Chapter 2 : Premarital Examination

[Mu Yang never dreamed that he would go back to five years ago.

He fell into a deep sea when he was young. The sea was calm, mysterious and deep. He plunged in desperately, but he didn't know that the calmer the water, the more dangerous it was.

So the final outcome was as expected, the oppressive seawater closed his lungs and squeezed out the last breath of oxygen, and if he didn't leave the sea to breathe—he would really suffocate to death. 】

*

Mu Yang slowly opened his eyes, feeling a headache.

He was no stranger to this feeling, the way he woke up the next day after a hangover, dizzy and chest tight, thirsty and nauseous, his temples throbbing like machine guns.

what happened……

His body seemed to be falling apart, and his head was about to explode. Mu Yang pinched his throat a few times, and he didn't feel better until he developed red sha.

The surrounding environment is familiar yet somewhat unfamiliar. This is the bedroom where he has lived for more than 20 years... But there were some disputes later, and he learned some unbelievable secrets, and he never came back to live in it.

Mu Yang's dazed head also came to his senses—wasn't he dead?

He still remembers the pictures he saw after his death, how can he still be here after his soul is out of his body?

Mu Yang looked at this bedroom, the layout was still the same as three years ago, blue and white in an unassuming style, and there was a poster on the side wall, it was Xie BieTing with a clear and indifferent face.

Opposite the bed is a row of storage cabinets, all the things in it are also related to Xie BeiTing.

It seems that his parents still have a little old love for him. Not only has the layout of the room not been touched, but even a little dust has not fallen...

Thinking of the conflicts with his parents, Mu Yang climbed out of bed silently.

But from the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of the calendar in front of the bed, and Mu Yang was stunned.

——2021.7.22.

how is this possible! ?

Before Mu Yang came back to his senses, he heard two arguing voices coming from the door. It was his father Mu Nanshan: "Is this kid awake?"

"Don't be harsh on him, just speak well..."

"Aren't you mean to him? On the second day of your wedding, you went to the bar and got drunk, and you still want someone to take a look at him like this?"

"I didn't agree with their marriage at the beginning. Xiaoxie was very angry, and Yangyang was too mixed up. The two of them couldn't get along..."

Mu Yang stared blankly at the mobile phone beside the bed, and opened the main page with trembling hands. The date on it was exactly the same as the calendar, which was July 22 five years ago.

He remembers the day.

The day before yesterday was a newlywed, Xie BieTing only said "good night, go to bed early", and fell asleep without touching him.

Early the next morning Xie BieTing rushed to the airport to get busy with work, Mu Yang watched Xie BieTing's girlfriend fans on Weibo, one mouthful after another husband, so sour that he went to the bar that night and got drunk. Saved personnel, and was sent back to his parents by his friends.

How can there be such a nonsense on the second day of marriage and run back to the parents' house, it is a joke to spread it in the circle, regardless of reason.