Chapter 48

I found out that the owner of Xianmanju is Wei Cheng.

The Wei family went straight to Xianmanju at noon the next day.

At this time, Xianman was overcrowded, and there were still guests waiting in line at the gate.

When the Wei family came, they skipped the line and went to Xianmanju for dinner.

"Let's have dinner, Xiao Er, lead the way." The second shopkeeper

who greeted the guests at the door immediately stopped the Wei family. "Sorry, my guests, the store is full. If you want to eat, please wait in line."

"What, we are Wei Cheng's parents, and we still have to wait in line.

" The boss is her son. Still be cautious, inquiring about the news will be wrong.

How could the second shopkeeper not know that his boss is called Wei Cheng, and when he heard that he was the boss's family, how could he dare to stop him and receive him more warmly.

All the Wei family came, including Wei Dabao.

In the queue outside the door, I saw someone jumping in the line to discuss dissatisfaction. It was a regular customer who explained that the owner of Xianmanju was called Wei Cheng.

Mother Wei asked the shop assistant, only to know that Wei Cheng was not in the shop. They came in and saw Zhou Yuan who was busy at the counter, and went straight to the counter.

When Xiaoliu wasn't at the counter to help settle accounts, she helped out in the lobby. She saw several people with aggressive expressions, looking for trouble, and immediately walked over. There is something to protect the lord.

When Zhou Yuan saw the Wei family, he immediately put down his pen, walked out of the counter quickly, and greeted one by one.

"Father, mother, elder brother, elder sister-in-law."

Mother Wei said, "My second son, your father and I are coming over for dinner. Hurry up and arrange a seat for us. Dabao is hungry, so don't delay our meal." The

second waiter in the shop next to him hurriedly reported, "Master, the lobby and the building. The table is full, and there is no room for the table."

"I see, you go to work first." The

shop assistant returned to his post.

There is also a private room on the second floor, which is specially vacated to facilitate oneself to eat, or if there is no room for a distinguished guest, such as Yun Chengfeng, he is one.

Zhou Yuan instructed Xiaoliu to look at the counter, and then said to the Wei family, "Dad and mother, please follow me to the second floor." When

Xiaoliu left, he instructed the shop assistant to go to the kitchen and tell Wei Lei what happened. Wei Lei called Wei Hu to go after hearing it. Find Weicheng in the suburbs.

The private rooms on the second floor are decorated comfortably, generously and beautifully, no worse than the inner city restaurants.

As soon as the Wei family entered the private room, their eyes lit up, showing a satisfied expression.

The family sat down.

Wei Dabao couldn't sit still, he yelled as soon as he entered the private room, like ADHD, moving here and there, making people look the most disgusting kind.

Zhou Yuan handed the lunch menu to Wei's mother: "This is the lunch menu. I will arrange the kitchen to cook what you want to eat."

Wei's mother took it and opened it, and next to Wei Cheng's sister-in-law came over to read it and saw the exquisite dishes in the menu . They both stared wide-eyed at the price above, and the two were excited to discuss what to eat, but they had never seen food before.

Father Wei was drinking tea and asked, "Where's the second child?"

"My husband went to the suburbs, but my husband didn't say when he came back." Wei Cheng told Zhou Yuan when he went out in the morning, and Boss Gu introduced customers to buy sauces. Zhou Yuan didn't tell Father Wei.

Mother Wei and the others were still discussing what to order. Zhou Yuan was going to get busy, so he told the Wei family that there was a second shopkeeper outside the door. Pulling the rope in the corner of the doorman, there would be a second shopkeeper who would come to help them order food.

Mother Wei didn't answer for a while, and waved him away.

Zhou Yuan didn't care about leaving the private room.

The Wei family studied and discussed the food pamphlet.

After some discussion, the Wei family ordered food.

Ordered all the signature dishes, four people and one child ordered a dozen dishes.

Wei's father looked at Wei's mother and said, "Have we finished ordering so much?"

Wei's mother smiled and said, "It's rare to have a meal without paying money, and if you can't finish it, you can pack it back, and you don't have to buy vegetables to cook for dinner, can you save ? Little money."

Sister-in-law Wei Cheng reminded: "Mother, if you want to eat, you can come to Xianmanju every day to eat, you are the mother of Xianmanju

's boss." "You are still the eldest daughter-in-law and you can speak." Sister-in-law Weicheng said. In Mother Wei's heart, a satisfied smile appeared on her wrinkled face.

_Wei

Cheng's eyes sank after being informed by Wei Hu.

I had already talked with Boss Gu to come over to buy sauce. The other party ordered a few hundred pounds and shipped it back to the town for sale. We cooperated with everything involved.

Wei Cheng will arrange work for the housekeeper, Uncle Mao. He is in charge of supervision, and he asks the people below to do things.

The Wei family came to Xianmanju, and he went straight back to the county seat.

Wei Cheng returned to Xianmanju, Wei Lei was waiting for him in the lobby, told him about the Wei family, and what dishes he ordered. Wei Cheng understood in his heart.

