Chapter 4 : Disappeared

[Even if he chooses to let go, Mu Yang hopes that Xie BieTing's future life will go smoothly.

But he still carried the domineering past, and he didn't want anyone else around Xie BieTing at all.

With Xie BieTing's temperament, the chance of this other person appearing is not high, and it is not impossible to die alone.

So Mu Yang began to think again, how monotonous and lonely Xie BieTing's life would be without him, an annoying spirit, tossing around.

When he's dead, Xie BieTing should find someone he loves and live a good life.

As long as he can't see it, he won't be sad. 】

*

Assistant Jiang Dan was driving the car, looking at Xie BieTing in the back seat who closed his eyes and meditated, hesitant to speak: "Mr. Xie—"

Xie BieTing closed his eyes: "Huh?"

"Have you had a heart attack recently?"

"Fine."

"Oh……"

Jiang Dan didn't dare to ask again, he had just become Xie BieTing's assistant not long ago, and he was very cautious in every word and deed. Of course, after a long time, he still didn't dare to get close to Xie BieTing.

Xie BieTing seems to be alienated in his bones, exuding an aura of indifference to everyone around him, making it difficult for people to get close.

To say that the only person who dared to act wild in front of Xie BieTing...

Jiang Dan recalled the wedding banquet that could not be called a wedding banquet a few days ago. Xie BieTing's new spouse was so drunk that he threw himself into Xie BeiTing's arms and grabbed his collar and asked aggressively: "Do you like me at all?"

Xie BieTing didn't give an answer, but judging from him as an outsider, even if he didn't like it, that little gentleman should be special to Teacher Xie.

"Concentrate on driving." Xie BieTing's cold magnetic voice suddenly sounded.

Only then did Jiang Dan realize that he almost ran a red light, and quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, Mr. Xie, I won't do it next time."

Xie BieTing didn't blame him, he just looked out the window, this is the way home.

It was the early morning of the 23rd, and it had been 21 hours since he left home yesterday.

He suddenly said, "Assistant Jiang."

Jiang Dan shivered in fright: "Can you give me another chance..."

"...I'm not trying to fire you." Xie BieTing lightly tapped the armrest, "Usually, for what reason does your wife divorce you?"

"Ah?" Jiang Dan was stunned, and then immediately reacted, "I'm not married yet, but I have a girlfriend. Generally speaking, when she breaks up with me, she is angry. Basically, I made her angry without knowing it. Alright, just be patient."

Divorce and breakup are of course not the same thing, but there are many similarities.

Jiang Dan became bolder: "Did you quarrel with Mr. Mu?"

Xie BieTing shook his head slightly: "No."

Jiang Dan didn't quite understand. The two got divorced right after they got married? It's only been three days...

Jiang Dan suggested euphemistically: "Would you like to coax him? Although my date is a girl, men sometimes want to be coaxed."

"How to coax?"

[BL] After The Young Master was terminally ill, he became a Buddhist [Rebirth]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें