Chapter 61: Back

----- When are you coming back?

When this news was received, Mu Yang and the fourth bodyguard were being investigated for drunk driving.

He didn't expect that Cabernet woke up so quickly, in less than two hours.

----- be right back!

Mu Yang covered the scratches on his forearm, and told the fourth bodyguard in the driver's seat: "Just say that I accidentally fell down."

The fourth bodyguard said tactfully, "The boss won't believe it."

"Let's say that first."

Mu Yang pursed his lips, of course he knew that Xie BieTing might not believe it, but what if?

The phone dinged again, and Mu Yang only received a word of 'good' from Xie BieTing.

After the traffic police tested the alcohol content of the fourth bodyguard in the heavy rain, they let them go. Mu Yang said anxiously: "Drive faster——"

Before he finished speaking, the traffic police frowned and refuted: "It's raining so much, drive slowly."

The fourth bodyguard made a gesture: "No problem, I promise to obey the traffic rules."

It will take about 20 minutes to go back to the villa from the current crossing, and Mu Yang can't wait like a year, and he has no idea what he will tell Xie Bieting later.

Xie BieTing should not be angry with him...

But what if he get angry?

Xie BieTing hasn't really turned cold with him yet, and Mu Yang has no experience in coaxing him at all, so how can he calm down if he is really angry?

The car finally drove into the villa area, Mu Yang's heart was raised high, and he saw beyond the rain curtain at a glance, Xie BieTing stood at the door holding a black umbrella, quietly looking in his direction.

There was heavy rain all around, and the raindrops fell on the feet one by one, only the dim street lamps stood firm in the night.

Xie BieTing was wearing black clothes and holding a black umbrella, as if trying to blend in with the night, lifeless.

It wasn't until he caught sight of Mu Yang in the car through the rain curtain that he moved his eyes slightly and raised his footsteps slightly.

Mu Yang felt a strong heart palpitation, he couldn't wait any longer, and immediately rushed out of the car when the fourth bodyguard stopped at the garage door, and threw himself directly into Xie BieTing's arms: "I'm back."

"En." Xie BieTing touched his slightly wet hair, frowning slightly.

Mu Yang felt guilty, he raised his head and said, "I didn't run around, I took the fourth bodyguard out."

Xie BieTing hummed again, without much reaction, just smoothed his rain-wet hair: "Are you sleepy?"

Mu Yang was stunned for a moment, not knowing how to answer: "...a little sleepy."

Xie BieTing took his hand and walked home, the umbrella was slightly tilted towards Mu Yang, the flowers in the front yard were shaken by the rain, just like Mu Yang's uneasy heart.

In the front hall, Xie Bieting put away the umbrella, turned around and raised his hand when Mu Yang subconsciously closed his eyes.

"..." Xie Bieting stroked Mu Yang's hair, and said in a calm tone, "You need to take a bath first."

Mu Yang: "...OK."

Xie Betting held his wrist and walked to the second floor, Mu Yang obediently followed, but he was thinking about what to say later to make Xie BieTing not angry.