Wei Cheng didn't go directly to the second floor, but went to the counter.

"Yuan Yuan, what did my parents say to embarrass you?"

Zhou Yuan saw Wei Cheng come back with a smile on his face, and when he heard his husband's words, a smile appeared in his eyes: "Why, my parents are here, I'll come down after arranging a private room for them." He was very lucky, married to Wei Cheng's wife's family and never cared about him, let alone making things difficult.

Wei Cheng felt relieved after hearing this.

After a while, Wei Cheng was still at the counter.

Seeing that the pestle was on the spot, there was no intention of going up, and he was flipping the list in his hand to read, Zhou Yuan asked, "Husband, aren't you going to my parents' place?

" ." Wei Cheng said to Zhou Yuan without flipping the list, "My daughter-in-law can now be a teacher, it's not a mistake."

Zhou Yuan's eyes lit up, praised by his husband, and his eyes narrowed with laughter.

He was always worried that he would make a mistake, several times at a time.

Get the husband's affirmation, you can rest assured now!

_Wei

's family finished eating, and Wei Cheng didn't go up until now. Before going up, he said to Zhou Yuan, "Yuan Yuan, I'll come down soon, wait for me to have lunch together."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to eat."

Wei Cheng went to When they knocked on the door of the private room on the second floor, the Wei family thought it was the second shopkeeper and ignored it. Wei Cheng pushed open the door and went in. They were complaining about why Wei Cheng hadn't come back. When they saw Wei Cheng come in, they were stunned for a while.

"

The second child is back."

"The second brother is back."

"The second child is back, sit down!"

The Wei family looked kind and greeted Wei Cheng with smiles all over their faces, as if the family were very affectionate. Even Da??, who has always had a bad face towards him, was full of smiles at this moment, "Oh, my second brother is back, he's really busy." Seeing that his son didn't call anyone, he hurriedly asked his son to call, "Da Bao, It's called the second uncle."

Wei Dabao has never called Wei Cheng before, and he was influenced by his family's words when he was a child.

Wei Dabao turned away his mother's hand that was pulling his clothes, but didn't reply half a look. He ate his cakes and his mouth was full.

Wei Cheng shouted, "Father, mother, elder brother, elder sister-in-law."

After shouting and sitting down, he didn't say a word. The Wei family put on a smile to show their sympathy, but the parties did not respond, and the smile solidified.

Father Wei spoke first: "Chengzi, why didn't you tell your family when you opened such a large restaurant, you are a family, and you can still help." Father Wei had a smile on his face, but he blamed Wei Cheng in his words. mean. After two words of rebuke, he continued to praise, "I came today and saw that Xianmanju's business is so good. I am happy for you for my father, and I am glad that you have the skills."

Not long after the separation, the Wei family opened again in the suburbs. A grocery store didn't tell Wei Cheng yet.

Wei Cheng knew it.

Wei Cheng responded with a smile: "Thank you dad." There was no smile in his eyes.

Father Wei put his palm on his face and coughed: "Chengzi, the business in the store is so big, you must be too busy alone, think about your father for you, and ask your elder brother to help manage it. You are brothers, brothers work together, Let's make the business bigger together." Wei Cheng's smile remained unchanged: "

Xianmanju has enough staff, so if eldest brother is busy with the store at home, he will not trouble eldest brother."

Family, it's better for your elder brother to help you than to invite outsiders."

Wei Cheng said, "The eldest brother is the owner of the store, how can I let the eldest brother come to Xianmanju to live and work for me."

"Second, all the humiliations are a family. Your eldest brother is here to help manage, and he is your eldest brother. , the two brothers manage Xianmanju together." Mother Wei didn't like the words of her second son, so it's not unwilling to say that.

Wei Cheng's sister-in-law echoed: "That's right, second brother, what are you talking about? We're all a family."

Now it's a family.

"Sorry, there are enough staff in the store, so don't bother big brother." Wei Cheng still said that.

Wei Cheng kept saying refusal, how could the Wei family not hear it, and the whole family was dissatisfied. Mother Wei wanted to get angry, but Father Wei stopped her with a look.

Father Wei said earnestly: "Chengzi, the family has been ignoring you, it's because we parents can't do both, we will pay more attention to your eldest brother, he is the eldest son. , I came back and said that I want my family to find a way to help you earn a living. When you sell cakes, the family finds a way to take more orders for you."

"If you feel that your elder brother is inferior, you should give some fresh and full household points to your elder brother. If you all work together to do a good job in business, this is what my father wants to see most. Our family also knows a lot of people in the county, and if we introduce more guests in the future, the business of Xianmanju will be better. Drive to the inner city."

"Your eldest brother is your eldest brother, why would you mind." Father Wei drew a blueprint, "This is the way to go, let the eldest brother come to help tomorrow."

Wei Liang said with a smile, "I will rely on it in the future . Second brother."

Wei Cheng: "..." It's

all a family talking to themselves.

"Sorry, I won't invite eldest brother, there are enough people in the store." The

Wei family looked ugly.

