Chapter 39 : Intimacy

So what did he just do?

Do you invite Xie BieTing to take a bath with a impure thought on your head?

After thousands of sluggish days and nights, Mu Yang finally felt what it means to be ashamed and angry again.

— You didn't see anything!

Xie BieTing glanced at the screen, and hummed flatly: "Be careful not to drop your phone into the water."

"..." Mu Yang put the phone back on the waterproof stand, and let Xie Bieting play on his face, never wanting to open his eyes again.

"Okay." Xie BieTing took a wet towel and wiped off the foam on Mu Yang's face one by one, and his fair skin finally returned to its original appearance.

Seeing that Mu Yang still didn't open his eyes, Xie Bieting seemed a little helpless: "I didn't see anything."

Only then did Mu Yang open his eyelashes tremblingly, and happened to meet the flashing smile in Xie Bieting's eyes.

He was stunned for a while, on the one hand he was stunned by Xie BieTing's smile, and on the other hand, an inexplicable feeling of grievance emerged for no reason.

He also didn't want to invite Xie Bieting to take a bath with a impure thought on his head.

Blame the panda pulp*.

*Pan Dajian

Give him the basketball.

Seeing Mu Yang's eyes suddenly flushed, Xie BieTing was at a loss: "What's wrong?"

Mu Yang was expressionless, feeling like an idiot.

Xie BieTing simply wrapped the person in a bath towel, then carried him to the bedroom, thinking about the messages he had seen before...

Emotional instability, easy to cry and irritable are one of the symptoms of depression.

Xie BieTing's alcohol capacity is not good, and this is the time when the spirit of alcohol is on the rise.

Although it doesn't appear on the surface, he is actually a little dizzy, a little sleepy, and his body is much hotter than usual.

This point Mu Yang has the most intuitive feeling.

Xie BieTing's bath towel was only wrapped around his waist, and for the convenience of hugging, Mu Yang's bath towel was only wrapped around one back.

So chest to chest, waist to waist, slender neck leaning on hot shoulders.

Mu Yang felt hot, but at the same time felt warm.

The body in his arms was warm and warm, and the appearance of being completely dependent on himself made Xie BieTing not want to put him down for a while.

Alcohol paralyzed his mind, he pursed his lips and looked at the bed that was close at hand, holding Mu Yang still.

Don't want to let go.

After Mu Yang's efforts were over, he slowly realized something was wrong.

He raised his body and looked at Xie BieTing's, the two looked at each other, breathing intertwined.

---- you're drunk?

Xie BieTing frowned subconsciously: "No."

---- You are.

Xie BieTing seemed to remember something again, his brows loosened slowly, and he lost his principle: "Well, I'm drunk."

Mu Yang still remembered that in the bar at Qiao Yuan's house, Xie BieTing also drank, although he did not lose his composure or lose his mind, but it was a little different from usual, quiet and obedient.