Chapter 1 : The Past is the Prolouge

【"Xie BeiTing, unless I die...or you will never get rid of me in this life."

Mu Yang didn't expect that his stubborn words five years ago would become a prophecy now, that he was really going to die.

Xie BeiTing was free.

He is also free. 】

*

Very noisy......

Someone is crying.

Mu Yang opened his eyes and found himself standing at the door of Ward 507.

There are people coming and going in the corridor of the hospital, with various faces and various sorrows.

A middle-aged couple cried bitterly in front of the hospital bed, which reminded people of the tragedy of a white-haired man giving away a black-haired man.

He was stunned for a while, trying to comfort them, but his footsteps timidly stopped in place.

And that Mu Yang's all-too-familiar figure was standing on the other side of the hospital bed, his expression could not be seen clearly with the light behind his back.

Mu Yang walked in front of Xie BeiTing, a little surprised: "Why are you frowning...it's so ugly."

He wanted to smooth the frown of Xie Bingting, but his hand directly passed through the other's body.

Mu Yang was stunned for a moment, he looked at his almost transparent hand, and then turned his head following Xie BeiTing's eyes, and saw a pale man lying on the hospital bed--

The face looked exactly like him.

His sleeping appearance was less ostentatious, without his usual domineering appearance, and his exquisite facial features were tainted with layers of sickness.

Mu Yang looked back again, Xie BieTing's thin red lips had been pursed into a straight line.

How did he forget...

He is dead.

His body died of a terminal illness, and his spirit drowned in an endless rush for five years.

"Xie Betting, I'm leaving." Mu Yangxu held Jie BieTing's hand, "--are you a little sad?"

Xie BeiTing naturally would not answer, looking at his body through his soul.

"Forget it." Mu Yang tilted his head, looked at the simple wedding ring on Xie BieTing's ring finger and said seriously: "Xie BieTing, we have no future."

*

"Teacher Xie-"

"Teacher Xie?"

Xie BieTing slowly opened his eyes, his dark pupils were indifferent, but his brows were slightly frowned.

Assistant Jiang Dan sighed lightly.

Since that person left, although Jie Betting hadn't seen how sad he was, his eyebrows had never been lowered, making it hard to tell what kind of feelings he had for that person.

Perhaps it was because he had just woken up, Jie BieTing's voice was a little low: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Dan was worried: "You really don't want to see the heart?"

Going to shoot an advertisement today, Xie BieTing rarely took a short nap in the car, but he kept clutching his heart unconsciously, and this is not the first time this has happened.

Jie BieTing looked out of the window, and there were mottled tree shadows scattered on the side of the road: "No need."

Jiang Dan sighed again: "Then take a rest, you will be on the elevated road in a while, there may be a bit of traffic jam."

"Um."

Jie BieTing's hand was propped by the car window, his bony hand was reflected in the car window glass, and the wedding ring on the ring finger was shining brightly.

None of them in the car noticed that a white van behind them suddenly increased in speed and hit them straight...

"boom--"

A sudden loud noise like an explosion caused the surrounding crowd to scream: "What are you doing standing there stupidly! Call the police!"

"Call an ambulance first!"

"Oh, why don't you call the police and I call an ambulance!?"

"Do you want to pull out the people inside first?"

"The car is dripping oil! What if it explodes when you pull it? Stay away..."

Jie Betting's eyes were mottled, his hand was injured and he was crushed under the seat and couldn't move.

Assistant Jiang Dan was still conscious, moaning in pain: "It hurts..."

Next to my ears are the voices of the crowd outside: "This person looks familiar..."

"It seems to be Xie BeiTing..."

"Which Xie BeiTing?"

"Which one else? The one in the entertainment industry!"

"Scratch breaking news! Hurry up and record a video for me on your phone!"

"Record your fucking video! Save people first!!"

...

On the same day, a trending search for #Xie-furen died because big fire in a car accident# dominated the headlines of various news.

The well-known actor Xie BieTing died in a premeditated car accident. According to eyewitnesses, Xie BieTing had a chance to be rescued, but he lost the best chance of escape because he let passers-by save his assistant and driver first, and finally died in the flames.

When the firefighters arrived, the once stunning and talented national idol had been burnt beyond recognition, leaving only a skeleton.

The driver who caused the accident has fled to the suburbs, and the relevant departments are fully hunting him down.

.......end of chapter 1........

If someone find some errors please notify me by commenting to the paragraph. Thank you. 😌🙏🏻