Chapter 84

After the opening of the North-South Line, the supply of goods was in short supply, especially the supply of medium and high-quality goods.

In fact, Weicheng can increase the supply of middle and upper-class goods and make more money. But that would also reduce the value of the commodity, and he would not do that.

At the beginning, the first-class source of goods was placed in the north-south line because the North-South line had just opened and was not well-known.

Now, it has caused many people to want to obtain high-quality goods through his hands.

If it weren't for his official and business status, he would have caused a lot of trouble.

In fact, he can withdraw.

The workshop was built in Nanshan County. He will not remove the original source of goods from the north-south line of Nanshan County, but in the new north-south line to be opened in Jinzhou Fucheng, Weicheng will not put the first-class source of goods in the new north-south line.

Recently, Uncle Zhou, Uncle Wei, and other wealthy businessmen from aristocratic families came to look for them, all of whom wanted to obtain medium and high-grade supplies from Nanbeihang.

He has to receive these people from time to time, but he is still busy, and he also disturbs him to accompany his daughter-in-law to raise a baby.

Hmm -

Wei Cheng thought about it and decided to take his daughter-in-law to Jinzhou Fucheng.

From Nanshan County, the waterway is not bumpy for most of the day, so it is more convenient to take the Taifulou merchant ship.

"Have you decided to go to Fucheng? You are going alone, without your daughter-in-law?"

Wei Lei got the news and came to ask.

"How is that possible!" Wei Cheng said, "You must bring Yuan Yuan with you."

"I remember that your daughter-in-law is only about two months pregnant, and it usually doesn't take three months before the baby is stable. You take him to Fucheng, you are not afraid of affecting it. ?"

"Leizi, if it affects Yuanyuan a little, do you think I will take Yuanyuan to Fucheng!" Wei Cheng said, "I have asked the doctor, the waterway will not affect most of the day's journey, not to mention that my Yuanyuan is not. Delicate woman."

Wei Lei asked, "Do you need me to follow me?"

Wei Cheng said, "You can go after you get married, and this time I will bring the two brothers Wei Jin to help."

Wei Jin and Wei Shi both followed Wei There is a lot of learning around the city, and the two brothers in the workshop are both in charge, and bring someone over to help.

"By the way, Wei Hu is your escort and you must take it there. Who is responsible for the safety of the big workshop?"

"Isn't Wei Hu the subordinate who trains him to manage when he has something to do?" Wei Cheng smiled, "He still accepts I have a few apprentices, and those few are tall and powerful. Although their skills are not as good as Wei Hu, their brains are better than Wei Hu's. They can be there."

"In the future, if the workshops that make goods want to increase their output, they will use the Nanshan County is the main city, it is close to the prefecture, and it is not the center of the powerful, so there is no need to worry that the production of goods will be inquired about by people who are interested."

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei were talking, and it didn't take long for the housekeeper to report with a letter of worship. .

"Master, the greeting post from the Lin family and the Min family."

Wei Cheng took a look at the post, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.

It came on time!

Wei Lei said unexpectedly, "Didn't you refuse the Lin family and the Min family? How could they send the invitation to the door?"

Wei Cheng was curious about the date on the invitation, "Uncle Mao, have the Lin family and the Min family been recently ? What's interesting?"

Uncle Mao said with a smile: "Master, I can't hide the matter from you. You asked me to find someone to pay attention to the power of the aristocratic family in Nanshan County. According to the report from the following people, the Lin family and the Min family intend to marry."

I see!

"I see, I'll take the salutation, you go and tell the other party, I'll see you tomorrow at noon."

"Yes."

After Uncle Mao retreated, Wei Lei was even more puzzled, "Chengzi, didn't you say those things? Wouldn't the aristocratic family exchange their resources for high-quality goods? You promised to see the Lin family and the Min family, are they willing to exchange their resources?"

"No, the resources in the hands of the two great families are the lifeblood of their families. It's easy to give up and exchange cooperation with the North and South Bank, but the other party is not completely unable to sell us some benefits. Moreover, I will agree to meet with the two companies for other considerations."

