Chapter 21 Symptoms

The yellow-brown wooden sign is shining in the moonlight, and the person holding it seems to have become a little gentler because of the watery moonlight.

Mu Yang almost couldn't restrain his eye sockets from fogging up, feeling unbearably sour.

"Go to sleep."

Mu Yang pulled up the quilt, half of his face was tucked in the quilt.

Xie BieTing put the wooden sign beside Mu Yang's pillow, and lay down on the other side of the bed with his clothes on.

He patted Mu Yang lightly through the quilt: "It's back... don't cry."

"I want you to take care of it!" Mu Yang growled hoarsely, like a little beast venting its sadness.

Xie BieTing hesitated, but still did not withdraw his hand, but continued to pat tentatively, stopped talking and coaxed him silently.

This is what the psychiatrist told him. If he wants to keep Mu Yang, he must first learn to distinguish Mu Yang's emotions.

When is it really necessary for him to leave, and when is it just to vent his sadness.

If one day Mu Yang made him really leave with a scroll, he might never come back.

What made Xie BieTing's heart ache the most was that the doctor finally said: Your little husband may also need some resolution, he may be prone to depression.

Depression is obviously more familiar than affective deficit syndrome.

But now that the Internet is developed, many people are consuming the group of depression from various aspects, and there are still many people who do not pay attention to this type of patients, thinking that they are just hypocritical and too fragile.

Although there are many followers who use the name of depression to attract attention, there are more people hiding in the crowd and laughing bitterly.

"He may not really want to lose his temper with you, and he may feel pain in his heart when he says those ugly words-but he can't control himself."

When he starts to have a tendency to be depressed, the brain will continue to secrete substances that make people emotionally unstable. It's not that he wants to be sad all the time, but that the decrease in the secretion of certain special substances in the body will make people lose the ability to be happy.

This is why such patients must take medicine, because it is not just an emotional problem, but also a physical and nervous problem.

Mu Yang seemed to be asleep.

BieTing propped up his body and looked at his peaceful sleeping face, and touched his cheek with his hand.

The evening wind in summer is very cool, and there is no need to turn on the air conditioner. A thin quilt is enough, and the mosquitoes outside the window are also blocked by the screen window.

A few strands of cool wind blew by, lifting Mu Yang's soft hair to sway in the air, and it swayed straight into Xie BieTing's eyes.

*

Xie BieTing has always been an early riser, and belongs to the work and rest of veteran cadres. Although he still slept restlessly last night, it is much better than the previous days when he could not sleep at all.

So when Mu Yang opened his eyes, he smelled a strong fragrance of vegetables.

Xie BieTing came in: "Good morning."

He is still in his usual attire, a black silk long-sleeved shirt and casual home trousers. Perhaps because he is holding milk in his hand, he feels a lot more approachable.