Chapter 30

The family is busy with stalls every day, and Wei Cheng is thinking about cooling off the heat.

The stall's business is stable, even when customers are talking about the hot weather, eating is enjoyable, but the weather is also irritating.

Wei Cheng thought of iced drinks.

Ice is the best thing to relieve summer heat, but ice was a rare thing in ancient times, and the people who can use it are rich or expensive.

Saltpeter can make ice, and the cost is not high, but it is too eye-catching. There is no background. After making it, waiting is not a calculation behind the power. Even if he sells the formula in the end, only he knows the formula, and he will not. There may be an Ansheng day, he doesn't want to face a bunch of conspiracies and calculations, he just wants to live in peace with his daughter-in-law.

As much as it is, do as much as you can.

He has the ability to make a fortune and secure a life, and he has absolutely no magical ability to fight for power and profit.

Of course, it is also possible to make a small amount of ice.

Then add a sour plum soup to cool off the heat, and then throw in a small amount of ice, a little coolness can cool off the heat.

Wei Cheng bought the ingredients for making sour plum soup, but he didn't buy hawthorn. He was afraid that any pregnant woman would accidentally drink it. Ancient medicine was backward, and this was a matter of destroying people's children.

He also bought some saltpeter and stayed at home to help out, leaving him and his wife alone. Then he called a basin of water. Zhou Yuan didn't know what his husband was doing, so he leaned over to see.

Wei Cheng: "I'll give you a surprise."

In anticipation of Zhou Yuan, he threw the saltpeter into the water, and after a while, the water gradually turned into ice cubes.

Zhou Yuan widened his eyes, and his mouth opened slightly in shock.

"This, this is ice!"

"Well, that's right, is it cool?"

"It's cool!" Zhou Yuan asked, "Husband, you are amazing, you can still make ice, can we make ice for food?"

Wei Cheng smiled and said, "Make a sour plum soup to add new food to the stall."

Then he pulled someone and went to the kitchen to cook the sour plum soup. After cooking the sour plum soup, let it cool down a little, then add ice to the sour plum soup to cool, and hand it to Wife try it.

This slightly cool sour plum soup is cold, sweet and sour.

"Husband, the sour plum soup is so delicious, the guests will definitely like it." Zhou Yuan finished the sour plum soup in one gulp, and then looked at Wei Cheng with bright eyes, meaning he still wanted to drink it.

Wei Cheng didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Yuan Yuan, you don't need to make a sound."

Zhou Yuan muttered, "I didn't act like a spoiled child." He couldn't act like a spoiled child.

He also said that he didn't act like a spoiled child, his cheeks were full of flesh from his care, and with the cute little expression of muttering, Wei Cheng restrained himself and leaned over to take a sip from his relatives.

Wei Cheng then went to pack the sour plum soup and handed it to him, saying: "After drinking this bowl, we should rest, remember to brush our teeth after drinking." In

ancient times, there were toothbrush tools, toothbrush powder and toothpaste, and the business of shops selling toothbrush tools was still there. It's very good, the price is moderate, and the family in the county can buy it, but the taste is a bit bland.

I have never used brushing tools at home, I always use sticks to brush my teeth. At first, I complained that people were wasting money, but I gradually got used to it.

Zhou Yuan obeyed.

After the two returned to the room, Wei Cheng did not forget to instruct his daughter-in-law that his family could make ice, but he couldn't say that the sour plum soup was not much added, but he said he bought it from the inner city.

Anyway, there are ice buckets in the inner city that sell ice, and there are ice buckets for storing ice. I really have to go to buy an ice bucket, so as not to be afraid of premature ice melting.

In the evening, Wei Cheng put some ice cubes in the room, and the two of them slept comfortably.

the next day.

The morning market is over, but the afternoon market is not open.

When the morning market ended early, Wei Cheng went to the wharf market, where things came from all over the world, and there were also foreign and local people selling fish at the wharf market. He went alone after a distance.

See if there is any suitable seafood, and add meals to the family.

There was not much time, so Wei Cheng strolled around at random. He bought fish, and accidentally saw someone selling shrimp, but no one cared about it.

He remembered that there was little shrimp and crab meat, and they were all ingredients that were not on the market.

"How do you sell this shrimp?"

No one has ever asked, a half-old boy in coarse clothes, thin and small, his clothes look dry, his face is still dirty, it's all mud, when someone asks, his eyes are filled with tears. Out of the light, his tone was timid and stammered: "Guest, do you want to buy it? My family, shrimp costs two cents a pound."

Wei Cheng felt that the price of ancient food was a bit ridiculously expensive, and some was ridiculously cheap.

