Chapter 34 : The Garden

After the long-closed door opened, the doctor pushed Mu Yang out: "Is the family here?"

Xie BieTing, who subconsciously took over, handed over the wheelchair to Mu Yang, and the doctor chatted with him alone. If the patient had no history of throat problems in the past, and did not suffer sudden physical injuries, then his loss of voice can indeed be diagnosed as stress.

However, although the patient is depressed now, he is very calm, and he faintly does not cooperate with the solution, or it is not his intention, but it is also a troublesome matter.

Generally speaking, everything will get better only if Mu Yang loosens the lock on his throat by himself.

"For a mentally ill person, family members are a crucial part, so be patient and let him feel the importance of care and himself."

From the superficial point of view, Mu Yang has a certain tendency to be depressed, but it's hard to say how serious it is, this needs to go through systematic tests and brain examinations.

But Mu Yang didn't cooperate, he took a big step back while manipulating the wheelchair, watching BieTing shake his head all the time, as if he was treating some scourge.

Xie Bieting's heart ached, he walked slowly in front of Mu Yang, stroked his white knee and asked in a low voice: "Why?"

Mu Yang couldn't speak, and let out a few muffled growls like a small animal in his throat, like a kitten blowing at you when its fur exploded, fierce and pitiful.

Xie BieTing compromised: "Then don't watch it, let's go home."

Mu Yang began to become quiet, his tense nerves finally relaxed slowly, and his fingertips were still trembling slightly.

He is not sick.

He can't be sick.

Jiang Dan looked at this scene without knowing why, and Cao Yue was thoughtful.

Before leaving, he wanted to talk to BieTing in private, while Mu Yang was taken outside by Jiang Dan.

"Depression is actually present in many people. Due to the pressure of work and family, many people have some psychological problems more or less, but this does not mean anything."

Cao Yue leaned against the railing: "But if it has developed into a systemic lesion, all aspects of the body's disfunctions will appear, such as memory loss, easy to daze, insomnia throughout the night, irritability and irritable, unable to control emotions, cried out of nowhere, and libido also declined, and in severe cases, they couldn’t stand up.”

Xie BieTing knew this, and not only that, some people would be unwilling to see the light, people would become lazy and sloppy, lose the desire to socialize with others normally, lose their appetite, and so on.

Mu Yang's symptoms were not obvious. He didn't suffer from insomnia many times, and Xie BieTing only had two times in his memory. It's okay to be irritable and irritable, and his appetite has not decreased significantly.

But it is really easy to be in a daze, and it is easy to become emotional when talking about key issues. In the past five years, Xie BieTing has never seen Mu Yang cry, and he has seen him many times in this life.

As for the decline in libido... Xie Bieting didn't know what Mu Yang was like before, but it should still be within the normal range.

"Let's open up more." Cao Yue sighed, "You two are really..."

*

Diagonally opposite their building is the inpatient area. There is a large lawn in the middle. Many patients come down for a stroll accompanied by their family members. There are also patients in wheelchairs like Mu Yang.