Chapter 38 : Octopus Balls

"Don't think too much, it's not you who want to be fucking replaced, why are you so guilty?" Pan Dajian stood up bluffing, slapped Mu Yang's shoulder and didn't know what to do comfort.

"Just do it, just do it..."

Pan Dajian racked her brains, thinking that you should treat it as a wonderful fate, and how to deal with other things depends on the parents, if you want to be open, don't restrain yourself.

He is also very familiar with Mu Shu and Aunt Yao, and he always feels that they are not the ones who can abandon Mu Yang just because their blood relationship is broken.

But it's hard to say, some people just value blood relatives more than anything else.

Pan Dajian opened his mouth, wanting to give Mu Yang an affirmative answer, but found that Mu Yang was staring at the door in a daze, and then struggled to leave the sofa.

He followed Mu Yang's line of sight to see that Xie BieTing was standing at the door with a bag in his hand, his whole body was wet, when he saw that Mu Yang was about to get off the sofa, he immediately walked over and helped him up :"What's wrong?"

Mu Yang pulled his throat and typed quickly: Why don't you hold an umbrella?

Xie BieTing paused slightly: "Forgot."

In addition to going to pay homage to his mother today, he also went to a reception, and it was already raining when he came out. Jiang Dan made a mistake at work and forgot to prepare an umbrella in the car, but fortunately, the parking lot is underground, so they don't have to get wet.

But halfway through the car, Xie Bieting saw a shop selling small octopus balls on the street, so he refused Jiang Dan's help and went down to buy a box in person. Only then was half of his body wet in the rain, and most of his clothes were wet.

Mu Yang looked at the octopus balls in Xie BieTing's hand, feeling sour in his throat.

"Eat it while it's hot."

Xie BieTing bent down to let Mu Yang lean back on the sofa, and when he saw his face, he paused for a few seconds.

Mu Yang didn't pay attention, he grabbed Xie BieTing's arm and wanted to tell him to change clothes, but his eagerness was hindered by his voiceless throat.

Xie BieTing misunderstood his meaning: "I can't hug, it's too cold."

I just came back from the outside, and experienced another heavy rain, and my body was full of chills.

Mu Yang pursed his lips, almost wanting to jump directly on Xie BieTing.

"I'll go up and change clothes." Xie BieTing brushed Mu Yang's slightly messy hair, and nodded to Pan Dajian who was beside him.

Mu Yang felt that something was wrong with Xie BieTing, but he couldn't tell.

So his eyes followed Xie BieTing who went upstairs all the time, trying to see something different.

Pan Dajian, who was ignored the whole time, clicked his tongue a few times, feeling that he shouldn't be standing here, but should be under the sofa.

The octopus balls are still delicious, and the dog food is thick.

"Did you know that you look very much like a Wangfushi*?" Panda clicked his lips, still wanting more.

*I'm totally at lost what this word means.
Maybe like a king couple?

"..." Mu Yang turned his head slowly when he heard the movement, the food Xie BieTing brought back for him had already been opened.

Pan Dajian met his murderous eyes and trembled: "No, no, I'll just eat one...how about I spit it out for you?"