Chapter 69 : Donated

Mu Yang sat up startled, hesitated for a few seconds between asking the fourth guard to tell Pan Dajian that he was not at home, and going out immediately, and then reluctantly kissed Xie BieTing twice on the lips.

"I forgot to tell him about my illness..."

"Now."

Xie BieTing was about to get up. As a spouse, the partner's friends had to show up when they came to the house, otherwise it would be somewhat impolite.

Mu Yang immediately pressed Xie BieTing's shoulders and let him lie back to rest: "You continue to sleep... I'll just go."

Xie BieTing paused, then nodded: "Call me if you need something."

He watched Mu Yang leave the room, and he didn't say the fact that he couldn't fall asleep without Mu Yang by his side.

But you have to get used to it.

Even if Mu Yang would not choose to leave for the rest of his life, it would be difficult for them to be with each other every night.

*

"You're so mad I'll forget it!" Pan Dajian raised his head and stared at Mu Yang who was coming down the stairs, "You didn't tell me a word about such a big thing as cancer surgery?"

"I don't want you to worry."

Mu Yang touched his nose guilty, not daring to tell the truth because he forgot.

But even if he didn't forget, he probably wouldn't say it.

Pan Dajian sat down on the sofa, his eyes were red: "Do you think of me as a brother?"

"Hey! Yes, yes, yes..."

Mu Yang was flustered, usually he was the one who cried and explained to BieTing to coax him, he had no experience in coaxing others, so he could only sit next to Pan Dajian helplessly: "I'm sorry, Old Pan, I didn't mean it... "

Pan Dajian sucked his nose, um...the two had known each other for more than 20 years, and this was the first time he heard this ancestor say sorry.

Pan Dajian saw that Mu Yang was in good condition, and his mood was calmer, he snorted and said, "It's my birthday in about ten days, I'll give you a chance to show it."

Mu Yang was stunned for a second, but he remembered.

He had some heartache: "Didn't you always want my Tiangu beauty before, as a birthday present for you?"

"Really?" Panda sat up straight immediately, his eyes were no longer red and his nose was blocked, "You mean what you say?"

"......Mean it."

What Mu Yang is talking about is a figure, the price is not very high for children who grew up in their family background, but because it was out of print five years ago, there are a total of 100 pieces at home and abroad, and now the price has been skyrocketing .

Pan Dajian quickly ran to the room Mu Yang have, his hands were shaking with excitement: "Give me something to install!"

"...I don't have to pretend, I hold it in my own hands."

Mu Yang has not been to this room for a long time, the value of all the collections in this room is not a problem to pay for a house in Beijing.

But when he thought of Qiao Yuan, Mu Yang lost all interest in an instant.

Although the matter between the two families has come to an end for the time being, Mu Yang did not ask how far the process of suing Lu Wan has progressed, but the possibility of the lawsuit application being passed is very high.