Chapter 49 : Tang Jue

The doctors on the ship poured into the cabin door, and Mu Yang, who was being carried on a stretcher, wanted to shake them off, his voice was weak and urgent: "Look at him—"

The bodyguard who had just climbed along the side of the boat to the stern, who supported his body, also climbed up along the safety rope to help the security over there to control the kidnapper who was still struggling to escape.

The bodyguard wrestled with the kidnapper, and the knife threw a cold parabola from the air and fell into the sea.

He picked up the collar of the kidnapper and asked, "Who sent you here!?"

"He even brought bodyguards with him, as expected of a celebrity... I didn't realize it."

The man with the scar didn't care: "No one sent me here, it's just that I won't live long, so I have to find someone to be buried with me, right?"

"Fuck you!!"

The bodyguard punched him hard, and the boss and his partner were in danger in front of him. This year's bonus is probably gone.

The punch is full of anger at the passing of money.

The man with the scar also punched back, and the next second, the security guard shock his body with an electric prod.

He lay flat on the ground, yet still had the strength to laugh out loud. He hooked his fingers at the bodyguard with difficulty.

The bodyguard wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and squatted down indifferently.

"Go back and tell your boss... that person, that person looks quite similar to him... ah!"

The man with the scar suddenly started to convulse and twitch, his pupils were wide open, and there was an expression on his face that he didn't know whether it was pain or joy.

*

What is this place……

Mu Yang discerned carefully, it seemed that it was in Xie BieTing's car.

The driver was Xie BieTing's business driver, and his assistant Jiang Dan was sitting in the co-pilot, while Xie BieTing was taking a nap in the back seat, frowning slightly.

Did he die again?

Mu Yang was a little confused, but he couldn't understand BieTing's frowning, and wanted to raise his hand to smooth it out for him, but he couldn't touch it anyway, and his hand would go straight through.

He could only squat beside Xie BieTing, calling softly: "Xie BieTing..."

I want to call out a few more times.

Who knows when he will disappear? If you don't call more, you will have no chance.

Mu Yang felt that he was about to disappear, because his body, no, his soul was getting heavier and heavier. He moved to the position where Xie Bieting, faced each other with great effort, bowed his head and kissed him, and made the last post with Xie Bieting across a dimension.

Unexpectedly, Xie BieTing opened his eyes in the next second.

For a moment, Mu Yang thought that Xie BieTing had seen him.

Jiang Dan in the front seat asked worriedly, "Are you sure you don't want to see your heart?"

Xie BieTing looked away from Mu Yang's gaze, and looked out the window: "No need."

Jiang Dan sighed: "Then take a rest, we will be on the flyover road in a while, there may be a bit of traffic jam."

Xie BieTing: "Yes."