Chapter 23

"Mu Yang?" Qiao Yuan was taken aback for a moment, and was slightly surprised when she saw Xie BieTing, "Mr. Xie?"

Mu Yang trembled all over, tightly grasping Xie BieTing's hand, and repeated weakly: "Go home..."

Xie BieTing's heart trembled violently, and he ignored Qiao Yuan's inquiry and pushed the wheelchair out of the stairwell, leaving the stiff woman and the thoughtful Qiao Yuan standing in place.

……

All the way to an empty alley, the shadow of the wall covered the two of them, Xie BieTing hugged Mu Yang tightly, patted him on the back and comforted him: "It's all right."

Mu Yang couldn't control his panic and panic when he saw his biological mother, and his whole body would be numb like paralyzed, unable to move.

His pale lips trembled: "Don't look at her..."

Xie BieTing was slightly startled: "What?"

"You are not hers..."

Xie BieTing followed his words and said, "No, it's yours."

Mu Yang once imagined that if his and Qiao Yuan's lives had not changed, then maybe the person walking beside Xie BieTing to marry him was Qiao Yuan.

Who doesn't like Xie BieTing?

And Qiao Yuan is also very beautiful, more sensible and obedient than him, and also cheerful and generous enough, every word and deed can make people feel close.

If it were her, then perhaps this marriage would not have to be forced, and it might not be able to lead to a good story of a man and a woman.

Mu Yang only thought about it once, and since then he has been suppressing these thoughts like a self-deception.

Now that Xie BieTing's care for him these days has made the longing in his heart take root in the darkness, but when he turns around to be alone, he will think again, what is there in him that Xie BieTing likes?

Xie BieTing has everything, he can't do anything for the other party, is it just because of his wishful liking?

But he has already lost his parents, Xie BieTing...

Mu Yang was trembling all the time, clutching Xie BieTing's clothes tightly.

Xie BieTing couldn't move, so he could only embrace Mu Yang who was in the wheelchair in this awkward position, coaxing: "Don't be sad... it's not your fault, it's her fault."

They embraced each other in the shadows, and the two defective hearts were pressed together, colliding and agitating hurriedly.

Xie BieTing kissed Mu Yang's hair invisibly: "Let's go."

"Alright……"

Xie BieTing let go of Mu Yang slightly, looked at his wet eyes and said seriously: "It is to leave this city."

Mu Yang became excited again: "Don't! Don't go back..."

He pushed Xie BieTing hard, but his hands were restrained, Xie Bieting gave him his breath: "Not go back to the city, go to other places."

Staying in this small city with hidden stories all the time, Mu Yang's heart will always be imprisoned here, and he will never be liberated.

It was the first time that Xie BieTing understood so clearly that he had to take Mu Yang away, it didn't matter where he went, as long as he stayed away from the sources that made him sad.

Mu Yang's mood was not stabilized until they arrived at the compound, and his breathing was no longer as fast as before.

On the way back, Xie BieTing casually found a fruit and vegetable supermarket to buy some food. As soon as he arrived at the gate of the courtyard, he saw the landlord playing chess with other residents.