Chapter 36 Cooperation

When Wei Cheng entered Taifu Building, the shopkeeper of Taifu Building saw the person and hurriedly came to greet him warmly, "Boss Wei, you have come, my young master is waiting in the wing."

Wei Cheng was surprised, but he didn't He was so narcissistic that he thought that the young master was waiting for him early because of nervous cooperation. He guessed that the person should have come to have breakfast and waited for him by the way.

Since shopkeeper Fu said so, Wei Cheng cooperated with a look of overjoyed and flattered.

"I'm so sorry to let the young master wait. It's Wei who is late. I don't know if the young master will blame

him?" Manager Fu looked surprised and smiled, "My young master will not blame it."

"Boss Wei, this way. Please."

"Thank you, Manager Fu, for leading the way."

Wei Cheng followed behind him, and his eyes swept the lobby casually. The lobby was full of guests, and there were guests waiting outside. The business was not generally good.

Looking back, I saw a familiar person sitting in the corner, with several friends of the same age beside him.

He was his third uncle's son, his younger cousin Wei Yexuan.

The last time we met was at his grandfather's birthday banquet.

This time it was unexpected to see people here.

Wei Cheng didn't go over to say hello, as if he didn't see it, he turned his eyes away, and followed Manager Fu to the box upstairs.

Wei Cheng retracted his gaze, and Wei Yexuan happened to turn his gaze to Wei Cheng's side.

Huh?

Did he get it wrong.

How could he meet his cousin Wei Cheng in Taifu Building?

A friend around him asked: "Yexuan, what are you looking at?"

Wei Yexuan: "I just saw my cousin."

"Your cousin? Which cousin, is it the one who was admitted to the scholar?"

Friends also came to be interested. , They all know that Wei Yexuan has a cousin, and he has a big family. He is not only a scholar, but he may be admitted to Juren next year. If he can make friends, his face will be bright.

Wei Yexuan frowned, "No, it's that one. I told you about the poorest cousin, Wei Cheng."

"How could it be, you read it wrong."

Several people at the same table laughed at Wei Yexuan, they all knew The situation of the poorest cousin in Wei Yexuan's family. Wei Ye always used his cousin as a joke and said that people would appear here. That's definitely Wei Yexuan's misunderstanding.

Wei Yexuan also felt that he had read it wrong. His cousin was poor. How could he have money to come to Taifu Building? He also saved a few months of change to invite a few friends to come to Taifu Building for a meal. It takes five taels of silver.

"I must have read it wrong, everyone is eating." Wei Yexuan greeted a few friends to eat.

One of them said, "Yes, I must have read it wrong."

"Hey, don't say it, let's drink." Holding the glass, the tall and thin man said, "By the way, what do you think about what I told you last time?"

"Du Zhikang, what you said last time is true, is there really such a big profit?" asked one of them, Liu En.

Du Zhikang sighed, "You all know who I am. Whenever I have money, it is not always my treat. We are all sincere friends, and we are all like brothers. I can still deceive you. More than you, if there is a problem, I will not lose more than you." At the end, he also patted his chest and said that there is definitely a profit.

Several people were moved by Du Zhikang's words, and they all said that they would go home and collect money.

Wei Yexuan has known Du Zhikang for so long, and he doesn't have a job. From time to time, he earns taels of silver. I heard from him that he is reselling goods. This is the least cost-effective business.

Wei Yexuan also thought about it. His parents said that he would only eat, drink and have fun, and would not do serious things. If he made money this time, he would definitely be impressed by him. As for money, he knew where his mother hid it and secretly went back to get it. Twenty taels out, even if they were found, they would be beaten at most.

Wei Yexuan felt that it was feasible and was happy to drink with friends.

Yun Chengfeng was waiting in the box.

Shopkeeper Fu knocked on the door and finally waited for someone.

Shopkeeper Fu asked him to wait outside, and he went to report first, "Young master, Boss Wei is here."

"Let someone come in." Yun Chengfeng stopped and ordered.

"Young Master"

Wei Cheng walked in, with a calm expression, wearing a tailored navy blue ordinary cotton jacket, tall and straight, and elegant.

Yun Chengfeng had no choice but to recognize that the man in front of him really didn't look like a peasant man.

It is possible to cooperate with such a person.

"Boss Wei, please take a seat."

"Thank you, Shaodong." The

two of them didn't come to the point, straight to the point.

"I read the cooperation plan, and I agree to do it according to the above plan. However, I think I am at a loss for the 38 percent share, and the 28 percent share. I will provide the funds and manpower. You only need to be responsible for the plan guidance and formula."

