Chapter 63 : Preoperative

Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan arrived faster than Mu Yang's octopus balls, and as soon as they entered the door, they saw Mu Yang pawing on Xie BieTing's body like a boneless one, with his mouth still puckered: "I want a kiss..."

"What are you kissing?"

Mu Yang trembled when he heard the sound, sat up straight and called out to the two people who were busy in the world: "Dad...Mom."

Yao Yuan stepped forward quickly, and slapped Mu Yang on the head.

Mu Yang subconsciously closed his eyes when Yao Yuan raised his hand, but he didn't dodge.

"What's the matter with you?" Yao Yuan hugged Mu Yang and her voice was choked up, "You don't take us seriously when you grow up, do you? You didn't tell us until you had an operation, what do you want to do? "

Mu Yang leaned on Yao Yuan's shoulder stiffly, and said in a low voice, "Mom... I'm sorry."

On the way here, Mu Nanshan, who threatened to beat his son up, was silent when he saw their mother and son, his eyes were slightly red, and he waved to Xie BieTing.

Xie BieTing patted the corner of his clothes that Mu Yang had been holding on to: "I'm going to talk to Dad about something."

Yao Yuan was angry and distressed, she couldn't bear to go elsewhere, so she patted Mu Yang's hand vigorously: "Why are you grabbing XiaoXie? Can't I hug you?"

Mu Yang: "..."

Mu Nanshan's complexion was very bad. He was afraid that Mu Nanshan would get angry with Xie BieTing, after all, Xie BieTing had been helping him to hide his illness.

Even if her son, whom she has raised for more than twenty years, has changed in personality recently, Yao Yuan can still see what he means, and her heart feels sore.

"Your dad can't be angry, he just asks about the situation."

In fact, Mu Nanshan wanted to get angry. He dug into his pocket for a long time, and then remembered that it was the hospital that could only stuff the cigarettes back.

He took a deep breath: "When did you find out?"

Xie BieTing told the truth: "Two days after the wedding."

Mu Nanshan calculated the time, before Mu Yang ran to that small town.

He was angry in his heart, but he also knew that Xie BieTing could not be blamed, he knew his son, and he knew how Xie BieTing was, in all likelihood, it was Mu Yang who insisted on hiding it.

But when he thought that it had been more than three months before they, as parents, knew that their son was sick, and it was still such a serious illness, he was afraid for a while.

In the face of serious diseases, everyone is an ordinary person, and cancer is a big deal for ordinary people.

Mu Nanshan was silent for a while: "What did the doctor say?"

Xie BieTing paused: "Central lung cancer is more troublesome, and the surgical effect may not be very good."

These words were all chatted between him and Li Xianao in private, and they were never mentioned in front of Mu Yang.

Mu Nanshan still subconsciously took a cigarette and put it in his mouth. He didn't light it, and his hands shook violently a few times: "What do you mean the surgery effect may not be very good?"

Xie BieTing lightly rubbed his fingertips, his face still looked calm: "It is easy to relapse, and the effect of surgery may not be completely cured. After surgery, it may be necessary to consider comprehensive treatment depending on the situation."