Chapter 50

Seeing that BieTing was still in a daze, Mu Yang impatiently kissed him.

His hand was on Xie BieTing's heart, and only when he could truly feel his beating heartbeat could Mu Yang confirm that the present moment was reality, not a dream.

Xie BieTing is still alive and well.

Because of the soreness in his body, Mu Yang couldn't hold on to the posture of raising his head very quickly, but in an instant, there was a warm left hand on his back, supporting his body.

Mu Yang, who was dizzy from being kissed, thought in ecstasy that during the exchange of more than 20 years in his life, the "stolen goods" he wanted to embezzle most, and he was even less willing to return, was probably Xie BieTing.

In the past, Mu Yang could still restrain himself when facing Xie BieTing's indifference, but now this Xie BieTing who really likes him a little... How could he be willing to let go.

The blood on his body is not Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan's blood, he is a despicable villain who is completely opposite to them.

The starting point of everyone around is love and responsibility, even what Lu Wan did back then was to hope that his son would live a good life——

Only he is not, only he is the most selfish.

He wants everything, but nothing belongs to him.

So he finally died once, and he was about to let go, but now he was doing sit-ups, trying to grab Xie BieTing beside him.

"Um……"

Mu Yang, who was a little breathless from being kissed, grasped the corner of BieTing's clothes, but didn't push it away.

Whether it's Xie BieTing or Mu Yang, they both bring some joy and impatience that have been lost and found again.

Although a day and a night have passed, the scene on the cruise ship is still repeated in Mu Yang's mind, and at the same time, it reflects the words that Xie BieTing once said: "I'm afraid I won't be able to get well if you leave."

He wanted to spend more time with Xie BieTing.

I want him to be good, and I want more smiles in his eyes.

"No more kisses..."

Mu Yang patted Xie BieTing on the shoulder and said vaguely: "You, uh, your lungs will be hollowed out!"

Xie BieTing let go of him, and there was no trace of charm after the kiss on his face, so he calmly gave him a break: "Your health is too bad, I need to exercise when I go back."

Mu Yang: "..."

Angrily, he nibbled on BieTing's neck.

It is really fragrant.

Mu Yang leaned against Xie BieTing's neck, sniffing the smell of lime lightly, and didn't want to move.

It would be great if he could maintain the tranquility at this moment, only he reconciled with BieTing, and he didn't have to think about anything else.

Meeting Yao Yuan and Qiao Yuan on the cruise ship was something that Mu Yang could never have expected. He can only say that the world is too small, and the things he has to face will never escape.

But Mu Yang didn't know what else to do.

No matter Yao Yuan wanted him to continue to be her son, or wanted him to leave that house to make way for Qiao Yuan, he could do it.

But the biggest problem was Qiao Yuan. She couldn't let go of her mother-daughter relationship with Lu Wan for more than 20 years, and it was difficult for her to accept Yao Yuan, who suddenly appeared as her biological mother.