Wei Cheng said to Wei Lei: "You will come with me tomorrow and the day after. Go see the two families."

Wei Lei: "..."

What the good friends are selling, only after seeing the Lin family and the Min family will I know.

After that—

Wei Lei thought that the negotiation between his friend and the Lin family and Min family would be complicated, but he didn't expect it to be settled in half an hour.

After negotiating cooperation, the two companies do not need to provide resources, but if the North and South Lines need to order products from the two companies, they cannot refuse.

Commodities purchased in the hands of the two companies, such as custom-made porcelain, tea and rice grains, cannot be rejected for any reason. Even if there is a situation, the ration cannot be missing every year, unless Nanbeihang is not booked by the two companies. commodity.

These are all precautions.

In addition, the Lin family in Jinzhou Fucheng has a certain network of contacts, and the Lin family also provides help in Jinzhou Fucheng.

Weicheng promised to provide a batch of quantitative supply to the two.

Both agreed.

Wei Lei was very puzzled by Wei Cheng's compromise. After all, with his friend's official and business status, no one dared to offend him easily in Nanshan County.

"This is called checks and balances!"

Wei Cheng explained, "Several big families have a certain background in Nanshan County, and it is their territory. If we have been developing forces in Nanshan County, we don't need to check and balance. And we will develop in Jinzhou in the future, and Nanshan County will not Everything must be under control. Cooperate with the Lin family and the Min family, and have the relationship between the Lin family and the Min family, so the other forces in Nanshan County will not make trouble while we are not there."

"I don't care that they are behind the scenes, just give the Lin family and the A little sweetness from the Min family can hold other forces, and this deal is a good deal."

Wei Lei: "Why don't you choose the Cao family and the Cui family."

When it comes to the Cao family and the Cui family, let's not mention the two characters. After the Chamber of Commerce banquet, Xiaoliu The report...

Wei Cheng's eyes sank, and he said coldly: "With the Lin family and the Min family, how can the Cui family and the Cao family have anything to do with it!"

Wei Lei: It seems that the Cao family and the Cui family have nothing to do with it! Did something to annoy his friend.

Wei Cheng threw the deeds of the Min and Lin families to his friends, "I'll leave it to you." He waved his hand and went back happily.

The county seat has been resolved, and finally you don't need to worry about this side, and you can go to Fucheng without any worries.

Wei Lei looked at the deed in his hand: "..."

He was busy again, he finally got time to spend time with Nian Luo, and then he had less time to spend with others.

Wei Lei didn't complain, he was able to have his current achievements because his friends brought it to him.

He wondered, should he learn from Chengzi to train a few right-hand men, and then become a hand-sucking shopkeeper!

A person who can do things in the workshop has a trustworthy character.

It can indeed be considered!

a few days later.

Wei Cheng went to Jinzhou Fucheng with his daughter-in-law, housekeeper Mao Shumao, Aunt Mao and Xiaoliu, Wei Hu and Wei Jin.

When they left Nanshan County, those who knew knew about it, and those who didn't know didn't know it at all.

Uncle Wei and Uncle Zhou didn't know about it at all. They both wanted to let their old man go out to find Wei Cheng, and let Wei Cheng compromise with the coercion of their elders.

Wei's house, Mr. Wei directly called someone to come to Wei's house.

Uncle Zhou's house, the old man Zhou went to Zhou's father and Zhou's mother, and ordered the two to find their son-in-law.

The housekeeper of Wei's house is here to invite you and have a closed door!

The old man Zhou leaned on the old to sell the old man to find Zhou's father, and Zhou's father agreed to talk to his son-in-law out of filial piety, but there was no guarantee that it would be possible.

After the three brothers of the Zhou family returned home, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother didn't have to be embarrassed, and the old man Zhou's expression was not good, just because he got the news—

Zhou Yong said solemnly: "Grandpa, you don't need to go, brother-in-law and Yuanyuan leave Nanshan County. Jinzhou Fucheng is over, according to the tone of my brother-in-law, he intends to settle in Jinzhou Fucheng."

