Chapter 10 : Ginger Coke

"Give it back."

Mu Yang watched him extinguish the cigarette by pressing it into the ashtray on the lid of the trash can, and the fire in his heart became more and more intense.

Didn't he not believe that he had a terminal illness in his previous life?

Didn't you never care? What are you doing now?

Afraid of being blamed by Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan for not taking good care of him?

Or just to fulfill the responsibilities of a husband?

Mu Yang clenched his fists and met Xie BieTing's non-aggressive gaze for a while, but he still didn't light the next cigarette.

He walked into the corridor of the bar in a hurry, and the loud dynamic music exploded in his ears instantly.

It was raining heavily today, there were not too many people in the bar, most of them gathered on the dance floor, and the booths were not full.

After Mu Yang glanced behind him, Xie BieTing followed.

It's just that his brows have been furrowed and never let go, unlike Mu Yang who is very used to such occasions.

But despite being a regular at the bar, Mu Yang has never been on the dance floor.

He doesn't like the feeling of being close to people. When the dance floor is crowded, people are crowded, chest to chest, hip to hip, and back to chest.

Looking at the crowd writhing wildly on the dance floor, he suddenly felt a little irritable.

Does Xie BieTing feel that he is like those people every time, flirting lightly with others on the dance floor, eager to hug left and right?

Mu Yang turned around, and Xie BieTing disappeared at some point, which instantly extinguished his irritability, like pouring a basin of cold water on his head.

Mu Yang found a booth at random and sat down. There was a row of wine glasses in front of him, and each glass was filled to the brim.

The next second his cell phone rang, it was a message from Xie BieTing: drink less.

Mu Yang looked around, only to find Xie BieTing in a booth in a corner.

Mu Yang drank the liquid in the glass as if he hadn't read the message, and then he drank the second glass. He leaned idly on the sofa, his hands naturally fell on the side of the armrest, his milky white nails were blue and purple. Flickering under the bright lights.

When he picked up the fourth cup, Xie BieTing had already appeared in front of him: "Don't make fun of your body."

The vagueness of the bar tonight was particularly loud, as if the excitement caused by the loss of people was to be made up by music, Mu Yang only saw Xie BieTing's lips open and close, but he didn't hear a word clearly.

His hand was holding the mouth of the cup, Xie BieTing took out the mouth of the cup with his five fingers, the two were in a stalemate for a while, and Mu Yang was the first to let go.

Xie BieTing put the wine glass aside, the liquid in it spilled a little, he felt something was wrong, raised his finger and sniffed: "Coke?"

This time Mu Yang understood his mouth shape: "It's none of your business what I drink—"

Xie BieTing's ears are particularly good: "Don't swear."

Mu Yang: "It's none of your business...what's the matter?"

The word fart was blocked back by Xie BieTing's cold glance.

Xie BieTing really just came to stop him from drinking, and before returning to the corner booth, he left a sentence: "You can't drink too much Coke."