"Yes."

Wei Cheng directly agreed.

Yun Chengfeng, who was posing and waiting for someone to bargain, was rarely choked.

So simply? !

Why shouldn't we object first and then discuss it later?

Wei Cheng is so straightforward, and he doesn't mind saying clearly: "In my heart, the cooperation share is 38%, and the maximum bottom line is 28%. Since the young master proposes 28%, Wei will definitely give this face."

In fact, Wei Cheng still thinks He thought that he would be squeezed to 19%, he would get a profit, and now there is more, how can he disagree.

He doesn't need to pay for manpower, material resources and money. If you use your brain when you need it, you will have money in your pocket, and you will get a backer. It's such a good deal, how could he not agree.

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

Why do you think he's at a loss? He should give him 19 percent, and maybe people will agree.

No wonder his eldest brother said he had no business acumen.

In cooperation, he wanted to make some achievements for his brother to see. Opening a sauce factory is his personal business. No matter how much he can make, it is also his own work, although he does not think that a sauce factory can make much money.

The two signed a contract, and the formula Wei Cheng would offer with both hands.

The recipe is delivered, and there is nothing to do with Wei Cheng for the time being.

Guidance can only be given after the factory is built. As for where to build it, Wei Cheng can't intervene.

Sign the contract and go to the yamen for the record,

and it's almost noon.

Yun Chengfeng still wanted to invite someone to have dinner together, but Wei Cheng refused, only to see Wei Cheng say, "Sorry, Young Master, I invited my husband."

After talking about the matter, if you have a meal with someone, it is an entertainment, and you need to drink alcohol. After this meal, you will definitely not be able to get away within a few hours. If so, it will delay him to pick up the husband.

Yun Chengfeng: "..." On the

other side.

Zhou Yuan returned home.

Mother Zhou saw her brother come back, this time she won't make random guesses like last time.

"Yuan Yuan, why did you come back today?"

Zhou Yuan handed the things he brought to Zhou's mother, and said, "Isn't cousin Xiu giving birth to a child? I'll come back and see."

"You came back alone? Business, you don't need to help your son-in-law?" Zhou's mother was carrying the thing that her brother handed over, it was quite heavy, and she didn't know what it was.

Zhou Yuan said: "The stall is resting for a few days before I have time to come back. Originally, my husband was coming, so I made a temporary appointment to talk about things, and sent me to the ox cart of Uncle Li's house, so I went to the appointment."

Zhou's mother was happy after hearing this , and then asked: "Yuan Yuan, what's in this bag? It's so heavy."

Entering the room, Mother Zhou put the things on the table.

"This is brown sugar."

Zhou Yuan opened the bag, revealing a bag of ten kilograms of brown sugar, all packaged separately.

Mother Zhou saw that the bag was full of brown sugar, "So much brown sugar! Where did you buy it?" At this time, it's not easy to buy brown sugar, and buying so much will cost a lot of money.

"This bag of four pounds is for my family, this bag is for cousin Xiu, and these two bags are for Muzi and Xiaoqiu." Zhou Yuan did not say that the brown sugar was made at home, and handed the bag to Zhou's mother. .

Zhou's mother thought that her son-in-law bought it. Since her son-in-law bought it for them, Zhou's mother happily accepted it and felt that this son-in-law really had a heart.

"Yuan Yuan, isn't the food business at home very good?" The son-in-law can be so generous, he should be making money from business.

"The business is good."

"That's good."

Zhou Yuan didn't see the rest of the family and asked, "Mother, why are you alone at home, father and them."

"Where else can your father go ? Your brother and the others have gone out to find work. Your three sisters-in-law are going to the vegetable field. As for your nephew and niece, you should go to the woods to pick up branches."

Mother Zhou put the brown sugar in the kitchen, planning to wait for the family to arrive, so that they can soak it by themselves. I tasted it in a bowl. Although the brown sugar was cut unevenly, it smelled very fragrant sugar cane.

Zhou Yuan wants to go to Xiutang's brother-in-law's house first, and put the brown sugar for Muzi and Xiaoqiu in the kitchen first, and put the two bags of brown sugar with the family. Zhou's mother is always at home, and no one will go into the kitchen. take.

He didn't know, no outsiders saw it, but the three sisters-in-law of his family would see it when they came back.

Zhou Yuan carried the brown sugar to his brother-in-law's house alone.

Before Zhou Yuan arrived at Zhou Xiu's house, many people came to visit her.

Zhou Xiu's grandfather was the elder of the village. He married his husband's family and was the grandson of the patriarch's family. There were many people in the two families.

