Chapter 43 Recruitment

The sauce workshop was built, and the man working thought he was going to go out again to find a job. I received news that the factory is going to recruit workers, and anyone who is suitable can sign up.

If they all want to do this job, they don't need to apply for the job, they will have a place directly.

Those men all looked happy, and they all went to the sauce workshop to work.

Wei Cheng also agreed, but Wei Cheng did not let the three brothers-in-law enter the sauce workshop, but talked to them alone for a while, and they obeyed Wei Cheng's arrangement.

Wei Cheng posted the news that the sauce workshop was going to recruit workers to the market. The men who could not find jobs or were looking for jobs heard the news, and they all inquired about their requirements, when and where to recruit workers.

Fortunately, it is written on the notice issued.

Everyone in the market knows that a large workshop is newly established in the suburbs. From the news, the owner of the workshop is Taifu Building, the largest restaurant in the county.

Anyone who wants to inquire about what the workshop is doing will stop, so it's not good to offend Tai Fu Lou.

Recruitment information is spread in Shili Baxiang, and those who can't find a job, those who meet the requirements want to go there and try their luck.

As a result, hundreds of people came on the day of recruitment. Although some people were selfishly worried that others would grab the job, they silently concealed the recruitment news, otherwise more people would come.

Seeing so many people, Zhou Yuan was too timid to go.

Wei Cheng was also surprised that so many people came.

There are only 20 people recruited for the sauce workshop, and there are a few people who helped build the workshop before, the son of Aunt Yang, and the family helper He Fanfu Jun Yang Dashan. There are only 13 places left.

Wei Cheng thought about it for a while, and asked Wei Hu and Wei Yi to place two more tables to create two new recruitment positions. Wei Yi knew how to write, and asked him to write down the job categories and requirements. They were recruiting long-term workers in the workshop at home, and hiring cooks and chores in the county store.

Since there are so many people coming, we can recruit them together.

The people who came to work were all from the countryside, and they basically didn't know how to read. A few men who knew the words read out the job requirements and positions posted on the post. Some people couldn't hear them, so they all started asking questions. There were more than 100 people, and the man's voice was loud and noisy.

Wei Cheng instructed Wei Hu, Wei Hu stood up, his voice was full of penetrating power, and he directly controlled the scene.

"It's all quiet, just leave me if there is any more noise."

Wei Hu's aura was quite bluffing.

Hearing Wei Hu's words, the people who were discussing did not dare to say a word, for fear of being driven away and losing their jobs.

Wei Hute was satisfied that these people were obedient, and nodded as if he was in charge.

Seeing that everyone was quiet, Wei Hu explained to his master and read out the requirements and positions of the recruitment aloud. The sauce workshop and Wei Chengjia workshop were 30 yuan a day, including lunch. The restaurant pays 30 cents a day, three meals a day, and you have to be a handyman in a restaurant before you can apply for the job. After reading it, he said: "What kind of job you want to apply for, just line up in which team, and start now."

Everyone lined up.

They all thought that the recruiting union was Wei Hu, and when they saw that the recruiting workers were someone else, there was a brother, some men wanted to protest.

Wei Hu's mission is to control the market. Anyone who makes trouble can drive people away. However, he still explained first that he can leave if he has any opinions.

Who dares to protest.

Many of the people who came to apply for work were from Weicheng Village and Zhouyuan Village. When Weicheng Village saw Wei Cheng and Wei Lei recruiting workers, they were all stupid.

Seeing Wei Hu glaring at him and chasing people out of trouble, he didn't dare to move around, and stood in line obediently.

Zhou Yuan's brother, the people in Zhou Yuan's village, couldn't get close, and they were all annoyed that they didn't know in advance, so they could ask Zhou's family to help go through the back door.

Zhou Yuan had the most people, and Wei Lei had the least. He was in charge of recruiting long-term workers. Long-term workers had to sign contracts for too long, and they were relatively half a family slave. Most people would not be willing.

On Zhou Yuan's side, Wei Yi and maid Xiaoliu were there to help, and Wei Hu was standing in front of him. Those men who despised their brother, no matter how reluctant they were, they would answer questions obediently.

On Weicheng's side, a person from Weicheng Village finally lined up, and the person said excitedly: "Weicheng, you are recruiting here, we are in the same village, you must recruit me."

After the people in the queue heard it, they thought it was few. One place, can't help but be anxious.

