Chapter 60 : Midnight

Mu Yang spoke earnestly, and his movements were not slow, two greenish-white hands landed on Xie BieTing's collar, and undid the remaining buttons one by one.

Xie BieTing held his hand and called out warningly: "Mu Yang..."

Mu Yang raised his eyes, and his beautiful eyes looked straight at him.

"Be good...don't make trouble."

Xie BieTing pulled him into his arms: "You don't need to do these things."

"Then what am I going to do?"

Mu Yang looked up at him, his long black eyelashes trembling slightly, his expression seemed to be purely questioning, but there was a slight invisible fragility hidden deep in his eyes.

Xie BieTing couldn't feel the chaos in his heart at the moment, but instinctively rejected Mu Yang, feeling that he didn't need him to do this for him.

Xie Bieting has lived for more than twenty years, with a pure heart and few desires, and has never experienced sex in bed, and all the intimacy with Mu Yang before was his first attempt.

Having been in the entertainment industry for so long, everything he heard and saw made him subconsciously feel that this behavior was too humble or dirty...

Xie Bieting thought for a long time before he realized that this emotion was due to reluctance.

He can't bear to let Mu Yang do this for him.

"As long as you are safe and healthy... just do happy things." Xie Bieting put his arms around Mu Yang's waist, kissed the corner of his eyes and said earnestly.

Mu Yang was startled, not knowing whether to cry or laugh: "Why do you feel unhappy doing this?"

"..." Xie BieTing was stuck, and didn't know how to answer for a while.

Mu Yang wrinkled his nose, and simply put his legs up to give him a ten-minute science popularization about how it's normal for lovers to do this.

While pleasing each other in this way, you can also satisfy yourself, and you won't feel unhappy.

Xie BieTing was silent for a long time: "You seem to know these things very well?"

Mu Yang's ears turned red, and he glared at him: "Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig running*!?"

*Searching for you know
yellow matetial

Xie BieTing hadn't seen much before, his cell phone and computer were clean, nothing colored.

Xie Bieting's movements of stroking the back of Mu Yang's neck were slightly slow, although he had already reacted to Mu Yang's words, but still——

Mu Yang quickly interrupted his thoughts, muttering: "If you don't let me come, then you come..."

"……Okay."

Xie BieTing's promises were never perfunctory, he stroked Mu Yang's waistband, and was really ready to satisfy his wishes.

Mu Yang, who was touched on his buttocks, trembled all over, he immediately grabbed Xie BieTing's hand, as if stuck: "No, no..."

He was just casually saying that he would provoke Xie Bieting, but he didn't expect that Xie Bieting really planned to help him.

Xie Bieting: "Why?"

"..." Mu Yang really couldn't find a reason, his mood strangely coincided with that of Xie Bieting just now for a few seconds, probably because of reluctance.