Chapter 72 : The Hype

You are too fast

These four words are a fatal stimulus to any man, although Xie BieTing is not fast.

According to the physiological knowledge that Mu Yang has learned, men will end up relatively quickly the first time, but Xie BieTing doesn't seem to have any problems in this regard, and he has been tossing him for so long.

Is it too much to bear...

No matter what was in his mind, Mu Yang explained tremblingly: "It's really not your problem...no, it's your problem!"

Xie BieTing's eyes darkened.

Mu Yang sensed something was wrong, but he still said confidently: "If you didn't rub me all the time, wouldn't I be so itchy that I couldn't think of anything else?"

It is barely passed.

Xie BieTing hugged his waist and pulled him in: "Go to sleep."

Mu Yang nodded obediently: "Good night."

This bed time is quite late for Xie BieTing, it is almost two o'clock in the morning.

The window in the bedroom is not closed, the outdoor night breeze is extremely refreshing at this moment, the villa area is quiet, insect repellent is also in place, and a thin quilt can sleep at night very comfortably.

But Mu Yang is really ticklish. When he was sleepy, his hair was blown by the wind, and the thin and hard hair scratched his face so itchy, he kept pushing into Xie BieTing's arms, He wanted to use Xie BieTing's body to block the evening wind.

Xie BieTing, who was awakened by the bump in the middle of the night, slowly opened his eyes, and silently looked down at the man whose arms were arched like a little pig.

It's better to wrap up in a quilt after getting drunk and be more honest.

Obviously he couldn't sleep well, but Xie BieTing somehow didn't want to get up and close the window, quietly hugging people and waiting for the wind to stop.

Fortunately, Mu Yang quickly fell into a deep sleep, and the breathing rate of the two slowly entered the same level.

A rare night without dreams.

"Good morning."

As soon as Xie BieTing opened his eyes, he saw Mu Yang staring at him with his round and long eyes, retracting the hand that was trying to pull his eyelashes to hide it, and bent the corner of his mouth towards him.

There was some brilliance in the long-lost smile, and there was also a little invisible shyness.

Xie BieTing somehow felt like laughing.

He can't tell why, but it's probably because Mu Yang usually doesn't talk about it at all, but now that he's done with real swords and guns, he feels embarrassed instead.

"Good morning."

He don't know how long Mu Yang has been staring at him like this, Xie BieTing looked at the time, it is ten o'clock in the morning, he rarely wakes up at this time.

"Hungry?"

Mu Yang shook his head: "I was full last night."

Xie BieTing: "... What are you full of?"

Mu Yang realized the ambiguity of these words belatedly, his ears turned liver-colored, and he stuttered: "I ate too much at Lao Pan's..."

Most of the others were drinking, and Mu Yang, the only one who couldn't touch alcohol, naturally ate mainly, and drank a lot of drinks, so he was indeed full.