Wei Cheng didn't speak, and Wei Hu's voice came over: "You, you are you, do you understand the rules or not, don't say some or not, just answer the questions, and leave if you don't want to answer.

" Hu, a person who executes orders with a single tendon, as long as Wei Cheng does not speak, he will carry out the order to the end, and those who want to get close will not dare to speak out.

Seeing Wei Hu issuing orders, they all thought that Wei Hu was in charge, and Wei Cheng was only responsible for recruiting workers and had no rights.

After round after round of screening, the right person was selected.

Those who lost the election had no choice but to go back. Only a few aunts from the neighboring households in Weicheng, none of their sons were recruited, and they gathered together to make trouble.

Who asked them to apply for the work of the sauce workshop, the number of people to be recruited was very small.

"This is a workshop in our suburbs. Why don't we recruit people from other villages. Our family is all qualified. If we don't recruit our family, we will definitely ask for an explanation."

Who cares who you are.

"Yes, what Aunt Yang said is right. We are all residents in the suburbs. The suburban engineering should recruit us first, not outsiders.

" At the door of the workshop, let's see how you get in and out."

Wei Cheng sat in his seat, looking at the troublemakers coldly.

When the servants of Wei Cheng's family saw that Wei Cheng did not speak, they stood aside, and several servants arranged by the steward were all instructed by the steward to listen to Wei Cheng.

Wei Hu came to the town, and someone was making trouble. He stepped forward aggressively. The troublemaker thought he was going to beat someone, so the troublemaker shouted loudly: "Aiya, I'm going to beat someone, and the person in charge of the workshop wants to Beating people—"

Wei Hu carried out the order first, but he would not deal with this situation.

This person also falsely accused him -

Wei Cheng waved his hand, motioning Wei Hu to step aside.

When the troublemakers saw Wei Hu backing away, they thought that Wei Hu would not dare to do anything to them, so they shouted louder.

Wei Cheng got up, walked out of his seat slowly, and stood in front of the recruitment table.

He knew the person who led the trouble and made the loudest noise. It was his neighbor, Aunt Yang, and the others were the aunts who often gathered at the door of Aunt Yang's house to make irresponsible remarks, as well as their son who came to work.

When Aunt Yang saw Wei Cheng come out, she felt a drum in her heart.

She scolded him in front of Wei Cheng as a poor countryman.

She saw that Wei Cheng was in charge of recruiting workers, and that day the rich young master went to Wei Cheng's house. She thought that Wei Cheng had become the subordinate of the rich young master. She was not afraid of Wei Cheng's cold eyes, but she didn't know why she had a bad premonition.

"Wei Cheng, don't think I'm afraid of you if you curry favor with the rich young master, and call out the person in charge."

Wei Cheng said solemnly, "I am the person in charge."

Aunt Yang would not believe it, and sneered: "You are the person in charge, you It's not the servant who works for the rich young master, the person behind you is more like the person in charge than you." The

Wei Cheng family's servants had different expressions, and they all felt that this arrogant aunt had a bad mind.

I didn't see that the person in charge you mentioned all retreated behind him.

Wei Hu got angry and said angrily: "Why are you so blind, I don't look like the person in charge, I'm just a gangster." Then he pointed at Wei Cheng, "This is my master, I don't know how to see with my eyes. , what's the use of white eyes!"

......

It turns out that Wei Hu's mouth is very poisonous!

Pfft -

I don't know who laughed.

Looking over, she saw Xiao Liu covering her mouth, and seeing her master's eyes swept over, she immediately stood up and lowered her head, for fear of being punished by her master.

Wei Cheng didn't blame him, because he saw his daughter-in-law pursing her lips and laughing.

Looking back, Wei Cheng said, "Aunt Yang, I am in charge of the workshop. If I say no, I won't. If you have any opinions, you will make trouble. If you make trouble for a long time, I will look at your eyes and you will wait to enter the yamen."

Wei Cheng said His tone was flat, but his cold eyes made people timid to see.

"...I, I don't believe it, if I stand here and don't leave, you will sue me to the yamen, and the yamen will not control me standing here." Aunt Yang's momentum was weakened, and the yamen was timid when she heard it.

"The yamen can't control it. You take the lead to create trouble and make a lot of noise here. Do you think the yamen has the right to control it?"

"...I'm not making trouble, just...stand here, no Let's go. Are you in charge?" Aunt Yang thought, she won't make trouble, it's up to people to treat her.

She led people across the entrance and exit of the workshop, which was not a workshop place, and they couldn't control it.