Wei's mother got angry: "Second son, what nonsense are you talking about? You have grown wings and don't recognize your family. Thanks to your eldest brother, you are still worried about whether you are doing well."

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes in his heart, and said emptyly, if he really cared about the second one Son, they would not think that the second son would take advantage of them if he went to live with them in the county town after he got married, so he would not have separated the second son early.

Wei Cheng's sister-in-law is yin and yang strange: "Mother, the second brother is afraid that he is not rich, so he doesn't look down on our family."

"What nonsense, I know the second son's temperament best, and he is honest and obedient." Said to Wei Cheng with a smile. "Second, mother knows that you listen to your father and mother the most."

"Father and mother, you are free. I will invite you today. What else do you need to instruct the shop assistant? I'm going down." Wei Cheng got up to leave the table.

He didn't take Wei Mu and his sister-in-law into consideration at all.

Wei's father got angry: "Second brother, sit down with me, what is your attitude? You don't take my father in the eye. I just ask you to arrange the eldest brother in Xianmanju. You don't listen to such trivial matters.

" Arrangement to enter the store, and then, and then again... Will Xianmanju become yours sooner or later?

Wei Cheng was sarcastic in his heart, and said solemnly: "Dad, didn't father forget that we split up the family, and the separation contract is signed?"

Father Wei choked, and then said forcefully: "After the family separation, are you not my son, not the Wei family? Only if you are my son for a day, you have to listen to me."

If it wasn't for the second child to be completely separated, there would not be those treaties, and the Wei family would not regret it. Without those family separation treaties, Wei's father and Wei's mother would not have taken this attitude.

"I never said that."

Wei Cheng lowered his eyes, "You are still my family. This is an irreversible fact."

Wei's father: "Since you are still our family..."

"We split up, the original separation contract clearly stated that I would pay my parents a tael of silver every month, or I couldn't earn even half a cent of it at the beginning. It was proposed by my parents. The contract is written in various family affairs, and I have no right to intervene." Wei Cheng looked directly at the Wei family, "I have the ability to make money now, and my son is filial. In the future, I will provide my parents with monthly support and give my son five taels of silver. It's my heart for my parents, and it has nothing to do with the separation contract." Meaning, I'm giving you extra, and it's okay not to give it to you.

Wei Cheng's sister-in-law whispered: "It's only five taels of silver."

Wei's mother said in dissatisfaction, "Five taels of silver, you are the owner of a restaurant, only give five taels of silver, and fifty taels are decent, every day me and your parents Come to Xianmanju to eat for free."

Father Wei and Wei Liang did not speak.

There was no way to enter Xianmanju for a while, and Mother Wei said that they retreated and asked for the next time.

This was discussed yesterday.

"Dad and Big Brother think the same way?" Wei Cheng looked directly at Wei Liang.

Wei Liang thought it was difficult: "Second brother, with my parents here, as a son, I must listen to my parents." In disguise, he accused Wei Cheng of being unfilial.

The Wei family made this request and made fifty taels a month more, and they made up their minds to come to Xianmanju every day to let Wei Cheng raise them. It doesn't matter how much they want, they come to eat every day, even invite relatives and friends to eat, and invite shop guests to eat, which not only saves face, but also brings so many benefits in vain.

As for Xianmanju, you can't interfere now, and there will be ways in the future.

Come on, the family won't stop until they eat half of Wei Cheng's meat.

"It's impossible to give fifty taels, it's only five taels." Wei Cheng showed no mercy. "When the family split, what did you think about your parents and eldest brother? I don't need to say it clearly. How did the split contract write? It's just how the family lives, each family lives their own way, and there is nothing involved.

"If my parents want to say that I am unfilial, you can go to the yamen to sue me. If my parents sue me, I will pay according to the contract of dividing the family, and half a share will not be much. Now, giving my parents five taels of silver will still work, and I will not pay more. One penny. If your parents like fresh and full dishes, I will order them to come down, and you will get a 40% discount when you come to eat."

Wei Cheng's words made the Wei family black.

Wei's father stared at Wei Cheng, his eyes were sharp and scrutinized: "Second child, you have changed."

Wei Cheng looked back directly, and said lightly: "I haven't changed, it's my father who never knew me directly."

Wei Cheng said When you're done, go straight out.

The Wei family's face couldn't be more ugly.

Before leaving, I ordered a lot and took it away with the table before I finished eating.

The night before the Wei family——

"Father and mother, the second brother is not stupid. He will agree to our shareholding and give us half of the profits of Xianmanlou?"

"Don't worry, father and mother will listen to what they say. Go to Xianmanju to manage first, how can the second child be in charge, and when we intervene in Xianmanju, it is not up to us to decide what to do." The

Wei family is determined to win.

However, when they returned from Xianmanju, they were shocked that Weicheng seemed to have changed!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-23 23:50:01~2022-05-25 14:26:21~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the rocket launcher : Aqiu 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Aqiu 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 41 bottles of Aqiu; 5 bottles of Yuewu;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!