Chapter 19 : Stay

"He suffered from angina pectoris caused by stimulation. It is very likely that he has had long-term heart discomfort before, such as palpitations."

The doctor pushed down the glasses: "And the patient is in a state of high fatigue, and he should not have had much rest recently. This will lead to arrhythmia, which is also a basis for acute heart attack."

"He..." Mu Yang rubbed his fingertips, and asked hoarsely, "Why is he still awake?"

It's been two days.

"His body has reached a certain critical point, and he needs sleep to replenish energy." The doctor kindly reminded, "But if the patient has long-term palpitations and heart rhythm disorders, it may turn into acquired heart disease after a long time, and your family members need to pay attention a lot."

Xie BieTing only woke up that afternoon and fell into a coma for nearly two days.

The first thing he did when he woke up was to look around, but he only saw the doctor, and Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan outside the glass window of the observation room.

Now that he is awake and all the tests pass, he can be transferred to the general ward.

Before going to the ambulance in the hospital, he called hoarsely: "Dad, Mom."

Yao Yuan sighed: "Finally woke up, otherwise I don't know how to explain to Yang Yang."

Xie Betting was slightly stunned: "He..."

Yao Yuan explained: "The person was found, but the calf was broken, so it was inconvenient to get out of bed."

Mu Nanshan seemed to have no intention of saying: "The bastard ran around in a wheelchair today. You have seen it several times, but the doctor didn't recommend sitting in a wheelchair for such a long time, so he was sent back."

Xie BieTing hummed slowly, and his breathing eased a lot.

It was not until he trasfered to the general ward that Xie BieTing saw Mu Yang lying on the bed in a daze. His right calf was suspended high, and his face looked unhealthy, but it was understandable after such a toss.

Xie BieTing paused: "Mu Yang—"

Mu Yang was startled, he turned his head and was about to get up subconsciously, but was held down by Mu Nanshan who was quick-eyed: "Don't move!"

Mu Yang pursed his lower lip until Xie BieTing lay on the hospital bed, the medical staff left, and Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan also left to buy dinner. His eyes turned red and he muttered, "Liar."

Xie BieTing looked at his leg, and said softly, "Does it hurt?"

"I won't tell you." Mu Yang was fierce and aggrieved, "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well? Why didn't you lie to others if you didn't have a good rest? Why didn't you leave when you were told to leave!?"

Xie BieTing got out of bed, he and Mu Yang were wearing the same hospital gown, one was bigger and the other was smaller.

He walked up to Mu Yang's bed, wanting to touch Mu Yang's face, but he put it down halfway, and only touched the small wound on Mu Yang's arm that had scabbed over.

"I want to go with you."

Xie BieTing's tone was still calm, not at all like someone who had just experienced life and death: "Does it hurt?"

"...It doesn't hurt anymore." Mu Yang lowered his head, feeling like crying.

Since he woke up until now, he has actually been very depressed.

Obviously everyone knows the truth, but they have to work hard to maintain the surface peace. Mu Yang can feel that Mu Nanshan and Yao Yuan are avoiding the topic of life experience as much as possible, and are careful not to make him sad.