Chapter 64 : Post-operative

The enema is for preoperative preparation and to prevent abdominal distension during the operation. After the nurse arrived, Mu Yang tremblingly made the final struggle: "Can I do it myself..."

"It may be inconvenient for me." The nurse was young, but she was very gentle. She paused for a moment and said, "Are you married?"

Mu Yang hesitated for a second, then looked at Xie BieTing.

Xie BieTing: "Yes."

The nurse smiled at Mu Yang: "If you're embarrassed, I can ask your husband to help you."

After all, normally speaking, husband and wife should have experience in this area after marriage.

Mu Yang: "..."

Five minutes later, after watching the explanation video, Xie BieTing patted the bed, looked up at Mu Yang and said concisely: "Come here, lie down."

Mu Yang's face was flushed with swelling, but he still came to lie on his side according to the nurse's instructions.

Although it was awkward to ask Xie BieTing to do this for him, it was still much better than others.

The enema tube is very thin, and the action of Xie BieTing is very slow, so there is almost no discomfort.

It's just that it was very itchy when Xie BieTing touched his skin, but he couldn't avoid touching it.

Mu Yang covered his face with the pillow and asked in a muffled voice, "Are you done..."

Xie BieTing's tone was light: "The nurse said to bear it for five minutes."

"..." Mu Yang reluctantly endured it for more than three minutes, "I can't bear it anymore!"

He lifted his trousers and slipped into the bathroom, and Xie BieTing closed the door intimately for him.

It was seven o'clock in the evening, and Yao Yuan and Tan Jue went out for dinner.

When Mu Yang came out of the bathroom, everyone just came back, Mu Yang blushed and froze in place, just wanted to ask Xie BieTing if he would like to change his life on another planet.

Yao Yuan finally relaxed after being tense for two days, sad and funny: "Everyone else has to do it, why are you still shy?"

Mu Nanshan put the food for Xie BieTing on the table: "XiaoXie eat first."

They have seen Xie BieTing's performance in the past few days, and they know that Xie BieTing's concern is only superficial, but there is nothing missing that needs to be done.

In a hospital full of disinfectant smell, no matter how good the ward environment is, it is difficult to live comfortably, not to mention sharing the same bed with Mu Yang, eating and drinking in such a small room, it is quite aggrieved.

Xie BieTing didn't have much appetite, so he put down his chopsticks after a few mouthfuls, leaving the fourth guard to continue eating alone.

No matter how hard Yao Yuan and Mu Nanshan tried to pretend, they couldn't stay calm the night before the operation.

They stayed in front of Mu Yang's bed, chatting with him one by one, trying to make him relax: "When you get out of the hospital, you have to take XiaoXie back to see grandpa and grandma. You haven't been back since you got married. Grandma talks about it every day. .”

"Your grandfather has a bad temper, and he couldn't bear to apologize to you. In fact, it's not that he doesn't wish you and XiaoXie, but he is afraid that you two men will be married and have no one to depend on."