Chapter 27 : Fainting

"Yuanyuan, I..."

As soon as Yao Yuan opened her mouth, she almost lost her emotions. She turned her face away and abruptly stopped the tears in her eyes, not knowing how to start the beginning of mother-daughter recognition.

The waiter came over and asked, "Hello, what do you two want?"

Qiao Yuan asked Yao Yuan politely, "What do you need?"

"...Give me a cup of coffee." Yao Yuan pressed her mouth, her voice hoarse, "Thank you."

Qiao Yuan said to the waiter, "We are the same."

The waiter bowed slightly: "Okay, please wait a moment."

Yao Yuan looked at the girl in front of her, as if she saw herself when she was young, her appearance and demeanor were slightly similar, but her forehead and chin were more like Mu Nanshan.

Even if a stranger is here, they can definitely recognize the relationship between the two at a glance.

Qiao Yuan handed Yao Yuan a piece of paper, and Yao Yuan took it with her fingertips trembling slightly. After wiping away the tears from the corners of her eyes, she finally calmed down a bit: "Yuanyuan, it's very presumptuous to find you suddenly, but I beg your forgiveness."

Qiao Yuan opened her mouth, blood relationship is really a wonderful thing, it can create an unknown bond even when there is no foundation of emotion.

Qiao Yuan asked softly, "Then what do you want to do?"

Yao Yuan's eyes were red: "You know your biological mother..."

Qiao Yuan pursed her lower lip: "It's you."

As soon as her words fell, Yao Yuan's tears fell instantly, tears streaming down her face: "It's mother who is sorry for you... for failing to protect you well..."

A daze flashed in Qiao Yuan's eyes, she paused for a while, then passed some papers to Yao Yuan: "Don't cry..."

Yao Yuan's thin shoulders kept trembling, and the red and swollen skin under her eyes showed how sad she was.

"Mom... Mom wants to take you home." Yao Yuan swallowed her choked voice back into her throat, "Dad misses you very much too, he hasn't had a good night's sleep these days, and he will call your name in his dreams... Yuanyuan, Come home with mom!"

"You..." Qiao Yuan hesitated for a second, but still didn't give any title, "This is my home."

Yao Yuan pulled the corner of her mouth with difficulty: "You want to be with that woman?"

Perhaps it was the unconcealed hostility in her tone when she called "that woman", which made Qiao Yuan frown.

She was silent for a long time and said: "Although your blood is flowing on my body, I always feel that the grace of nurturing is greater than the sky, and my mother is everything to me."

Yao Yuan stared blankly at Qiao Yuan, and after a while she covered her mouth, her eyes turned upwards to restrain her tears: "You...you talk to a thief about the kindness of parenting?"

Qiao Yuan frowned: "Mom is not a thief. No one thinks about the mistakes she made back then. She is as sad as you. She is the one who lost her child. You shouldn't say that about her."

"..." Yao Yuan opened her mouth, with an expression of crying and laughter on her face, her heart felt as if it had been pierced by countless needles, and she was in pain.

Obviously it is her daughter, but now she speaks for a shameless thief, accusing her of "shouldn't say that".

The arrival of the waiter timely broke the deadlock: "Coffee for two."