Chapter 15 : Changes

How to save a marriage with one month left?

——Ah, why did the other party want a divorce?

——You cheated? gamble? Flirting with others? pc?

——Crooked, what is a PC?

——PC is whoring, don't interrupt, let's explain clearly why you want a divorce first.

After a long time, the blogger replied: No misconduct, I was too cold in the past, he doesn't seem to love me anymore.

—--- Oh, indifference jpg. Then you deserve it.

—— Upstairs seconded.

—-----Second +10086.

............…..………………..]

*

Xie BieTing returned to the room, Mu Yang was still asleep.

He sat by the bed for a while, did nothing, but quietly drew the outline of Mu Yang in the dark night.

In fact, he couldn't see clearly at all, but this person was still lying here, his heart was still beating, his skin was warm, and his breathing was clear and slow, all of which gave Xie BieTing a somewhat unknown meaning.

What should it be called?

It should be called peace of mind.

Xie BieTing didn't feel too sleepy, although his body was expressing exhaustion.

He got up and turned on a small light, went to the sofa and opened the backpack that Mu Yang didn't want.

What was inside was beyond his expectation.

A camera, a photo frame containing their wedding photos.

The wedding photos should be dignified and festive, but because Xie BieTing's face was cold, only Mu Yang expressed his joy in his words, holding Xie BieTing's hand tightly, as if playing a one-man show.

There is also an old post-it note on the back of the photo frame, which tells the story of teenagers being crazy and bound to win.

【I want to like someone, I have to marry him, I want to kiss every day, I want to hug, I want to...】

Xie BieTing read a few short lines for a long time. Looking back on the past five years between himself and Mu Yang, it seemed that there was nothing but marriage.

No kisses, no overt hugs, no sex, and very little time to actually eat three meals a day at the same table.

There is nothing special about the camera, it is just a hand-carved wooden sign with the words "Xie BieTing" engraved on the front and "Safety and Joy" on the back.

Xie BieTing remembered it.

At the beginning Mu Nanshan came to him as an elder, hoping to give his son a birthday present. The little white dumpling who would occasionally follow behind him and call him brother appeared in his mind, and he didn't have the slightest thought of refusing.

Later, the little dumpling grew up and became an adult, and the two really started to have contact. Mu Yang never called him brother again, and always called him by his first name.

He said not to be a younger brother, but to be a boyfriend.

At that time, Xie BieTing didn't feel disgusted in his heart, but he didn't have too many disturbances.

It's like throwing a fine stone into the turbulent sea. Although there are ripples, it seems a little insignificant compared to the grandeur of the sea and sky.