Chapter 42 : Ting Ting

[If you want to drop him, don't use too much force.

It will hurt.

He is most afraid of pain. 】

*

The sudden accident broke Mu Yang's carefully maintained illusion, his lips trembled slightly, and he was speechless for a while.

Xie BieTing: "Huh?"

Mu Yang loosened his clothes slowly, half of his face was shrouded in shadow, and his voice was hoarse: "The day I went to the hospital."

"Hand out."

Mu Yang lowered his head, stretched out his hand decadently, and then heard a crisp "pop".

"..."

Mu Yang was a little dazed by the beating, he looked up at his red palm as if he didn't believe that Xie BieTing would beat him, and raised his head in confusion.

BieTing looked into his eyes and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Mu Yang whispered hoarsely, "...it hurts."

"It's okay to be in pain."

Xie Bieting let go of Mu Yang, covered him with a quilt, and then left the room, but he didn't see Mu Yang who wanted to keep him but didn't dare to.

Mu Yang sat on the bed like a lifeless puppet, wanting to cry, but couldn't.

He knew that he was stupid, but he just couldn't control himself not to do stupid things, just like he forcibly married BieTing in his last life.

When he went to the hospital to check his throat that day, Mu Yang wanted to get well soon. He didn't want Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan to be worried about taking care of his emotions. But when he came out of the hospital, he couldn't speak until he got home. , Xie BieTing began to plant flowers in the garden.

He looked at Xie BieTing's busy figure, his throat was sore and itchy like a group of ants crawling.

It was the first time he wanted to call Xie BieTing's name so much, and he did call out.

But the voice was small and hoarse, Xie Bieting didn't hear it, but Mu Yang himself was stunned.

Realizing that he could speak, Mu Yang didn't feel any relaxation in his heart, but became more tense.

He felt a wave of timidity for no reason. If everything was fine for him, would BieTing be different?

As soon as this thought came out, it beat in his heart like a raging ocean wave, and it was out of control.

Mu Yang subconsciously chose the behavior that was beneficial to him, and continued to pretend to be dumb.

Once installed, it is today.

Xie BieTing came back quickly, brought a glass of warm water to Mu Yang's lips: "Moisturize your throat."

Mu Yang looked at him hesitantly, then drank all the water in the glass in small sips.

"Don't do this next time." Xie BieTing looked at him with a frown, "What if the vocal cords are affected by not speaking?"

Mu Yang opened his mouth, but he didn't expect Xie BieTing to care about this.

He pursed his lower lip and said hoarsely, "Got it."

Seeing the water stains on Mu Yang's lips, Xie BieTing took out a piece of tissue from the tissue box. He was going to hand it to him to wipe it himself, but thinking of Mu Yang's request for "falling in love" these days, he should say "You have to wipe it for me."