Chapter 59 : Almost

"He and your mother were indeed married once."

The police are investigating Tang Jue's affairs, but couldn't find anything. She frowned: "Could it be a child born of an affair in marriage?"

Xie BieTing was silent, and tapped on the armrest of the sofa with his fingers.

Mu Yang drank the watermelon juice and hesitated to speak, but still couldn't hold back and said: "Is it possible that he got her pregnant before marriage, and then didn't take responsibility?"

Tan Jue pondered for a moment: "It's possible, but it's too difficult to find out. If the woman just met him by chance, and the child didn't ask him to take responsibility... Isn't this looking for a needle in a haystack?"

Xie BieTing got up and took the empty juice cup in Mu Yang's hand, the black satin was close to his waist, abstinent and seductive.

He poured another full glass and handed it to Mu Yang: "He started from scratch, and his early household registration was in the countryside. You can check it from the people around him before."

"That's the only way to go. If the cruise ship is really a good thing that your brother did, then he is a time bomb and must be found out as soon as possible."

Tan Jue breathed a sigh of relief. Although he was still a little worried, he was surprised to see Xie BieTing's considerate attitude towards Mu Yang.

She mentioned Mrs. Director Yan's show again: "Really, don't you think about Chacha's show? Anyway, it will be made public sooner or later. It's better to make it public through the show than to be suddenly exposed by the paparazzi one day."

Xie BieTing glanced at Mu Yang, and said in a calm tone, "We'll talk about it after the surgery."

Mu Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and quietly grabbed the corner of Xie BieTing's clothes. On the one hand, he was glad that Xie BieTing didn't put too much pressure on himself, but on the other hand, he was a little sad.

He also wants to stand in the sun with Xie BieTing, but is there really such a chance?

Tan Jue agreed: "Then watch it after the operation, Yangyang should rest well during this period, don't think about anything."

Mu Yang: "Okay..."

Before Tan Jue left, he left behind the bodyguards from the last cruise. Specifically told Mu Yang: "You can just call him the fourth child. This period of time is special, just in case you go out, take him with you."

Xie BieTing qqqqqqq slightly nodded to the fourth child: "Thank you."

The fourth child was stunned for a moment before he realized that he was talking about the last cruise: "You're welcome, I'm just doing things with money."

The fourth child is from a professional security company. His monthly salary is as high as seven figures, but his skills are really good.

Xie BieTing arranged his room on the first floor. At first Mu Yang was a little uncomfortable, but later he found that the fourth child had a very low sense of presence in the house, and he could not see anyone at all, but as soon as Xie BieTing called him , and can immediately appear in front of you.

After eating the dumplings for dinner today, Xie BieTing was cleaning up and washing the dishes, Mu Yang blinked, and waited for Xie BieTing to put all the dishes in the dishwasher and waved to him secretly.

Seeing that he looked sneaky like a thief, Xie BieTing paused, then walked over, and bent down following Mu Yang's instructions.

Mu Yang whispered to his ear quietly: "I want to have a kiss."