Chapter 80 : Home

"Got you, little bastard."

Countless fans who were recording the screen began to frantically listen to this sentence again, and the clear and deep voice hung in their ears. When they closed their eyes, they seemed to be able to feel Xie BieTing's breath in person.

【—— Sloppy! ! ! ! incoherent...

—— Through the screen, I was overwhelmed by Mr. Xie's voice until my scalp went numb! !

—— To tell you the truth, my legs are already weak...

—— Woooo I don't know whether to cry or laugh. It's the first time I feel Mr. Xie's teasing appearance outside the big screen, but the object of teasing is someone I don't like very much. Woooo...

—— I can’t even scold Mu Yang, this is Xie BieTing’s initiative! ! !

—— It feels like Mu Yang's legs are already weak...

—— nonsense! Whose legs are not weak, Mr. Xie wearing a gold mask is simply amazing! ! When will I receive a script with similar characters! !

—— Mom asked me why I was wearing my headphones with my toes curled up...

—— I didn’t get the charm of Xie BieTing before, but I finally felt it today, and there will be such a day for facial paralysis! ? 】

*

Mu Yang's legs are really weak. Originally, his legs were still a little sore in the morning. After playing games in the morning and just now, he ran for so long...

When Xie BieTing's voice rang next to his ears, Mu Yang was startled, his first reaction was not to run away, but to crash into Xie BieTing's arms: "Why are you acting like a TV drama villain..."

Xie BieTing held Mu Yang's waist and pulled it out a little, his voice was flat: "Then do you want it?"

"Want..." Mu Yang muttered, the live broadcast room had to be turned up to the loudest to hear clearly, "Then I'm the villain husband."

【 ——hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

—— Judging from his height, Mu Yang couldn't possibly be the 'husband'!

—— What happened to Dau Gong? Do you despise dwarfs? We are short so we can't attack? (dog head)

—— Ah, among other things, Mu Yang's thin body and face, no matter how you look at it, it is the perfect figure for the movie...

—— Tsk, isn't there any point in being attacked? Is Mu Yang very happy with you?

—— …It makes sense, anyway, the other party is Teacher Xie.

—— Cough, compared to Mu Yang Gong, the setting that Mr. Xie is on the top and Mu Yang is on the bottom is suddenly not unacceptable to me...

—— Hahahahaha There is no difference without comparison! 】

*

Mu Yang's neck was still stained with a thin layer of red after reconciling with Xie BieTing back to the meeting point. For the first time, he really felt the "sultry" of Xie BieTing words.

Even if he knew that Xie BieTing didn't mean to say that, but just acted according to his heart, his heartbeat was still "boom, boom", and he couldn't calm down.

"Hand."

Mu Yang came back to his senses, and obediently handed out his hand, the skin that had been coated with the medicine rubbed a little again, and he didn't know where he did it.