face in front of her and is scolded by the two elders, so when you propose to split the second child out, you agree immediately."

Wei's father and Wei's mother accused each other of quarreling, Wei Liang sighed silently, he couldn't compare to his younger brother, he had to admit it.

Sister-in-law Wei Wu heard that Baizhen Building belonged to Weicheng, and everyone in the Baizhen Building was rushing to buy it. Turning around, "Mom and Dad, I have a way to divide the property of the second brother."

"What way—"

Wei's father and Wei's mother stopped arguing immediately, Wei Liang was not silent, his eyes flashed with anticipation, Wei Dabao Just focus on eating, it's important to eat nothing at home.

Sister-in-law Wei Wu said: "Isn't the second brother still childless? The second brother and sister is also a brother, the brother is not easy to get pregnant, the two have been married for almost a year, and there is no good news from the second brother and sister. It's a man, who wouldn't want a son. We can find a concubine for the second brother. The concubine is in our hands. If the concubine gives birth to a son and a half daughter, it can be raised as an equal wife. After that, the second brother will not have the property Our share."

"This is a good way!"

Wei's father and Wei's mother's eyes lit up, it was a big deal to inherit the lineage, and the elder brother could not give birth, so as a parent, it is only natural to arrange a concubine for his son.

Wei's mother still hesitated: "Old everyone, if the second child does not agree to marry a concubine, we can interfere, and we cannot let him force a concubine."

Sister-in-law Wei Wu disagreed: "Father and mother, you think, the second brother will become a concubine. Why would a rich man not want to marry more beautiful girls, and besides, which man does not want to have three wives and four concubines, find a beautiful, gentle and considerate person for his second brother, and the second brother will definitely be moved." There will be no such thing as that brother in the future, sister-in-law Wei Wu Jealousy thought.

Wei mother and Wei father think about it, everyone is right.

Mother Wei asked anxiously, "Which girl do you want to introduce to the second child? It's hard to control it from outside."

Sister-in-law Wei Wu said with a smile, "Mother, you forgot, my mother's cousin is beautiful and beautiful, although she was born in the countryside, She has been raised by her family since she was a child, she has also read books, she has a gentle and generous personality, and she is also my cousin. When the two parties have an agreement, they will not get the second brother's property."

Wei's mother has a little impression, she is a good girl, and smiled: " After the Chinese New Year, you can bring someone to see you, and if you are satisfied, bring it to the second child."

"Okay! Listen to your mother!"

-

After receiving the New Year's gift, there was also Wei Zhai, the third and fourth uncles of the Wei family, and each family responded differently. Same.

Wei Sanshu has been paying attention to his nephew since he went to his nephew Wei Cheng's house to attend the warm house banquet.

Looking at the New Year's gift from his nephew, he has been a shopkeeper in the inner city for so many years, and the box of the New Year's gift is still printed with Baizhenlou, and thinking of the recent new products in the grocery store, he can't help but think about it... This Baizhenlou should be Associated with nephew.

And the fourth uncle Wei's family has a poor memory of Wei Cheng, although they also heard from the third uncle Wei that this poor nephew took the Taifu Building.

His nephew is dumb, and he is not a starter when it comes to Taifu Building.

Fourth Uncle Wei frowned and thought deeply about how his nephew brought a few boxes of Baizhenlou's sweets and cakes and some other New Year's gifts.

Aunt Wei: "Okay, don't think about it. Your nephew may know someone at Taifu Building, and he bought it through a relationship. He can't be the one who opened the store."

Fourth Uncle Wei reprimanded: "What do you know, a few boxes cost a lot of silver taels, and it's so hard to buy things in Baizhenlou, I'm going to buy them as a New Year's gift for others, but I can't buy them, Wei Cheng can give them away. Our family, the third brother's house, the second brother's house, and the eldest brother's house don't have all of them, so it's not even less than fifteen or six boxes."

Aunt Wei: "This, this..."

A few taels of silver per box , this is a lot of silver taels.

Fourth Uncle Wei pondered: "My nephew is on Taifu Building and works in Taifu Building. It should be in a high position. Otherwise, I can't buy Baizhen Building

's goods." If this is the case, does he rely on his nephew to be able to work with Taifu Building? Catch a relationship...

he has to think about it.

Wei's house.

Wei Cheng gave his parents more New Year gifts than the second and third uncles. In addition to giving Wei Zhai the same New Year gifts as the second and third uncles, there were two more fish maw for his grandfather and grandmother.

Aunt Wei knows goods. She goes in and out with Mrs. Wang to know many businessmen's wives. Floor merchandise.

The two boxes of fish gelatin are still out of stock in dozens of taels, and several businessmen and wives who I know say they can't buy them. She had seen fish gelatin at Mrs. Wang's before. Mrs. Wang's family was so wealthy that they only bought one or two boxes. Wei Cheng had two boxes for the New Year's gift, and Aunt Wei wanted it.

The thing was named to the old man and the old lady, and Aunt Wei would not dare to openly reveal it if she wanted to.

Uncle Wei didn't care about this. He didn't see anything after reading it. He saw the quality of the New Year's gift. He only thought that this nephew could afford such a high-quality New Year's gift because he made a lot of money.

"This nephew is quite caring. Did the family not send the New Year's gift to relatives? If not, the son of the second brother's family... Wei Cheng, right?" Uncle Wei didn't even remember the nephew's name. , or the butler reminded, "Give him more New Year gifts."

"Give the old man and old lady New Year gifts, but the housekeeper is responsible for delivering them

." Changed

it down: "......"

A trace of mockery flashed in Wen Lanzhi's eyes next to her.

She didn't tell the Wei family that she had the Zhang Zhen Bailou VIP card in her hand, and that card could give priority to the purchase of Baizhenlou products. She knew the use of the card and gave it to her family. She could order a lot of Baizhenlou products at home.

Her family seems to have noticed that she was not doing well in the Wei family. Many good things that were originally given to the New Year's gift were removed, and the New Year's gift was the same as in previous years.

After being asked by her family, she chose to tell her parents.

Several of her brothers wanted to come to the Wei family to settle accounts, but her parents stopped her. She had already married into the Wei family, and married Wei Jihui. If the Wei family gave Wei Jihui a concubine, how could she stop her.

Not to mention the Wei family, her father and brothers all have concubines, she has no reason to stop the Wei family from taking concubines.

Wei Jihui asked her to marry her and said he would be devoted to her, but he never promised not to take a concubine.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-13 22:33:35~2022-06-14 20:18:55~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 33946770 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!