Zhou Xiu was in confinement, and a few girls and brothers were sitting in the room chatting with her.

Zhou Yuan came, and the people inside were talking about him.

Zhou Xiu chatted and asked, "Lanlan and Qiaoyin should also talk to the right people, right?"

Zhou Qiaoyin smiled and said: "Cousin Xiu, my family is helping to watch. As for Lanlan, she has a very high vision. I don't know what kind of husband I want to marry in the future."

Zhou Lanlan was displeased: "Zhou Qiaoyin, you don't speak. No one will treat you as dumb, what kind of family I am looking for has nothing to do with you." In fact, the family also likes a relative, and both parties are interested, even Zhou Lanlan still considers it, she hopes to wait for her brother to be admitted to the Xiucai next year. Find a better one then.

Zhou Qiaoyin: "It has nothing to do with me. This is not what Cousin Xiu asked, so I will answer casually. What are you doing so excited? I am right."

"You—" Zhou Lanlan turned around angrily and said to Zhou Xiu with a pout. : "Cousin Xiu, look at Zhou Qiaoyin, you have nothing to do and talk nonsense."

Zhou Xiu had to be a peacemaker, "Okay, Lan Lan, Qiaoyin, you two are really, arguing every time you see me, look at me For the sake of face, stop arguing." The

two stopped arguing.

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi, as well as Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er were also here, just sitting and watching them quarrel.

Zhou Xiu changed the subject and said to Zhou Qiu, "Brother Yuan got married, and Brother Yuan got married to a foreign village, and we will meet less in the future. I don't know if Brother Yuan was married well or not."

Zhou Qiu didn't speak yet, Zhou Qingqing said yin and yang strangely: "Cousin Xiu, it would be bad for Zhou Yuan to marry in the county seat."

Zhou Xianger covered her mouth and smiled: "Qingqing, in any county, marrying a poor man and having a dilapidated house in the suburbs, this counts as People from any county town don't even have fields, so they might drink the northwest wind." This has spread all over the village, and some people in the village have seen Weicheng's house.

Zhou Qiu was very angry when Zhou Muzi heard this, but this is Zhou Xiu's house after all, so it's not easy to quarrel with others, and the more Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er quarreled with them, the more exaggerated they were.

There is still a sleeping child in the room, too much noise will wake the child.

Hearing that Zhou Yuan was not good, Zhou Lanlan felt very happy at this moment, and the anger of being scolded by Zhou Qiaoyin also fell.

Zhou Xiu frowned when she heard it. She knew about Zhou Yuan's past marriage, but she didn't like what Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger said. The visitor was a guest, so she couldn't reprimand the guest.

Compared with Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger, she has a better relationship with Zhou Yuan.

This is also because Zhou Yuan was white and tender and cute when she was a child. She played with Zhou Yuan more when she was a child. Furthermore, the relationship between the two families is closer than that of Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger's family.

Zhou Xiang'er thought she was right, and continued to laugh: "Zhou Yuan was married when he was old, and he wouldn't have to be picky if someone wanted it. It's not easy for my brother to get pregnant, and I don't know if I can get pregnant or not.

" The word is vicious.

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi are Zhou Yuan's friends, how can they tolerate it.

This is the bedroom door being pushed open—

in the backlight, everyone in the room saw Zhou Yuan walk into the room from outside the door.

"Cousin Xiu, I'm here to see you."

Zhou Yuan listened earnestly outside the door, but he was not only not angry, but his expression was gentle and smiling, "Muzi, Xiaoqiu, you are here."

Simple and solid Tsing Yi, With a slender figure and clear eyes, standing there, his temperament is even more warm and generous.

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi were very happy to see their friends, "Yuan Yuan, you're back!"

Zhou Xiu was also very happy. Last time Zhou Yuan got married, she couldn't get over while pregnant. Now that someone is here, she must be happy.

"Brother Yuan is here, sit down quickly, I haven't seen you for a long time, your skin seems to be a lot fairer, and it looks better than before."

Zhou Qiu and Muzi also found that not only the skin was white, but also the ruddy complexion, which seemed to look better.

Zhou Qiu deliberately joked: "Cousin Xiu, don't you know that before Yuan Yuan married Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng often bought delicious food for Yuan Yuan, and he was very good to Yuan Yuan, but when he married this time, Wei Cheng was not sure. It's better for Yuan Yuan, Yuan Yuan looks better, and it must be the credit of Wei Cheng."

Zhou Muzi said, "Yes, Xiaoqiu and I both got a few boxes of cakes because of Yuan Yuan's light."