Meaning, the return date is uncertain!

I got the news, the two old masters - Master

Wei: "..."

Master Zhou: "..." The

two uncles: "...

" No matter how black you are, you will miss the opportunity in vain.

-

Jinzhou City.

Get off the boat.

The steward of Jinzhou Taifu Building has arranged for someone to wait.

Sitting in the carriage, Wei Cheng and his party left the pier.

On the carriage, Zhou Yuan asked, "Husband, where are we going now? Are we going to the inn?"

Wei Cheng looked at the person with a tired expression, hugged him and leaned against him to rest, and said softly, "No, go to our residence. "

Where do you live?"

"That's right." Wei Cheng explained, "I asked the steward of Jinzhou Taifu Building to help me buy a mansion. Let's go back to the mansion to rest."

Zhou Yuan heard that there was a house of his own. Di, it's good to have a place where you don't need to live in an inn, so you can relax.

"Rest first, and then wake you up when you arrive."

"Okay."

After seeing his daughter-in-law in his arms fall asleep, Wei Cheng picked up the blanket that he brought beside him to cover it, and the carriage drove smoothly into the inner city. Within half an hour, the carriage Stopped at a mansion in Nancheng.

The mansion purchased by Wei Cheng is usually cleaned by the steward of Jinzhou Taifu Building on a regular basis. When they came today, the mansion had already cleaned it in advance before they came, and the mansion was clean and tidy.

Not only that, the furniture, quilts and daily necessities in the mansion are ready, but these are all arranged in advance by Wei Cheng, including the renovation of some parts of the mansion.

"Boss Wei, if there is no other order, please retire first." The steward said.

"We thank the steward here." Wei Cheng said, "If the steward is busy, go to work first." The

steward left in advance. Before leaving, he took away the servants who had been arranged to clean the mansion, leaving only two clever men. The servants are waiting to be dispatched.

There are two servants, which is convenient for Wei Cheng to walk and do things in the Fucheng.

Wei Cheng said to Zhou Yuan, "Yuan Yuan, do you want to rest first or visit our mansion?"

Zhou Yuan rested for a while in the carriage, and then came to the new mansion. He was curious about everything and didn't feel tired. Showing joy: "Husband, let's visit first."

Wei Cheng showed a doting smile and took his daughter-in-law to visit.

He had seen the whole picture of the mansion, and he still knew about the mansion, but it was the first time he came here, so he was led by the servant arranged by the manager of Taifu Building.

Butler Mao and Wei Hu were both familiar with the mansion, so they visited together.

The new mansion is very big, divided into front and back yard, main yard, side yard, and the residence of the servants.

After visiting the front yard and the main yard, go to the back yard. The back yard is a large garden, with pavilions and pavilions. backyard.

Zhou Yuan was surprised that the mansion was so big, and it cost a lot of silver taels.

Wei Cheng laughed and said: "Yuan Yuan, you don't know how much our family has! We can even afford to buy a mansion."

Jinzhou Jinnan City belongs to the rich and powerful. Since the price is high, he did not directly say that it was spent Ten thousand taels, this price also covers the expensive furniture and furnishings of the mansion.

They also renovated their yard and flower hall, as well as two backyards. One is a lotus pond water pavilion for cooling in summer, and the other is a water pavilion for viewing the scenery.

Zhou Yuan glanced at his husband helplessly: "I didn't mean that, I seem to be stingy when I said it, I was just surprised."

"Yes, my husband is very generous, I was wrong." Wei Cheng said, "This mansion will be our new home in the future, is the husband satisfied?"

"New home?!"

Zhou Yuan was stunned. "Husband, will we live in Jinzhou in the future? We won't go back to Nanshan County ?

"

Zhou Yuan was stunned when he heard the big event.

Wei Cheng saw his daughter-in-law's stunned expression and thought he didn't like it. He didn't say in advance that it was his daughter-in-law who was pregnant. His daughter-in-law lives wherever she is satisfied.

"Yuan Yuan, don't you like it? If you don't like it, we have been living in Nanshan County. When the business of the Jinzhou store is stable, we will find someone to take care of it."

