Chapter 32

With permission, Xie BieTing lifted Mu Yang face to face from the wheelchair, so that the leg in the cast would be more comfortable.

Mu Yang grabbed his shoulders in a daze, and the walk from the sofa to the bathroom seemed extremely slow.

There was a slow sound of water in the bathroom, and the clothes fell on the wet floor tiles one by one. The warm water slowly wrapped around his thin body, and Mu Yang felt comfortable for a long time.

His trance didn't dissipate until BieTing held his ankle. With a little effort, BieTing forced him to spread his legs and put them on the side edge.

"..."

Mu Yang opened his mouth, and a low and hoarse short sound came out from his throat, unable to speak.

However, Xie BieTing's face was calm and calm: "Don't get your legs wet."

Mu Yang could only move his right leg closer to his left leg awkwardly, blocking some of the scenery.

Xie BieTing was fiddling with something beside him, Mu Yang thought he was going out, but after a while he found out that Xie BieTing was going to help him wash his hair.

The gentle water flowed through the hair, and there was no small stool in the bathroom, so Xie BieTing stood beside Mu Yang and bent over, helping Mu Yang rub the foam in a face-to-face posture.

His technique was very unfamiliar, but his movements were very slow, as if he was afraid of hurting Mu Yang.

The eyes of the two were intertwined, and the direction Mu Yang was looking at happened to be Xie BieTing's collarbone, which sometimes contracted and sometimes stretched with the master's movements.

The black shirt also had a few buttons undone due to Xie BieTing's bending over, revealing a cold white chest.

The touch in his heart made Xie BieTing pause, he looked down at Mu Yang's hand that suddenly reached out, and didn't say anything.

"What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

Mu Yang, who was about to take back his hand, paused, and wrote on Xie BieTing's heart in this gesture: "Baozi."

Because you have to feel what Mu Yang wrote with your heart, so the touch of the fingertips across the skin is infinitely magnified in your mind.

Itchy.

Still a little numb.

Xie BieTing pursed his lips, but he didn't back down, but following what Mu Yang did, he turned on the sprayer to wash away the fine white foam on Mu Yang's head.

You can't soak in the bath for too long, Xie BieTing dried Mu Yang's hair, then filled the bath with foam, and washed Mu Yang with all his heart, one of the two looked calm and the other was in a daze, but they didn't see anything charming feeling.

The water temperature gradually became colder, Xie Bieting fumbled to turn on the switch of the bathtub sewer, and then sprayed water on Mu Yang. After the foam was completely rinsed off, Xie Bieting wrapped Mu Yang in a towel, and carried him back to the bed facing each other. .

Mu Yang couldn't make a sound, and couldn't even say that he wanted to change his position-the bath towel couldn't be split.

So Xie Bieting intuitively felt the slightly higher body temperature of Mu Yang's skin, which was different from other parts, through a layer of fabric.

The process of drying the water stains suddenly became extremely sloppy, Xie BieTing wrapped the naked Mu Yang in the quilt: "Good night."

Before leaving, he did not forget to put a pillow under Mu Yang's feet.