Chapter 51 : Parting

Xie Bieting bit Mu Yang's lips as punishment, and said lightly, "Then we won't kiss."

Mu Yang, whose kiss suddenly disappeared, held back for a while: "Are you angry?"

Xie BieTing picked him up and got off the car: "No."

"I was wrong, you are not a turtle..." Mu Yang begged for perfection, "I am."

Xie Bieting kept walking: "Isn't it bastard?"

Xie Bieting's joke caught him off guard, and at the same time, it made Mu Yang angry from embarrassment. He pinched Xie Bieting's waist: "You said before that you didn't see anything!"

That time was a scene of a large-scale social death. With a blustery face, he invited the person he liked to take a bath, but was rejected in the end. Normally, he wanted to escape to Mars in a matter of minutes.

BieTing held his thigh with one hand, and opened the door with the other: "I didn't see it, but my eyes were disobedient, and it saw it."

Mu Yang: "..."

What's the difference?

But it is so rare for Xie BieTing to calmly speak funny words, and the depression in Mu Yang's heart has been relieved by most of it in an instant.

He hugged BieTing's neck obediently, and rubbed lightly under his ears.

"Xie BieTing..."

"Um."

"Xie BieTing..."

"Um?"

"It's okay, I just wanted to call you."

Mu Yang lay on his shoulders, his eyes were dull and unfocused: "They must be suffering."

Mu Nanshan's behavior towards Qiao Yuan was much calmer than that of Yao Yuan, but it was only on the surface, it was his own flesh and blood after all.

The natural daughter denies herself, but calls a thief to be her mother.

"They will come out." Xie BieTing carried the person upstairs to the room, "If you and Qiao Yuan can be safe and happy, they won't suffer."

Mu Yang was startled, a little surprised that this was what Xie BieTing would say.

"Um……"

Returning to the bedroom where he slept for nearly twenty years, Mu Yang felt as if he had passed away.

Except for the day when he just woke up in this life, he has not returned to this bedroom for more than two years.

The bedroom in this life is still intact, but Mu Yang doesn't know what the final outcome of the previous life will be.

He is not filial.

Even if you are cheeky, even if you are kneeling and apologizing, you should visit more often, instead of hiding in a dark corner like a turtle with a shrunken head, for fear of being stabbed.

Mu Yang leaned on the bed, staring at the phone in a daze.

At this time, Yao Yuan should meet Qiao Yuan soon.

He hesitated for a long time, but still sent Qiao Yuan a long message with a stern face.

*

Qiao Yuan looked at the card in front of her and sighed softly in her heart.

After all these days, it would be a lie to be indifferent to her biological mother, and her reason also knows that Lu Wan did something wrong, but her feelings cannot be erased.