Chapter 16 : Doctor

The public restroom is fairly clean.

Mu Yang stared blankly at himself in the mirror, his face was pale, his eyes were a little swollen, he took a cup and slapped the water on his face, trying to wake himself up.

He knew that the current self was just like masochism, a kind of slow suicide of a different kind.

To be rational, he should hurry up and announce everything frankly, so that Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan can meet their biological daughters earlier, so that they can be worthy of the kindness of their more than 20 years of nurturing.

He can't make up for anything later, at most he can give them his life back.

In order to live a little easier in the last few years, he should stay away from this vicious circle and the source of his pain...

Instead of hanging around Qiao Yuan like now.

In front of Mu Yang, the face of his biological mother, which has been washed away by the years, appeared again. He didn't know if the other party had guessed something, so he wanted to invite him to dinner.

But as long as he thinks of the somewhat similar look between himself and the woman, Mu Yang will feel physiological disgust.

He can't control himself.

But he didn't even have a reason to hate the other party, after all, he was the biggest beneficiary of this incident.

The biological mother is the perpetrator and everyone else is the victim...

A hand suddenly stretched out from behind him, Mu Yang stared blankly at the figure in the mirror: "You—"

Xie BieTing's voice was slightly hoarse: "Let's go!"

Mu Yang was staggered, struggling: "Where are you going? I'm not going to the hospital!"

"Not going to the hospital."

Xie BieTing looked back, he couldn't explain what he saw Yao Yuan just now.

He was afraid that Mu Yang would cry.

Seeing that Mu Yang's walking posture was a bit awkward, Jie Betting knelt down and asked, "Twisted?"

Mu Yang pursed his lips into a straight line: "Didn't you leave?"

Xie BieTing said, "I didn't leave."

He did not leave.

This recognition made Mu Yang quiet for a while, Xie BieTing wanted to hug him, but was rejected.

There are people everywhere here, just come and take a photo with someone, Xie BieTing will be in the headlines tomorrow.

They reluctantly walked back in a low-key way—to the place where BieTing had been staying for the past few days.

This

It is a very neat and tidy compound, inhabited by five or six families, and there is a huge round altar in the middle, which is the habitat of a century-old tree.

As soon as he entered the iron gate, he could still faintly hear the crowing of chickens, ducks and geese, and there were chimneys on the roofs of the two houses on the innermost side of the compound that Mu Yang had never seen before.

"...You live here?" Mu Yang asked hesitantly.

"Well, I rented a set."

Xie BieTing brought Mu Yang into the door, it was a small tile-roofed house, but the interior decoration was very modern, the floor tiles were light blue, and the walls were very white.