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xiang'er blushed at this time. She didn't know if she blushed because someone was caught talking behind her back on the spot, or if she blushed with jealousy when she heard Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi's words.

Zhou Xiu smiled and said, "It seems that Brother Yuan married very well."

"Cousin Xiu, don't listen to Xiaoqiu and Muzi." Zhou Yuan took out the brocade bag from his arms and handed it over, "Cousin Xiu , I bought this for the baby." Seeing the sleeping baby in the cradle, he walked over and bent his knees to look, "What a cute baby."

"Yuan Yuan, you have spent money, I thank you for the baby." After Zhou Xiu took it over, I also thought it was an ordinary mind. I opened it and took a look. I saw a pair of small bracelets with exquisite workmanship, "Yuanyuan, this is too precious, I can't take it.

" The bracelet is well made and the price is certainly not cheap.

"Cousin Xiu, this is for the baby, you can't refuse it for the baby."

"This..." Zhou Xiu also liked it, if her baby brought it, it would be cute.

Zhou Muzi and Zhou Qiu also persuaded Zhou Xiu to accept it, "Brother Yuan, sister thank you for the baby."

Zhou Qiaoyin and Zhou Yuan have a very ordinary relationship, and they have never confronted each other. It's so cute, with smart animals engraved on it, and a bell hanging on it, I've never seen such a delicate bracelet, the embroidered cousin's baby is definitely more cute."

Zhou Lanlan looked at it, but it was an eyesore, thinking to herself, Zhou Yuan is so Dafang, isn't Wei Cheng very poor?

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger would be even more jealous. They were jealous of Zhou Yuan's wealth. Wei Cheng was so good to Zhou Yuan, and he was willing to buy such expensive things for Qian Zhou Yuan.

The door opened, and Zhou Xiu's mother-in-law came in with something.

"Sister Xiu, Brother Yuan brought a lot of brown sugar. Finally, there is brown sugar to replenish your body. I cooked a brown sugar egg for you. Thank you Brother Yuan later."

"You all drink a bowl of brown sugar water, Thank you for coming to see Sister Xiu." Mother

Zhou Xiu was very happy, before the family tried to find a way to ask someone to buy brown sugar, and if you want to buy it, you have to wait for the goods to arrive next month. Son.

The daughter-in-law gave birth to a baby boy for the family, the whole family is happy, and they all want to let people sit for a good confinement, and add a fat baby to the family next year.

Thanks to Zhou Yuan bringing a lot of brown sugar, she saw Zhou Yuan brought a large bag of brown sugar, and she felt very grateful.

Everyone in the room was surprised that Zhou Yuanlai also brought brown sugar.

Zhou Xiu looked at Zhou Yuan gratefully: "Brother Yuan, you brought brown sugar and bought a small bracelet for the baby. I really don't know how to thank you."

Zhou Xiu's mother-in-law heard her daughter-in-law's words and asked, "What little Bracelet?"

Zhou Xiu showed her mother-in-law the small bracelet, and told her that the bracelet was given by Zhou Yuan. Her mother-in-law saw that as the daughter-in-law of the Zhou clan's patriarch, she had seen a lot of good things, and knew about this small bracelet. It's not cheap, and he said immediately, "No, how can I receive such a valuable thing as Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan quickly

takes it back." They bought a lot of brown sugar, so brown sugar would cost a lot of money.

Zhou Yuan said: "Auntie, you still keep it, how can you take it back for the baby, this is my blessing to the baby." When

she heard that it was a blessing for the baby, Zhou Xiu's mother-in-law hesitated, and in the end she had no choice but to subordinate.

He also loves to keep people at home for dinner.

As for Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing, Zhou Lanlan didn't even have the mood to eat, so they all went back.

Zhou Yuan left with Zhou Muzi and Zhou Qiu after eating.

The three of Zhou Yuan also hadn't seen each other for a while, and they all had a lot to say.

The three walked slowly to the house, talking and chatting.

Zhou Qiu still asked his family to urge the marriage.

After Zhou Muzi married Li Hu, Li Hu treated him very well. Later, after Li Hu's younger brother got married, his younger brother-in-law did not work, and all the household work fell on Zhou Muzi. Noisy at home, take care of the work.

Zhou Qiu also told him several times, but what can he do, whoever asked Muzi's mother-in-law to value the second daughter-in-law, dislike Muzi, and dislike Muzi's poor family.

It's good to be able to live, and Li Hu to love and protect him.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-09 12:40:02~2022-05-10 23:00:21~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 10 bottles of Aqiu; 1 bottle of Happy Little Woman;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!