Chapter 22

"I'm going to buy groceries, I'll be back soon."

Xie BieTing poured Mu Yang a glass of warm water, and turned on the tablet to watch the video. There were two plates of fruit on the small table.

Mu Yang lowered his head: "Where to go is your freedom, don't tell me."

He still remembers the panic he felt the morning before.

He woke up in the daylight, and could vaguely hear the laughter of children in the courtyard, the chirping of magpies, the aroma of breakfast...but there was no BieTing.

Mu Yang sat stiffly on the bed, and after a long time, he called Xie BieTing softly, but did not get any response.

He should be happy.

Xie BieTing was gone at last.

But Mu Yang's first reaction was to get out of bed in a hurry, but because his leg in the plaster fell to the ground, his whole body was numb with pain.

He thought that BieTing was gone.

But Xie BieTing just went to buy vegetables.

When Xie BieTing frowned and picked Mu Yang up from the ground, a tingling pain suddenly appeared in his heart. The communication with the doctor was not useless, at least he knew what it was like to feel distressed.

Xie BieTing obeyed his instinct and held Mu Yang in his arms and patted him gently. After comforting him for a while, he was about to send him to the hospital for examination. During the whole process, Mu Yang didn't say a word, but just clutched his sleeve tightly, his whole body tensed.

In the next few days, no matter what Xie BieTing did, even if he just went to throw garbage at the gate of the compound, he would report to Mu Yang.

***

Xie BieTing bent down and helped Mu Yang pull up his collar: "You have to be good, and call me if you need anything."

Mu Yang responded silently, Xie BieTing was used to him not talking, but he sighed involuntarily, and he didn't know what he was sighing for.

When the house was completely quiet, Mu Yang raised his eyes and stared blankly at the direction that Xie BieTing left.

They have been living in this hut for almost a week, and Mu Yang is not only lying on the bed every day, but is being hugged by Xie BieTing to solve various physiological problems.

This kind of feeling that I can't do anything by myself and can only be taken care of by others is not good.

And this kind of life will continue for one and a half months before the plaster cast on his leg can be removed, and he will start to live on crutches.

"Drrr—"

The phone vibrated suddenly, and Mu Yang glanced at the caller——Xiao Chengmo.

"Mu Yang, for our flight the morning after tomorrow, will you go to the airport with us or go our separate ways?"

Mu Yang was silent for a long time, Xiao Chengmo asked tentatively: "Mu Yang? Are you still there?"

Mu Yang said in a hoarse voice: "Yes... sorry, I may not be able to go."

Xiao Chengmo was slightly surprised: "Is something temporary?"

Mu Yang closed his eyes: "The leg is broken."

Xiao Chengmo hissed: "Is it serious? Are you still hospitalized? Which hospital? Lao Rui and I will go see you."

Mu Yang shook his head, and immediately realized that the other party couldn't see: "No, I'm not in the city."