Chapter 12

South Street is where Qiao Yuan works in the nail salon.

Mu Yang bought two red bean paste buns at Baozipu*, and ran to the coffee shop next to him to sit and look at the manicure shop opposite, but he came too early, and the shop was not open at all.

*The store name

He took small bites, and the bean paste was all on his mouth, but he didn't notice it. He waited until the business sign was hung on the opposite side, and watched the people coming and going in and out of the opposite shop intently.

Xiao Lu who did his nails yesterday saw him, and immediately said something to the people beside him with a smile. Mu Yang turned his head away as if nothing had happened, pretending that he didn't exist.

On the one hand, I wanted to come out so early so that I could spend less time with Xie Bieting, and on the other hand, I also wanted to have a deeper look at the life of this small town.

His camera was in the backpack, which was a gift from Mu Nanshan for his 20th birthday, and it was very valuable.

Mu Nanshan looks stern, but in fact he has no limit to Mu Yang. As long as his hobbies are not too much, he will support him, and most of the time he will surprise you silently.

Just like this camera, Mu Nanshan turned down his face to find Xie BieTing, who was a junior at the time, and carved a signed wooden sign on it, with blessings written on the back: peace and joy.

Mu Yang caressed the concave-convex handwriting on the wooden sign. Although these words were carved by Xie BieTing, the blessings that came out of his mouth were Mu Nanshan's simple wish as his father.

He wanted his child to be safe and happy... but it was destined not to happen.

Mu Nanshan's biological daughter was suffering in the world in an unknown corner, and his so-called adopted son was killed by a cancer.

Mu Yang's heart was sour, thinking about it now, even the wish of peace and joy should have belonged to Qiao Yuan, and he took everything away.

Sitting in the coffee shop all morning, Mu Yang was carrying his backpack and wanted to change places. As soon as he reached the door, he saw Qiao Yuan coming out from the opposite side.

He hesitated for a second but went forward to say hello, Qiao Yuan answered naturally: "Why are you walking around here every day?"

Mu Yang was taken aback: "Just turn around."

Qiao Yuan smiled: "Aren't you a local? You don't have the same temperament."

The nobleness from childhood to adulthood is not formed overnight, and it is obviously different from the people in the market. This sentence is obviously a compliment, but it is quite unpleasant to Mu Yang's ears.

"I'm here to take pictures." Mu Yang took a light breath, and raised the backpack in his hand, "I want to see the local customs here."

Qiao Yuan was a little surprised: "What kind of film are you going to shoot?"

"..." Mu Yanggang just made it up casually. He didn't expect Qiao Yuan to ask, so he said casually: "Photograph the real life situation."

Qiao Yuan nodded: "Then you have to go to the alley or the courtyard."

Mu Yang nodded, he looked at the time: "Have you eaten yet?"

Qiao Yuan shook her head slightly: "No."

Mu Yang: "Let me treat you to dinner."

Qiao Yuan paused for a while, then swallowed the words of refusal, inexplicably not wanting to embarrass this young master-like boy.