The five-centimeter shrimp is quite big, and it costs two cents a pound. This is not the price of modern cabbage.

It is estimated that there are seven or eight pounds in the barrel.

Wei Cheng looked at the half-eldest child in front of him. Originally, he planned to buy a catty or two of food for home, but in the end he just wrapped it up.

The fried shrimp rice on the iron plate is also good, and you can also make fresh shrimp paste if it is not sold out.

Thinking that the lunch market would be open, I asked the child if he could help peel the shrimp, and gave him an extra 5 cents for labor costs. Under the doubts of the child, he demonstrated it once.

The boy immediately nodded in agreement, the customer was willing to buy shrimp, even if he was not allowed to peel it, not to mention five cents more.

The child was happy to follow Wei Cheng with a bucket, but Wei Cheng did not help with it. He knew that in ancient times, some people lived a difficult and dangerous life. Helping a child would make the child unable to grow up, or a half-old child. Don't be afraid of being tricked into being a coolie, or you'll be abducted and sold to others as slaves.

Wei Cheng learned his age and name from the child's mouth. He was a child from a small fishing village. He was only thirteen years old. He was also a big child.

Hei Zi was happy, but he didn't even know that Wei Cheng was thinking about it for him. Indeed, if he encountered bad people, Hei Zi would have an accident.

Heizi is the only child in the family. The family lives in a mud house in a small fishing village. The family makes a living by fishing. There is no fishing in the family. Several families rent a boat from others to go out to sea. For the cost, you can also catch a few fish at home when you go out to sea, and if you are lucky, you can sell dozens of dollars a day.

There is no land at home, and the whole family relies on fishing for a living, and their life is originally very poor. The location of the fishing village is humid, and the body is soaked in sea water for many years. The people in the fishing village suffer from constant minor body ailments, and they also suffer from rheumatism. In addition to taking medicine, the people in the fishing village are even poorer.

In that small fishing village, poor households like Heizi's family were half of the village.

Both his grandfather and father in his family had rheumatism, and they could not go out to fish because of rheumatism, and the family had no money to buy medicine.

As a young man in the family, he has to make a living. He is too young to go out to fish, so he catches small fish by the sea and sells some money. The small fish is not caught. When he sees shrimp, the shrimp meat is small, and he prays in his heart. When someone buys it, I get some shrimp to sell in the city.

He even spent a penny to enter the city, which was the last coin on his body, but no one ever bought shrimp, he didn't know what to do, and his family was still waiting for him to go home. No matter how strong Heizi is, he is still a child. He is actually a little scared when he goes to the city by himself. Now that he has not made any money, he is almost crying when he thinks about it.

Fortunately, he finally waited for someone to buy it, and he bought it all at once. Heizi thought it was a dream, but someone actually bought shrimp. When the customer asked to go, Heizi did not think about safety. I was hungry all morning and didn't care.

Wei Cheng took someone to the stall and asked him to peel it in the stall.

Zhou Yuan leaned over and said, "Husband, isn't this a shrimp? What are you buying shrimp for?"

Wei Chengdao: "I bought the shrimp to make shrimp fried rice, and I will fry a plate for lunch later." Then he started to prepare the ingredients for the lunch.

Is it really delicious to make fried rice?

Zhou Yuan and Wei Lei were both puzzled.

Peel the shrimps, Wei Cheng took some shrimps and diced them to make fried rice. First, fry the shrimps and meat until fragrant, add the side dishes and stir-fry, then add the rice and stir-fry with the fried rice sauce. After a while, the fried rice tastes salty and fresh. When it floats out, you can smell the aroma from far away, and the people closest to the stall smell it and secretly swallow their saliva, it's really fragrant!

Those who are well-off want to wait for the stall to open to buy a portion, while those who are tight can only drool with a black face, can't eat, and look jealous of others' good business.

You don't have to try it, just smell it and know it's absolutely delicious.

Even Heizi, who was still peeling the shrimp shell, could smell it.

After Wei Cheng finished cooking, he also cooked a plate of vegetables and stir-fry before he started to eat lunch.

A plate of fried rice with shrimp, needless to say, was appreciated by both of them.

Hei Zi was thin and huddled in the corner to work. Wei Cheng and the three of them were sitting and eating deliciously, causing Zhou Yuan to look at Wei Cheng frequently. Wei Cheng knew that his daughter-in-law was soft-hearted, and said, "Daughter-in-law, Hei Zi is here to work, and you will pay your husband. But no less, of course, lunch is also packed, he can eat lunch when he is done, now you can eat lunch at ease." He had already heard the child's hungry rumbling.

Only then did Zhou Yuan feel relieved to eat, he knew that his husband was good, and he knew from the fact that the helper at home had every day...... it was a work meal.

