Chapter 40 : Monitoring

Xie Bieting and Mu Yang looked at each other for a long time, and the voice was still hoarse and charming: "There is monitoring app."

After a minute, Mu Yang looked at the monitoring screen on Xie BieTing's phone and was silent for a long time.

—— When did you install it?

"The day you come back."

—— How many did you install?

"……two."

One is in the living room downstairs, and the other is in the reception area on the second floor, and you can also see the corridor leading to the room.

Mu Yang raised his head in confusion, he didn't want to question him about this kind of thing when he had just finished getting intimate with BieTing, but he had to.

------  Why?

There was another burst of suffocating silence. In fact, just find any reason. Many people's living rooms will install surveillance cameras, or they are afraid that something will happen if they are not at home...

But Xie BieTing didn't find any reason, and let out a sigh of relief: "I want to watch you."

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip, and wanted to say that you should just pretend to be in the bedroom, but he held back when he saw Xie BieTing's downcast eyes.

He didn't know how to deal with this matter. Did he simply want to see him after removing the surveillance camera, or was it just like the so-called father, an insinuation of a deeply hidden desire to control?

Sitting on the bedside, Mu Yang was in a daze, not even noticing when Xie BieTing covered him with the quilt and went out.

He thought carefully about the worst outcome, but it was just like his father that Xie BieTing was a person who wanted to be in control.

It seemed that to him... there was nothing to mind.

After all, it is impossible for BieTing to be as cruel as his father, or even do moral and legal things.

Suddenly, he remembered the words that Xie BieTing said before: "With me, no matter what happens, the right to choose is always yours."

Mu Yang suddenly felt a bit of subtle melancholy, Xie BieTing was mentally flawed, and it was difficult to develop empathy, but did he really feel nothing about what happened to his parents back then?

The doctor who treated Xie BieTing said in the article that the factor that completely led to Xie BieTing's self-isolation was the kidnapping back then, but now it seems that maybe it was just the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Because of what his father did at the beginning, his mother's alienation and indifference to Xie BieTing all the year round is the root cause of his lack of emotion.

But if it is really completely closed and doesn’t care, it’s fine, but Xie BieTing's subconscious may still have those images of the past, because of Xie Zhiyu’s experience, he will subconsciously avoid everything that his biological father has done in the past, Avoid being like him...

And now, there is some intention to correct the past.

Looking at the empty bedroom, Mu Yang sent a message to Xie BieTing: Where are you?

------ Terrace.

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip: Come in.

Xie BieTing came very quickly, he had already changed into a set of clean clothes, and said in a calm voice, "What's wrong?"