"I, Wei Cheng, really care." Wei Cheng sneered, "Your location, including this area, is the land under the name of this workshop. If you continue to stand here, I can go to the yamen to sue you for trespassing. Private place."

He and Yun Chengfeng bought all the wasteland areas in the suburbs.

Aunt Yang and the troublemaker were dumbfounded.

They are not really ignorant, if they are really sued to the yamen, saying that they are trespassing in private places, they will be put in jail.

The people who made trouble were scared. They were also stirred up by Aunt Yang to make trouble. They said that if they didn't make trouble, they would occupy the road and the workshop would not be able to start smoothly. The other party would definitely compromise and recruit their family members.

Who knew that the place to rely on turned out to be private land.

The troublemaker made a face and asked for help.

"That Weicheng, everyone is neighbors, you can let us go this time."

"You don't care about us little people, don't sue the yamen, we won't make any more trouble, we'll leave now."

People who were afraid hurried Taking a stand, for fear that Wei Cheng would get angry, he sent them directly to the yamen.

Wei Cheng looked at them coldly and said solemnly: "Everyone is a neighbor. For the sake of us being neighbors, I won't care about this time."

The people who made trouble in the suburbs thanked them one after another.

"

But—" the hearts of the suburban rioters all mentioned.

"I don't want to do it again." Wei Cheng repressed, and then gave the sweetness, "This workshop is the first batch of workers recruited, and more workers will be recruited in the future. Those who meet the requirements will be registered in the register. If we need to recruit again, we will give priority to those who meet the requirements."

"I won't recruit you this time, because the people who are recruited are more qualified than you." The man who

stayed in the same place and did not leave will be recruited next time, and he is happy. If it doesn't work this time, there is still a chance next time.

The people in the suburbs are also happy. It turns out that there is still a chance, and they are secretly glad that they did not offend Wei Cheng.

Aunt Yang's face was ashen, she completely offended Wei Cheng, and slipped away with her son.

Everyone else scattered.

Wei Cheng threw the roster to Wei Lei, and the roster of the sauce workshop asked him to send it to Taifu Building instead of his control.

Others have to arrange pre-job training.

The restaurant chef could not be found, so he had to continue recruiting.

They were all thrown to Wei Lei.

After a busy day, I finally have time to be alone with my daughter-in-law.

Wei Cheng took his daughter-in-law home.

-

The news of Weicheng's recruitment spread.

The people in Weicheng Village were embarrassed and did not make a good relationship in advance.

Wei Cheng is promising. He used to do business in the past, but now he is a big man, the person in charge of a workshop in the capital.

No matter how the villagers guessed, they could not guess one of Weicheng's bosses.

Qinghe Village, Zhou family.

Weicheng recruited workers and did not let their family members go to work. Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law heard rumors outside and ran home in a hurry to question them directly.

"Wei Cheng is recruiting workers for the workshop, why didn't he ask you to apply for work. He also said that it was his own family, you didn't work, and Wei Cheng didn't arrange it."

Zhou Yuan's three brothers looked at the three angry people who ran ahead of them.

Zhou Yong was very disappointed in his wife's attitude, and thought that this period of time had restrained and changed. It turns out that people still haven't changed, and they still have the attitude of being strong and natural.

Zhou Yong glanced at her, and that glance made Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law's heart skip a beat.

Zhou's mother and Zhou's father also came back. They also heard rumors in the village and came to ask about their son. They only returned from Weicheng after finishing the work and should know about the recruitment of the workshop.

How could the three brothers know about the workshop recruitment, Zhou Yong explained to his parents: "Wei Cheng let us choose, go to the workshop to work, or wait for him to arrange another job next month to be able to learn to be a trade worker. If one month Later, we felt that the workshop work was more suitable for us, and he would arrange for us to join the workshop."

"We discussed, we should wait for a month. This month Weicheng let us go to study, no wages, only three meals."

Zhou Muhe After listening to his son's words, Zhou's father also felt that if he could learn to trade, it would be better than working in the workshop all the time. And if you choose not to trade for a month, you can choose again.

Father Zhou said, "The three of you should study hard with your son-in-law. This is a rare opportunity." The

three brothers responded.

-

Zhou Lanlan didn't take it seriously when she heard about Wei Cheng.

Just a steward, not a servant, so what if she is promising, she Zhou Lanlan can marry a wealthy door in the county, that one has several shops in the county, as long as she nods and agrees.

