Chapter 31 : Lottery

The strokes formed on the outline of the palm, and Mu Yang was talking about being hungry.

After a slight pause, he glanced at the box in his hand: "This one stinks, I'll go buy it."

Mu Yang: "..."

He wasn't sad enough to eat rotten food and poison himself.

After Xie BieTing went downstairs to throw away the octopus balls, he received a message from Mu Yang: I want to eat noodles.

There was nothing in the refrigerator in the villa. Xie BieTing had been busy with work in the past, rarely at home, and did not invite his aunt*. Only before going home, his assistant would help him find a cleaner to clean the villa in advance.

*Housekeeper

This villa is still a new house. One night when Mu Yang came in for half a month in the previous life, Xie BieTing came back late. Mu Yang sat on the sofa in loose pajamas, and said to Xie BieTing with some grievances: "I'm so hungry, but there's nothing to eat at home."

It was a rare time for Xie BieTing and Mu Yang to eat out, and they went to a barbecue restaurant near the community.

Mu Yang, who was wearing pajamas, took a mouthful of skewers, his mouth was red and oily, Xie BieTing sat opposite and watched this scene, and he didn't even feel disgusted.

For the first time, the word cute came to his mind, and he felt that it would not violate harmony to put it on Mu Yang.

Later, Xie BieTing invited his aunt. An adult boy could make himself hungry at night and look so pitiful. Xie BieTing didn't think he could take care of himself.

The ghost knows that Mu Yang just wanted to act like a baby with Xie BieTing at that time, but he was misunderstood like this.

*

Xie BieTing stood at the door, looking at the sofa, tables and chairs in the living room, as if everything had changed to the previous life again...

Mu Yang maliciously replaced the carpet with a yellow duck, the sofa cover became a green grassland, and the coffee table was full of snacks——

Obviously after the two got married, Mu Yang decorated the home with a video room, but Mu Yang still likes to sit on the sofa in the living room with the pillow of the little yellow duck in his arms, eat snacks and watch ghost movies.

Seeing the climax of the plot, he would shrink into a ball in fear, calling out BieTing's name and telling him to come down and accompany him.

Xie BieTing didn't understand his twists and turns, and usually he wouldn't get angry if he was woken up in the middle of the night, and would just turn off the TV flatly, and if he was afraid, then stop watching it.

Then Mu Yang would look at him angrily, but he didn't dare to stay downstairs alone, so he could only stare at his back resentfully, and went upstairs to sleep with him.

Xie BieTing called his assistant Jiang Dan: "Do you have food at home?"

"Ah...it seems to be there." Jiang Dan was already asleep, and he got out of bed in a daze to look at the refrigerator, "There are some vegetarian dishes."

Xie BieTing: "Bring me a box of noodles and vegetables, thank you."

Jiang Dan was dumbfounded: "Mr. Xie, are you back?"

Xie BieTing: "Yes."

"..."

Jiang Dan suddenly woke up, no sleepiness at all, oh well, the holiday is gone, the happy days are over.