Chapter 71 : Number Fourteen

These fifteen minutes are too painfull, like a knife hanging on the head, and he can still touch it from time to time, on the soft lips, even the thin neck and collarbone... and butt is the most unbearable to touch that piece of skin.

To say something inappropriate, Mu Yang writhed like a maggot in Xie BieTing's arms, with a forced trill in his voice: "Don't touch that!"

Xie BieTing's hand moved up a little, holding Mu Yang's too thin waist, and pressed him(MY) under him to continue kissing.

However, things like hands have always been difficult to control, and they understand everything.

Saying not to touch it, it slid down again after a while, gently kneading or pinching, Mu Yang directly paralyzed half of his body, feeling weak all over.

Before it really started, he wanted to run.

It's really that Xie BieTing can grind people too death.

But Xie BieTing's hands were like iron, no matter how Mu Yang twisted, he was still firm. The broken jacket was thrown on the ground mercilessly, and the waistband of the trousers was pulled down easily, sliding down to the ground along the knees and ankles.

"How about we wait until tomorrow night?"

Since he couldn't run away, Mu Yang could only hug Xie BieTing's shoulders, and tried to flatter him.

Xie BieTing refused concisely: "No."

"Then hurry up if you want to do it!" Mu Yang wanted to cry without tears, his eyes were red, "Why do you keep touching me, it's so itchy..."

"There are still three minutes." Xie BieTing glanced at the time, very strict with himself.

"..." Mu Yang had nothing to say, his body was already so soft that it wasn't his own.

Xie BieTing, who had drunk a little wine, was too difficult to deal with, even if he was drunk, otherwise there would be no reaction. To say that he is not drunk is more exciting than usual, like a well-dressed person who suddenly broke a taboo, lustful and dangerous.

In all fairness, Mu Yang wanted to continue, but Xie BieTing was not the same as usual at this moment, and Mu Yang had an intuition that something would happen in the future, just because Xie BieTing tore his shirt just now, it was doomed that this would not be a gentle night .

Although Mu Yang didn't hate this, it was the first time in his life, and leaving a psychological shadow for the first time was not worth the loss.

If Xie BieTing's thing is as thin as the tube in the previous hospital, you can do whatever you want, but you can't hold it with one hand.

Mu Yang was struggling for the last time, trembling and trying to crawl away: "Do you have any oil..."

"Have."

Mu Yang was dragged back by Xie BieTing's, and the words "you bought these things behind my back" in his mouth was blocked by Xie BieTing's mouth.

Neither of them has much experience, Mu Yang has some theoretical knowledge, Xie BieTing has never read anything, and he does it all by instinct.

His slender and fair fingers penetrated into the ice cream that was about to melt, and Mu Yang was shaking so badly, Xie BieTing paused, stopped and said seriously: "If you don't like it, don't do it."

"I don't like it..." Mu Yang propped his body back, "It's too itchy..."

Butt's skin was itchy when touched, not the kind of itching to scratch the soles of the feet and want to laugh, but the kind of itching that the whole body was paralyzed and wanted to curl up into a ball.