After Wei Cheng and the others finished their meal, Heizi finished peeling the shrimp.

Wei Cheng paid the wages, stuffed two pancakes and packed a bowl of fried rice with the oil tape for the flatbread for the child, and also gave ten cents as a deposit.

"Send some shrimps tomorrow morning. If you have 20 to 30 kilograms, you can send them. If you don't have them, you can send as much as you want." He made a decision with Heizi for tomorrow's shrimps, but they must be peeled off. The shells and shrimp meat will be sent separately. will give.

Heizi was embarrassed to take what Wei Cheng gave. It was pancakes, made of white flour. He could smell the fragrance inside the oil bag. It was the fried rice just now. He will pack lunch when he goes to work at home, and there will be no lunch tomorrow, just once.

Hei Zi knew that it was the boss's kindness, so he took the thing from Wei Cheng with wet eyes, thanked him and shouted, "Thank you, boss, I will deliver it tomorrow."

Then, he hurried back home. Hei Zi wanted to take the food home for the family to taste, and he also To tell his family that he has met a good boss.

Hei Zi's family was worried about tears on their way home. They searched all morning, even at the beach, and in the village. The sunspot fell into the sea.

The family is poor, and it is not easy for my brother and daughter-in-law to give birth to a little man. It is difficult for my brother to have a child, and maybe he will have one child. If something goes wrong, the whole family must not despair.

Fortunately, knowing that the child went to the county town with a bucket of shrimp to sell, he was worried and blamed himself.

Hei Ziyi's grandfather with white hair and rheumatism and pain in hands and feet wandered around the entrance of the village anxiously.

Heizi's figure appeared at the entrance of the village, and the two parents immediately went up to take the child home. The family saw that Heizi was safe and concerned.

The family did not expect the shrimp to be sold until the child took out the copper coins, pancakes, and fried rice that had lost its heat and retained some aroma.

The whole family was shocked, this is really selling shrimp money.

Heizi told the stall owner about buying and peeling shrimp: "These two pancakes and fried rice were given to me by the boss."

"Fried rice is fried with shrimp. The boss is very good. The fried rice is very fragrant. Mom and Dad, let's heat the fried rice and then eat it .

"

All the children earn are given by the kindness of the boss. Whether it is white flour pancakes and fried rice, they are all precious food, and they are all things that the Heizi family has never eaten.

The fried rice was hot, the aroma came out, and some sweet potatoes were added at home to eat together, only then did I know that the shrimp can still be made so delicious.

However, due to the family's duty, I didn't think about what to do with delicious shrimp. I knew that selling the shrimp would make money for the family, and the family could be safe and sound.

"This shrimp will go to the net tomorrow morning, peel it off and deliver it, can it be delivered in time?" Heizi's father asked.

No one wanted shrimp in the sea before, and it was easy to catch shrimp.

"We will catch it later, keep it at home, and peel it off tomorrow morning." Grandpa Heizi said that the old man has experienced a lot of wind and rain, and he still has some ideas.

The Heizi family laughed and agreed.

This way, you won't be afraid to delay your efforts.

In the dilapidated and dilapidated house, the family eats food that has never been eaten before, thinking about making money, and can maintain their livelihood because they cannot go to sea because of rheumatism. Can go out to sea to catch fish.

Wei Cheng launched a new type of fried rice with sizzling shrimp at lunch. At first, the guests were puzzled. People who smelled the fragrance before came to buy it. Wei Cheng made one. The fresh fragrance overflowed.

Seeing the shrimps on the rice grains and the aroma, you know it's delicious.

There is also sour plum soup, which is three cents a piece, and directly tell the guests to add ice cubes. I heard that adding ice cubes will not be too expensive.

Ice drinks can only be drunk in restaurants. The price is old and expensive, and the three cents are a fraction. Many of the customers at Weicheng stall are rich, and even rich family members come to pack and try the sour plum soup. With these customers, Two large buckets of sour plum soup were sold out.

A shrimp fried rice with sour plum soup is simply delicious.

If you can also order a plate of cold dishes, you can enjoy it directly.

No seafood shrimp paste is added now, and later with seafood shrimp paste, fried rice is more popular.

It also drives the fresh shrimp market, so that villagers in fishing villages who cannot go to sea to fish can earn a living.

As for later, that is later.

After closing the stall and going back, Wei Yuan didn't return after delivering the food, but he didn't see the two people who helped deliver the food.

Wei Yuan frowned when he saw Wei Cheng, as if he had something to say.

Wei Cheng asked him to enter the room and said, a few people entered the room, Zhou Yuan went to pour water for everyone, Wei Cheng pulled the person, "Pour sour plum soup for them, I don't need it."

