Chapter 52

The ratio of this pillow was restored one to one. Mu Yang hugged it to sleep, just enough to clamp one leg, and slept on the pillow all over.

Mu Nanshan had expressed his opinion on this pillow, angrily scolding Mu Yang for being indecent, but Mu Yang didn't think so, what's wrong with sleeping on his fiancé's pillow?

If you can't sleep, you are not allowed to take pictures of others?

"You don't need to hug it in the future." Xie BieTing looked down at someone who buried in his arms trying to suffocate him, "You can hug me."

Now Mu Yang just wants to find a place to bury himself: "You are too hard..."

After saying this, Mu Yang shut up, and the air was silent.

It's actually not bad.

He didn't know until he had intimate contact with Xie Bieting that the abdominal muscles and pectoral muscles are normally soft and feel really good.

Only at certain times do the abs and pecs get as hard as somewhere... hard.

Xie BieTing was silent for a while: "Then take it back?"

Mu Yang: "..."

What are you taking back? Do you feel what social death is like every day?

The sound of Mu Nanshan and the others coming back from downstairs rescued Mu Yang at the right time. He tried his best to look calmer, raised his eyes and said, "Turn around."

"..." Xie BieTing turned around.

Mu Yang grabbed the huge pillow with lightning speed, rolled it casually twice and stuffed it under the bed.

Xie Bieting turned around, looked at the bulging bedding and was speechless, it means that there is no another choice then.

It doesn't really help.

There is also a huge poster on the wall directly opposite the wooden bed. It goes without saying who is in the poster, but the poster is not too revealing.

Looking back, there is also a six-inch photo frame hanging in the center of Mu Yang's bed. It is Xie BieTing, who was wearing a school uniform in his third year of high school and looked deserted.

Including the calendar on the desk, they are all customized by Xie BieTing.

Xie BieTing slept in Mu Yang's bedroom after getting married in his previous life, but at that time the room was clean and tidy, the walls were beige, completely different from now.

Probably trimmed.

Mu Yang's infatuation with Xie BieTing is something that Mu Yang has carved into his bones since he was young. Before he got married, he still had unrealistic fantasies, but after he got married, he realized that Xie BieTing really didn't like him at all.

That being the case, Mu Yang's self-esteem does not allow all his likes to be exposed in front of Xie Bieting, for fear of being trampled and completely ignored.

So he tried not to get entangled with the fact that Xie Bieting was working for at least two of the three hundred and sixty-five days a year, pretending to be generous and decent, and at the same time managed their home properly, secretly Looking forward to the day when Xie BieTing can look back.

Mu Yang ignored the bulging bedding and tried his best to pretend that nothing happened: "Let's go down."

"Okay."

The wheelchair was not brought up, so Mu Yang could only be carried down by Xie Bieting, who happened to bump into Mu Nanshan who was holding the wheelchair.