Chapter 76 : Three

"Thank you, Teacher Mo."

Mu Yang changed the seasoning box in embarrassment, and spooned some salt into it.

Their ingredients have a fixed portion, and Mu Yang has no chance to redo it once.

However, he heard from the aunt* in the past that adding sugar to some dishes will not increase the sweetness, but will enhance the freshness.

*Aunt = maid/housekeeper

The kitchen of this Chinese-style villa is very large, and the program team specially set up five stoves to give them time to make full use of it.

Cooking is actually not as difficult as imagined. Everyone is an adult and has enough hands-on ability. Even if the final product is slightly lacking in appearance, it is still within the edible range.

Mu Yang's dishes are the simplest, because Xie BieTing's favorite dishes are easier to cook, one is stir-fried loofah, one is boiled prawns, and the program team also asked them to cook a dish that they usually like.

Mu Yang struggled for a long time, and chose braised pig's trotters.

Of course he doesn't know how to cook this dish, but the program team prepared a tutorial in advance for him and Jiang Luo who couldn't cook at all.

"Strictly follow the order of the tutorials."

Mu Yang nodded, and inadvertently glanced at Jiang Luo over there.

He is cooking a dish of abalone with garlic. The abalone is fresh. The tutorial video is reminding him to use a spoon to stick to the middle of the abalone meat and shell, and dig it down quickly and accurately...

"Vomit……"

Jiang Luo directly covered his throat and retched. The moment the abalone meat was separated from the shell, the internal organs were all ruptured, and the stench came out. Mu Yang wrinkled his nose, let alone Jiang Luo who was facing the abalone.

Although he was also smelly, but Mu Yang still cocked the corners of his mouth happily.

Deserve it.

The first step of roasting pig’s trotters is to fry them with sugar. In order to save time, the trotters have been stewed for a period of time in advance by the program team, and they are half-cooked.

The moment the rock sugar was put into the pot, there was a "crash", Mu Yang was taken aback, and he used the spatula to pull it awkwardly. He was cooking with Xie BieTing in the kitchen. He saw how he fried the sugar. Stir clockwise until caramelized.

But because of unskilledness, it was still burnt, and the sugar and oil were fried together, several drops fell on Mu Yang's arm, and the corners of his eyes were burned a bit.

Mo Mo, who was next to him, was startled: "Are you all right?"

Mu Yang quickly turned off the fire and let the pot cool down in water.

In the camera, Mu Yang washes the pot carefully, and doesn't care about the hot spot on his arm. The host Yu Jia reminds him to apply a cold compress first, and Mu Yang asks in a low voice, "Will the pot go bad?"

Yu Jia didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It won't be broken, first put a cold compress on the burn."

Only then did Mu Yang rinse his arms with water, and his face was expressionless, unlike Jiang Luo over there, who was frowning almost to the sky, and his impatient expression flashed past.

"Is it painful?"

"It's okay, whenTing Ting's cooking he was also scalded..."

Yu Jia raised her eyebrows: "Tingting?"