Zhou Lanlan wanted to drag her on, but she heard her family talk about her eldest brother being able to be admitted to Xiucai next year. If her brother was admitted to Xiucai, then she would be the sister of Xiucai, and the young lady of Xiucai's family.

That's why she dragged her to beg for marriage without agreeing to it.

Zhou Lanlan sat and chatted with the village sisters.

Li Zhiqing was also there, she hesitated, biting her lip.

Zhou Lanlan: "Zhiqing, do you have anything to ask?" The tone was a little arrogant.

Li Zhiqing gritted her teeth and asked, "Lanlan, your brother is going to take the Xiucai exam tomorrow, his business..."

She also hoped to rely on Zhou Lanlan to build a relationship, otherwise, if Zhou Lanlan's elder brother was really admitted to the Xiucai, she would not Hope not.

Zhou Lanlan: "Zhiqing, are you trying to ask about my brother's marriage? I heard from my mother that my brother seems to be interested in a wealthy daughter in the county town, and is waiting to be admitted as a scholar next year to propose marriage." The tone was extremely perfunctory, and he seemed a little impatient. .

Li Zhiqing's face was pale, and she felt a chill in her heart.

She thought that by being close to Zhou Lanlan, she could get in touch with brother Zhou Lanlan more, and then she slowly developed feelings. But Zhou Lanlan's eldest brother is studying in the county town. People rarely come back and see him less often. Now that Zhou Lanlan has this attitude, she still doesn't understand, she has no chance.

-

The chef of the shop was found, and it was recommended by the shopkeeper Fu, who was the apprentice of the main chef of Taifu.

If there was a chef, Wei Cheng had to teach him the menu he designed.

Instructors are taught in the large kitchen of their own workshop shop.

Wei Yuan's family also moved in, and Wei Lei also moved in. When they came to Weicheng to teach chefs, the aroma of the food made these people swallow their saliva and waited to eat.

Wei Cheng is a kind person, and everyone can get food.

Whether it was the Wei Yuan family, Wei Lei, or the servants, they all complimented the food. Wei Hu, the silly big brother, even used the sauce for bibimbap, and he burped when he was satisfied.

Wei Cheng is designing the menu, and there are many ingredients that use dried seafood. This can improve the freshness, and the workshop at home can also start work. It is time to go to the dock to get some seafood and process it into dry goods.

Wei Cheng took Wei Lei, Wei Hu, and Wei Jin over, and Wei Yi was a little inconvenient to walk, so he didn't take anyone there.

The dock market is very messy, especially the place where seafood is sold. The smell of seafood is mixed and it doesn't smell good.

There are a lot of fish. Fresh shrimps have been used for food since Weicheng's home stall. There are more fresh shrimps traded than before, and the price has also increased. Many people from fishing villages come to sell them.

His family has Heizi's family to provide fresh shrimp. If the shop opens, it will use a lot of fresh shrimp. He has to sign a contract with Heizi's family. If there is a large amount, he has to sign a contract. He also has to ask Heizi's father to help buy fresh shrimp in the fishing village.

Fresh shrimp can be used for a lot of food, and can also be made into dry goods for freshness.

Wei Cheng strolled around the fish stalls on the dock, but he still couldn't find what he wanted.

"Leizi, where is the wharf where the sea cargo ships are docked?"

Wei Cheng could only find the cargo ship that brought seafood to the wharf for sale. Wei Lei was most familiar with the wharf and asked him the most suitable one.

Wei Lei really knew that there was a place to dock a sea cargo ship.

There is the most remote corner of the wharf. Because the smell of sea goods is not good, it can only be docked at the most inconspicuous corner of the wharf.

Seafood stalls in the county will go there to choose fresh fish.

When they got there, the ground was wet, the smell was even worse, and there was the smell of dead fish.

There were a lot of small fish and shells and other seafood that no one wanted on the ground...

Wei Cheng was looking for scallops, sea shells, and squid... These are the most suitable seafood for fresh, and they can also be sold as dry goods.

In his workshop, there is a workshop that can dry goods. Originally, it was used to dry mountain goods for sale, and then it was used to dry sea goods.

He knew that the most expensive seafood in the Dajing Kingdom was abalone, shark fin, and all kinds of precious fish. These are all fresh goods, there are no dry goods, let alone scallops, fish gelatin, squid shreds and other ingredients that are indispensable for cooking?

If it weren't for the ancient backwardness and no salvage of deep-sea fish, if there were, he would like to harvest the good ingredients in the sea.

...let's look for fresh seafood.