Chapter 18 : Wake Up

【He has seen Mu Yang in many ways.

Attention seeking, arrogance, and a sweet smile like the orange cat when I was a child.

But engraved in my heart, what I can see every time I dream back at midnight is the lifeless appearance of Mu Yang lying on the hospital bed.

The position he touched at the moment...is very uncomfortable.

As his consciousness sank, a sense of loss rose in his heart, and he belatedly understood that it was regret.

Why didn't Mu Yang say love him when he asked him....

I want to see him smile again. 】

*

The doctor asked: "Does the patient have a family history of heart disease?"

Yao Yuan: "This... I've never heard his mother say it."

The doctor raised his eyes: "Where are his family members, is it convenient to ask?"

"Passed away—" Yao Yuan gripped the hem of her clothes tightly, "I am a member of his family."

Consciousness keeps sinking, the surroundings are dark, so sleepy...

Mu Yang felt that his consciousness was slowly dissipating, and he just wanted to sleep forever, but there was always a voice saying that it is not possible now...

What can't?

Mu Yang looked at the front blankly and helplessly, a ray of light suddenly shot into the chaotic darkness, he subconsciously chased after it, but saw only scarlet.

Beneath the scarlet was a clear face, his eyes were tightly closed, as if he was about to die.

It's Xie BieTing.

He opened his eyes suddenly, raised his hand abruptly, but accidentally knocked over the water glass next to him.

Yao Yuan exclaimed in surprise, "Yang Yang!"

Only then did Mu Yang realize that he was lying limp on the hospital bed, his whole body was powerless, as if the forceful swing just now was just a flashback.

His throat was also sore, and he tried several times but failed to make a sound.

Yao Yuan's eyes were red, and she pressed close to his mouth: "Tell me, mom is here."

"BieTing..."

Yao Yuan was stunned for a second, at first she thought that Mu Yang was saying thank you to her, but seeing Mu Yang's frightened eyes, she realized: "Xie BieTing is fine, the doctor has given first aid, but he still hasn't woken up."

Mu Yang's excessively heaving chest suddenly stabilized, his breathing gradually eased, and he fell asleep again.

Hearing that Mu Yang woke up, the doctor came to check it in time: "It's not a big problem when he wakes up. He may not feel very comfortable when he wakes up from a concussion. Slight dizziness and headache are normal. It's just that his leg can't get off the ground for a while. Get him a wheelchair."

"Okay……"

The doctor took the sleeping Mu Yang's temperature again, and everything was normal.

Yao Yuan looked at her son with a complicated expression. If Xie BieTing hadn't contacted her suddenly, she would have never known that Mu Yang was here, and he already knew the truth about his life problem.

Two days had passed, after the police adjusted the surveillance the night before, Yao Yuan found out that when she was going to the hotel, Mu Yang was standing behind her and watching her quietly, without any grievances, nor did she rush to call her mother...