Chapter 37 : Pan Dajian

【"Is it Mr. Pan?"

"Ah, I am."

"I'm Xie BieTing, I want to invite you to accompany Mu Yang."

Today is the Hungry Ghost Festival, Xie BieTing suddenly wants to pay homage to the dead.

Although in a few days, it will be the anniversary of Xie Zhiyu's death. 】

*

"King bomb!"

"..."

Mu Yang silently typed on the phone: Why do we play fight the Landlords?

Pan Dajian smiled and said, "Because it's fun."

Mu Yang typed: ... so you are full enough to come to me to fight against two people's land?

Pan Dajian: "Who let your family slip away?"

Seeing that Mu Yang was speechless, Pan Dajian pointed at Shun Zi in his hand: "Do you want Wang Zha? If you don't want me, it's over?"

Mu Yang: "..."

Does he take his life?

Pan Dajian played the last card smoothly: "I won again!"

He neatly drew a bastard on Mu Yang's forehead.

Mu Yang endured it, because his legs and feet were inconvenient, so he didn't want to beat him up.

Pan Dajian sat cross-legged on the sofa, and asked rather boringly, "Where are your game cards? They're not here?"

Mu Yang leaned against the armrest, leaned his ankles on the pillow, and pointed to the room on the left side of the first floor.

Pan Dajian immediately got out of bed and rushed to open the door, exclaiming, "Ah! Xie BieTing has set up a special room for you to store game items?"

Mu Yang paused, but actually he didn't.

Xie BieTing didn't know what games were or were not, they had already moved to this new house before they got married, and Mu Yang didn't know what was meant by generalized items at all, game cards and handles were thrown everywhere.

Later, Xie BieTing simply ordered a row of transparent collection cabinets to collect all of Mu Yang's games, and ordered him a set of gaming tables and chairs for playing games.

Pand Dajian had no memory of the next five years, he didn't know that they had sex in this room countless times during the first two years of Mu Yang's marriage.

In addition, there is a small room, which is also a row of custom-made glass cabinets, used to store Mu Yang's collection.

Playing games with a person who can't speak obviously lacks some atmosphere, Pan Dajian sighed, looked around, and finally went to Mu Yang's side to gossip and ask, "Where have you been all this time?"

---- You guess.

"The world is so big, I guess it's lonely?"

- Let me tell you a secret.

"What?"

-- I am not born to my parents.

Maybe it won't be a secret anytime soon.

"!"

Pan Dajian was stunned, he hadn't expected such a thing at all.

As early as the moment he saw Mu Yang, he had guessed in his heart that Mu Yang must have gone through some misfortune to be like this, maybe it was because of a quarrel with Xie BieTing, or some irreconcilable conflict occurred, but only he didn't expect it to be related to Mu Yang parents.