Chapter 58 : Inspection

Mu Yang expressed his displeasure, and didn't want to eat the trotters.

Xie Bieting didn't follow him, he upheld the way of a gentleman, and didn't act out of order at all.

Mu Yang pursed his lips: "No meat, no soup..."

Xie BieTing buttoned the buttons that he deliberately opened one by one: "Go to the hospital for an examination tomorrow, and the marks will be seen."

"..." Mu Yang didn't expect this, "Then don't leave a mark—"

Under Xie Bieting's indifferent gaze, Mu Yang wisely shut up.

Xie BieTing is not a saint, at least from the behavior of drinking poison to quench his thirst these days, it can be seen that he is a man with normal desires, and he is not allowed to leave marks when he does that kind of thing, isn't he just serving Mu Yang?

Xie BieTing hugged him and rubbed him, and kissed him on the side of his hair and ears a little unskillfully: "Be good... After the operation is over, heaven and earth will be up to you."

What goes to heaven...

Mu Yang's ears were red, he didn't know whether he was kissed or embarrassed by the words: "I can't see that you play so much..."

Xie BieTing: "..."

A trace of doubt flashed in his eyes.

Xie Bieting said that he just wanted to express that Mu Yang can do whatever he wants, whether he wants to go further...or leave, he respects it.

But falling into the ears of Mu Yang, who is full of waste, is not the case. What kind of posture is it to go to the sky...

Mu Yang broke away from his embrace, staggered out of bed, found a piece of paper and pen by the desk, and wrote three words on it——guarantee letter.

Xie BieTing looked at him inexplicably.

Mu Yang continued to write:

Wait for Mu Yang to recover...

Mu Yang wrote half of it, crossed it out, and wrote again:

——After my husband Mu Yang has finished the operation, no matter what he says, does, or wants, I will never refuse, otherwise...

Mu Yang thought for a second, then wrote: Otherwise divorce.

Mu Yang generously handed the letter of guarantee to Xie BieTing: "Sign it."

"..."

Xie Bieting paused for a long time while looking at this line, and his first thought when he moved the pen tip slightly was to cross out the word divorce.

But it doesn't make any sense.

What Mu Yang wants, he will not refuse, if he wants a divorce...

There was a trace of darkness in Xie BieTing's eyes, but what remained was more clarity.

As long as Mu Yang is alive and smiling, everything else can be let go.

In Mu Yang's eyes, this is just a letter of guarantee for jokes, and it's written for fun. What he really wants to write on it is 'after the operation, Xie BieTing must fulfill the bed obligations that should be fulfilled between husband and wife.

But after struggling for a while, Mu Yang felt that he was a little too demanding and dissatisfied.

But it was no joke in Xie BieTing's heart, every word Mu Yang said, every promise he made, Xie BieTing would remember clearly, and would take it seriously.