Chapter 78 : play hide-and-seek (1)

"Hurry up and dine, everyone, we are about to start our first activity to increase sweetness - hide-and-seek!"

Mu Yang choked on the porridge, but he didn't expect that.

Surely this is a bonding activity, not a childhood reminiscence activity?

"However, today's hide-and-seek is quite special." The host Yu Jia smiled mysteriously, "It's different from the hide-and-seek we played when we were young. Our hide-and-seek venue today is limited to the central area of ​​the entire ancient city, not limited to high-rise buildings."

Yun Qiao talked about the rules of the game cooperatively: "And the situation of the catcher and the target will be reversed."

In the past, the conventional hide-and-seek was one party hiding and the other looking for someone, but the program group changed the rules of the game so that the party being caught needs to keep walking around the field, while the party catching people tries to hide themselves in the crowd , and wait for the right time to take down the targeted party passing by in one fell swoop.

Lu Shaoyang understood: "So the one hiding is in the light, and the one catching is in the dark?"

"Yes." Yu Jia said with a smile, "This will test the observation ability of all target. The capture party hiding in the dark has a limited range. As long as you escape the range successfully, the other party must stop hunting."

Mu Yang quietly hooked BieTing's hand under the table.

The photographer behind hastily moved the camera down and aimed at the entangled hands of the two.

Xie BieTing's fingertips moved slightly. Although he was still a little slow in emotion, he could quickly understand some of Mu Yang's little thoughts.

He asked: "How to group?"

"Same grouping as yesterday's cooking, divided into two sessions in the morning and afternoon, in rotation."

He Yu jokingly asked, "Is this a love variety show, or a split variety show?"

Yun Qiao replied with a smile: "Increasing interaction can enhance the relationship."

Yu Jia continued to explain the rules: "Every Target party that keeps walking has a route that we have designed in advance. You only need to go from the starting point to the end point to win, but you have no way of knowing the range of activities of each Target party. You can only rely on Run away to find out the opponent's limitations."

Seeing that everyone had finished eating, Yun Ting made a decision and said, "Next you need to decide which group will be the first to catch and which group will be the first to be the Target."

Jiang Luo smiled: "Rock, paper, scissors."

It was rare for Xu Youning to say something immediately: "It's better to let Mr. Xie and Mu Yang come."

Jiang Luo: "..."

Everyone naturally had no objection, Mu Yang hesitated and asked: "Do you want to catch or hide..."

"Still like this?" Zhang Yucheng stood next to He Yu, with a slight smile on his tough face, "Don't lose on purpose!"

"It's all right." Xie BieTing responded to Mu Yang's question, and then punched together. Mu Yang was a little nervous: "Rock paper scissors!"

They draw stone together.

"rock-paper-scissors!"

And paper together.

For the last time, Mu Yang hesitated for a second, and still choose paper.

Xie BieTing withdrew his fist and said softly, "You won."