Chapter 3 : Divorce Agreement

Same-sex marriage has not been legal for a long time. Although premarital examination is not a mandatory procedure, most people of the same sex will do it, and its purpose is to check whether the other party has xing disease.

This is not a prejudice. In the past, homosexuality has been suppressed for too long in a cramped dark corner. Many people have no bottom line on sex, and this unnatural way of intercourse is more prone to infection.

Mu Yang's family background is not considered wealthy, but it is not ordinary either. There are a lot of people who love to play and mess around in the circle of his peers, and the dirt in it is hard to describe in words.

Mu Yang is also a member of this circle, he is naturally not a good boy, smoking and drinking are the same, only the matter of not being chaotic has been insisted on.

Just because Xie BieTing has a slight obsession with cleanliness, he is afraid that Xie BieTing will think he is dirty.

But I didn't expect to be suspected by Xie BieTing.

Mu Yang sat on the chair in a daze, and met the young doctor who suddenly looked at him in the opposite office.

I don't know what Xie BieTing said, but the doctor raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you sure?"

Mu Yang couldn't hear what they said, so he could only roughly distinguish these three words from the shape of his mouth.

Then the two came out one after the other, and the doctor walked up to Mu Yang with the chest X-ray report: "Mu Yang, right?"

"Yeah." Mu Yang glanced at the doctor's badge, Cao Yue.

"Do you smoke a lot?"

"......many."

"You're going to quit in the future." Cao Yue pushed his glasses, "Now you have to get another lung CT scan. According to the chest X-ray, you have some shadows in your lungs. You won't know exactly what it is until you finish the CT scan."

"..." Mu Yang was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously glanced at Xie BieTing.

He didn't expect his illness to be so early.

He died of lung cancer in his previous life, but the main reason...was heredity, and smoking also played a part.

When he was diagnosed in his previous life, his lung cancer had already reached an advanced stage. At least he had two or three years to live, but he himself did not cooperate with the treatment, and he was depressed and tossing around in the last days, and he passed away in less than six months.

So early...

Mu Yang lowered his head, inexplicably not wanting to go for an examination.

Now that they have decided to divorce, he doesn't want to give Jie Betting the impression that he deserves it at the last time.

Who made him smoke?

Who made him not behave?

Don't you deserve it for hanging around outside at a young age, smoking and drinking upside down day and night?

Probably everyone around him had this reaction when they found out that he had lung cancer.

So he didn't say anything to anyone in his last life, and passed the last days quietly by himself.

Xie BieTing's voice was light: "Go, I'll wait for you."

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip: "...I don't want to do it, there is radiation."

Cao Yue answered immediately: "Don't worry about this, the current CT radiation dose is relatively small, and it's not as scary as everyone imagined."

Mu Yang: "..."