Chapter 57 : Plaster Removal

.
.

Probably no matter how dull a man is, he is sensitive to the three words "You can't do it". Xie Bieting grabbed Mu Yang's four strong fingers and leaned over to kiss them.

The quality of the newly replaced rattan chair is really good, and the weight of two grown men is still as calm as a mountain.

Xie Bieting knelt on the rattan chair with one knee, sticking to the side of Mu Yang's leg to prevent him from moving.

"Ok……"

Although he had already given himself a psychological hint before the kiss, remember to breathe through his nose, but after being enveloped by Xie BieTing's breath, Mu Yang forgot everything, only knew to hold Xie BieTing's clothes and take anything.

In order to get some fresh air, Mu Yang subconsciously pushed BieTing, but when he was really ready to retreat, BieTing grabbed his clothes tightly and pulled him back, refusing to let him go.

It's really difficult to serve.

Mu Yang smacked his mouth subconsciously: "There are still three."

Xie BieTing: "..."

*

Pleasant times always fly by so fast, and this day has come, despite the many worries that remain in his heart.

The plaster on the leg was sawed off bit by bit, Mu Yang was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Xie BieTing, trying to tell him not to look.

But because Yao Yuan and Mu Nanshan were also here, he could only hold back.

This is too ugly...

Not to mention the redness of part of the skin, the whole calf and even the lower part of the ankle are a little swollen, which is two extremes from the white and well-proportioned appearance before.

Seeing him looking at him, Xie BieTing seemed hesitant to speak, and asked with a slight frown, "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"No……"

Mu Yang swallowed the words back, and silently lowered his head to listen to the doctor's precautions.

"—To sum up, it is to move the joints more."

The doctor has said a lot before: "Including the activities of the toes, ankles and knees, if you don't adapt to it at the beginning, you can ask your family to help. Be careful not to be too hasty at the beginning."

Mu Yang nodded quietly: "Okay."

Yao Yuan asked: "Is there anything else that should be paid attention to in terms of diet?"

The doctor shook his head: "You can eat more high-calcium foods, and reduce smoking and drinking."

"Okay, thank you doctor."

Coming out of the hospital, Mu Yang breathed a sigh of relief silently, but when he thought of coming in again the day after tomorrow, his whole body tensed up.

Yao Yuan asked them to go back to have lunch, and now the most fearful thing is that they will ask him to stay at home for a few days, so the cancer may not be hidden.

But fortunately, before leaving, Yao Yuan just hugged him distressedly for a while, and told him a lot: "Be careful when exercising, don't rush into it..."

Mu Yang nodded: "Understood, Mom."

Yao Yuan looked back at Xie Bieting who was talking to Mu Nanshan, and said in a low voice, "It's better not to go to those places during this period of time, and don't go to any bars to drink and play, and wait until your legs are healthy."