Chapter 29

"I..." Lu Wan hunched over, her whole body was old and tired, she raised her head, and watched her daughter who had raised her for more than 20 years struggle to open her mouth, but only spit out a few meaningless monosyllables.

How to say this...

Said that her initial love was due to guilt, said that the wrong child was not unintentional but deliberate, and the purpose was to let her biological child live a better life?

How can she speak this?

"I'm sorry... Yuanyuan, I'm sorry." Lu Wan slumped on the sofa, covering her face and crying uncontrollably.

The answer is beyond words.

"Mom, how could you..." Qiao Yuan opened her mouth, with mixed emotions in her heart, not knowing what to say.

She didn't feel resentful for so many years of poor life, she just felt sad when she saw Yao Yuan's distressed appearance.

"Knock——"

The young police officer knocked on the door: "Which one is Lu Wan?"

Lu Wan raised her head slowly, the panic on her face the moment she saw the policeman was obvious.

After more than twenty years of scared, she thought that everything was settled and no one would come to her, but God still didn't let her go.

"I'm……"

Lu Wan noticed the man next to the policeman, years had left indelible marks on them, but he could vaguely see the high spirits of the other party more than 20 years ago.

During the days when she was waiting to give birth and was hospitalized, unlike Lu Wan who was alone and had no one to take care of her, Yao Yuan was surrounded by many people, her parents, parents-in-law, especially her husband, who was gentle and patient, taking care of the pregnant woman in every possible way. , Tolerate all her little tempers unconditionally.

It would be a lie to say that he is not envious. Qiao Jianzhen has no ability other than a good skin. He can only do some hard work. It is difficult to support a family with a low salary. He is addicted to smoking and has a bad temper.

At this moment, Mu Nanshan, who was no longer young, stood at the door, not daring to take a step forward.

He looked at his daughter whom he hadn't seen in more than twenty years, his eyes were red, and his fingertips trembled for a long time before he could only utter one sentence: "Yuanyuan, you have suffered."

Qiao Yuan looked at Mu Nanshan at a loss, not knowing how to reply.

She never felt that her past life was suffering, but when she knew that her mother deliberately switched her life out of selfish desires, causing the couple to suffer and suffer, she couldn't speak up in front of Mu Nanshan.

Mu Yang didn't go in, but when he got outside the door, he tugged Xie BieTing's sleeve, not wanting to see that woman again.

Xie BieTing g glanced at the time and asked in a low voice, "Are you hungry?"

Mu Yang shook his head, quietly looking at the hut.

This alley is very dilapidated, the walls have turned gray-brown, and the wall skin is also a little damaged. In some places, the bricks are faintly exposed, and there are creepers climbing on it.

Looking in from the outside, the inside of the hut is quite warm. The entrance is a small living room, less than ten square meters, with crowded furniture, sofas, dining tables, shelves, and TV cabinets. Even at noon, the inside is full of dim.