Zhou Yuan recovered and said softly: "I don't dislike it, on the contrary. I like my new home very much, but you didn't tell me in advance, I couldn't react for a while."

Zhou Yuan leaned on Wei Cheng's arms and looked at the garden. With such a beautiful home, he could walk around in the backyard without getting bored. do not like.

Moreover, with the husband, he will get used to it.

Wei Cheng put his arms around the man, lowered his head, and asked with a gentle expression, "Let's go to rest first, and then wake up to have dinner?"

"Okay!"

After Zhou Yuan was asleep, Wei Cheng lightly got up, walked out of the bedroom, and ordered the door Wai Xiaoliu waited, and then went to the front hall to make arrangements.

Butler Mao and the others are already waiting.

Wei Cheng lived on the main seat and instructed, "Uncle Mao continues to be the housekeeper, Aunt Mao manages the servants, and the servants in the house are selected and handed over to Uncle Mao and Aunt Mao. You can go to the Yaxing tomorrow to select a group of suitable servants." Then he turned his head. He said to Wei Hu: "You will also go to Yaxing with Uncle Mao tomorrow, and choose a group of guards to come back." The

three of them said in unison, "Yes!"

"As for Wei Jin and Wei Shi, come with me tomorrow." Wei Cheng said, "That's all, you should choose a place to stay and familiarize yourself with the new residence, and you can handle the rest."

Uncle Mao and the others retired to work. , leaving Wei Huxing hurriedly said: "Master, can I go out for a walk?" When he came, he was curious about this Jinzhou City. There should be a lot of good wine and food in Jinzhou City.

Wei Cheng doesn't know the idea of ​​this second-hand, let him go!

the next day.

Wei Cheng took his daughter-in-law out, Xiao Liu and Wei Jin followed, leaving Wei Shi alone to watch the house, Wei Shi wanted to go too, but there had to be someone to watch the house.

Wei Shi said to his brother, "Remember to buy me some daily necessities."

Wei Cheng's servants follow Wei Cheng's temperament. When they should be lively, they are lively, and they should do things rigorously and well.

Jinzhou Fucheng is twice the size of Nanshan County, and there are many powerful merchants.

The main street of Fucheng is full of shops, crowded with people, and it is very lively.

Everything Zhou Yuan saw was novel, Wei Chenghu was by his side, walking around with his temperament.

After walking around, Wei Jin and Xiao Liu were holding a lot of things in their hands, and some of them were moved to a carriage that was parked in one place.

Near noon, the group went to Taifu Building for lunch.

Taifu Building in Fucheng is bigger and more luxurious than Nanshan County.

Wei Cheng asked for a private room without revealing his identity.

The man handed over a menu and said respectfully: "A few distinguished guests, please order something. This is the menu. The dishes in this restaurant are all on the menu."

Wei Cheng took the menu, raised his eyebrows, asked the guy to go down, and called him after ordering. After the guy went down, Zhou Yuan said with a smile: "Yun Shaodong really uses all the menus in Nanshan County for Fucheng.

" Let's see what to eat!"

Wei Cheng opened the menu and placed it between the two of them, looking at the dishes on the menu, Wei Cheng thought that the dishes in Jinzhou Taifu Building would have many local characteristics, but he didn't expect to see familiar dishes.

"Boiled fish maw, mushroom pot, seafood pot, painted seafood..."

Zhou Yuan chuckled.

Wei Cheng looked at it with a smile, "This special eight-treasure duck, clear soup Suzhen, lotus seed soup... This is not bad."

Zhou Yuan said: "Then order the specialties."

After eating, the flowers After a dozen or two, he secretly clicked his tongue.

There are only four of them.

I have a new understanding of the price of Fucheng.

After a few days off.

Wei Cheng just started to get busy.

However, no matter how busy he was, he would go back to eat lunch with his wife at noon every day, and in the afternoon, he would return to the house half an hour before dinner.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-07-12 20:41:44~2022-07-14 23:29:08~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 53546102 7 bottles; Cocoa, Absinthe 5 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!