Chapter 48 : Rescued

The men and women on the deck at the end of the deck are all dressed in formal attire and dresses, holding slender red wine glasses in their hands, chatting with people with laughter.

It's not just fun, it's also a unique social experience for many.

The masks on their faces cover their original appearance, which brings their spirits closer together. If you want to have a romantic encounter, then go forward boldly...

But in such a romantic and beautiful atmosphere, an inappropriate person appeared.

The out-of-fit man with the scar without a mask dragged a boy with a black cat mask fiercely in his front face. He swung a knife in his other hand from side to side, threatening people to scatter around.

The men subconsciously protected their female companions, while the women exclaimed and wanted to step forward to stop them, but they had to stop because of the cold knife.

"Oh my god..."

"What's going on! Didn't it say that you can't enter without wearing a mask!?"

"What does this person want to do! Isn't it too dangerous? Security guards!!"

"It's too much... This man still has a plaster cast on his leg..."

The eye sockets hidden under the mask were red, and Mu Yang listened to the discussions of the people around him in a daze, and he didn't understand most of the languages.

The lower body was dragged and collided, and the tailbone was hit several times.

Meeting Yao Yuan and Qiao Yuan made him suddenly fall from dream to reality, and his mind was so chaotic that he couldn't sort out what happened at the moment.

These seven days are as beautiful as a dream, and the person I like is patiently by my side...

He thought that those painful and uncomfortable things were left far away on the mainland, but the moment he saw Qiao Yuan and Yao Yuan, the joy of the past seven days was instantly shattered like a bubble.

He can't escape.

These pains and guilts, as well as the cracks and gaps between him and his parents that can never be repaired, he can't escape in this life, unless he pays off what he owes one by one.

Give it all back to them.

But what will he pay back?

He has nothing, he can't afford anything, and the only thing that might be of any use is this life.

"Stand there!!"

The man with the scar who was carrying him suddenly yelled towards the hatch, and Mu Yang's cheek not covered by the mask suddenly felt pain, accompanied by an inexplicable numbness.

He trembled all over, tears fell from under the delicate mask, mixed with the bright red blood, and slid down to his neck, as if staining the tie that BieTing tied for him.

In a blur, Mu Yang seemed to see the figure of BieTing—with red eyes.

...is an illusion.

Obviously, Xie BieTing was not so sad when he died.

Isn't it dead this time?

The chaotic figures around seemed to be isolated from the ears by barriers, and Mu Yang couldn't hear anything clearly, only a buzzing sound in his ears, and some numb pain on his face.

The crowd was evacuated and left by the security guards, Xie BieTing's mask fell on the ground not far away, and a staggering woman rushed behind him, Mu Yang saw her face clearly, it was Yao Yuan.