Zhou Yuan responded and went to the kitchen.

Wei Yuan would say this, the matter was related to the purchase of vegetables in the village.

Wei Cheng can also guess a few points.

Zhou Yuan brought the sour plum soup, and after putting it away, he had to leave the room so as not to disturb the three of them in their business. Wei Cheng took his hand and whispered, asking him to stay.

Since it wouldn't interfere with their conversation, Zhou Yuan stayed after hearing Wei Cheng's words.

Wei Lei was not surprised, but Wei Yuan was a little surprised. The three men were talking about business, and they basically wouldn't let the female brother present. They all thought that the female brother was doing what they should do. Heard there.

Wei Yuan didn't say anything, after all, it was Wei Cheng who asked people to stay, so he continued to talk.

It turned out that Wei Yuan's family helped Wei Cheng buy vegetables. The villagers knew it. Seeing that Wei Yuan's family received so many vegetables, almost everyone thought.

They are all in the same village, and they can accept vegetables from other families, so why not accept theirs?

At the beginning, they went directly to the door, and in the name of the affection of the villagers, they insisted that the Wei Yuan family buy their vegetables together.

Aunt Lu said good or bad, saying that she had already taken over another house, and she couldn't buy too much for the time being, so she directly refused.

The people left. Unexpectedly, the next morning, two families asked the family to carry the vegetables to Wei Yuan's house, forcing them to buy the vegetables, and arguing that the vegetables were all picked. Let the Wei Yuan family lose money.

Those two families were both domineering and unreasonable in the village. One of them was the most arrogant and loudest middle-aged fat woman who was close to the village head. The other family is a rogue household in the village. If they don't accept it, it will definitely be endless.

Wei Yuan's family wanted to settle down, but at most the family couldn't sell vegetables, so they bought their vegetables.

I thought that was it.

Who knows, the next day, people in the village followed suit, but Wei Yuan's family refused to accept it, so they rolled around and cried and made a lot of noise, saying that they would not accept their family's home, and their food would rot if they didn't accept it. At Wei Yuan's house.

Wei Yuan's family has collected vegetables from those people, so they can only tell other people that they will collect less tomorrow. It's not a pity for those families. After all, it was the opportunity given by Wei Yuan's family and they didn't say anything. Care, gossip behind the scenes.

This is what Wei Yuan's brother heard.

On the third day, there were more villagers who sent vegetables, and some were shoddy. Take the vegetables away.

Wei Yuan didn't agree with his parents' practice. Once, the villagers all followed suit, so they came to Wei Cheng to talk.

"Yuanzi, I'm really sorry for causing trouble to your family." Wei Cheng felt very sorry.

Wei Yuan was not happy anymore, "Chengzi, don't say that, we are brothers, and besides, you are kind, this is the problem of the villagers, not yours."

Wei Cheng didn't say much, anyway, he wouldn't let Wei Yuan's family suffered a loss and asked, "Yuanzi, did your family go to the village head?"

"My mother passed away, and the village head came over to scold him this morning." Otherwise, the villagers wouldn't have restrained themselves, but Wei Yuan knew that it was at that time. Yes, he knew from the look of the villagers before they went back, and he waited for Wei Cheng when he brought vegetables over. He thought that Chengzi must have a solution.

"Did the villagers who bought vegetables in your family help?"

"Yes, yes, the good friends will help my family quarrel with those villagers, and some people just say a few words, then they don't say much, stand on the side and don't speak."

Wei Cheng thought for a while, "Yuanzi, this way, Go back today and tell Aunt Lu, ask Aunt Lu to go to the village head again, and tell the village head directly, if the villagers continue to make trouble like this, I will withdraw the purchase in the village and switch to another village, and also ask Aunt Lu and the villagers who bought vegetables before saying, Said that the family would definitely not be able to stop the villagers from making trouble, and said that if I didn't buy vegetables, their family would not be able to sell vegetables." If

their own interests are involved, those people will really come out to speak for the Wei Yuan family. The families who bought vegetables had to stand up and maintain a few words.

"Just go back and tell Aunt Lu, if the village chief really sits and ignores me, I will definitely withdraw to buy vegetables, and then I will arrange work for you.

" I can do odd jobs." Wei Yuan had the nerve to ask his brother to arrange work.

"Okay, that's the decision. As for tomorrow, let Leizi help. When the stall opens tomorrow, I'll ask Aunt Yang to come over and help."

"Okay, I'll be back in the afternoon."

Wei Cheng stayed at home Have a meal.

After dinner, Wei Lei and Wei Yuan went back together.