Chapter 35 : The Dream

Jiang Dan paused as he walked in, inexplicably not wanting to disturb the two people in the courtyard.

Their relationship doesn't seem to be so discordant on the outside.

Mu Yang's hands are not soft, but because they have always been pampered, the skin on his hands is delicate and smooth, without a trace of calluses, and the touch is very flexible.

The distance between them is very close, so close that Xie BieTing can count Mu Yang's fine eyelashes, and further down, there is Mu Yang's delicate nose, with almost no pores, and a little bit down from the nose is the beautiful lips, because just drinking Because of the watermelon juice, there is still a faint sweet smell.

Xie BieTing looked away and kept bending over until Mu Yang stubbornly wiped the last bit of sweat from his forehead before asking in a low voice: "Shall I cook?"

Mu Yang nodded, and Xie Bieting returned to the kitchen with an empty juice glass, and two minutes later brought out a freshly squeezed glass.

Jiang Dan has been busy for so long, so he naturally stayed to eat, and was apprehensive about the fact that he was about to eat the meal cooked by Mr. Xie himself.

Xie BieTing refused his help and asked him to accompany Mu Yang in the courtyard.

As for Xie BieTing, he looked at the dish preparation place and paused for a while.

What did Jiang Dan buy...

Pork tenderloin, abalone, eggs, enoki mushrooms, green peppers, shrimps, chicken feathers, soft tofu, and the yellow leafy cabbage don’t know the name.

After a lapse of one night, the trumpet posted on Weibo again, as usual, retweeting it with answers for a lucky draw.

—— This... This dish is really not good...

—— [Forward] I'm coming! Green pepper wrapped meat, enoki mushroom egg soup, stir-fried chicken feathers, mapo tofu...

—— Green pepper wrapped meat and mapo tofu are a bit difficult for people who don’t know how to cook, right?

—— Beep softly, where is the pork tenderloin?

—— Laughing at me, although I don’t know how to cook, but I know that yellow leafy vegetables are called chives, blogger, you are a good vegetable! (bushi)

—— Stir-fried pork with chives or stir-fried is delicious!

—— This dish is too much, and it will take a long time to write a tutorial.

—— Blogger, why don’t you start a live broadcast? Watching while doing?

—— [Forward] Here it comes, here comes the full-score answer sheet! I went to ask my mother, fried pork with green peppers, steamed eggs with shrimps, tofu and egg soup with feathers and vegetables, abalone with garlic covered in enoki mushrooms, a little bit of tenderloin for fried chives, perfect!

Xie BieTing paused, and he glanced at the shelf next to him, where the mobile phone could just be stuck.

He turned on the live broadcast, and the range of the camera was only below his neck, just barely able to see his face, and it could cover the gas stove and the vegetable sink.

The perfect answer student who received the 1288 reward was the first to enter, very excited:

------- Come on! The blogger really started a live broadcast!

—— Come on, come on, blogger, have you dealt with your abalone?

Xie Betting opened the abalone and looked at it. It was slightly fishy. He couldn't tell if it had been processed, so he took an abalone and put it in front of the camera for fans to see.